SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:13 am

Meet the Gold Coast man vying for the heart of The Bachelorette Georgia Love
Lexie Cartwright, Gold Coast Bulletin
September 4, 2016 10:09am

HE’S the Gold Coast’s shot at winning The Bachelorette but it hasn’t all been roses for Jake Ellis.

The handsome sales professional said he had experienced his fair share of heartbreak in his time on the dating scene and was optimistic bachelorette Georgia Love could be the one for him.

Describing himself as “confident” and a “family man” after years of enjoying bachelor life on the Glitter Strip, the 30-year-old is finally ready to settle down.

“I’ve been in love and I have been heartbroken,” Mr Ellis said.

“I’m looking for honesty, sense of adventure, fun, humour and someone down-to-earth.

“In 10 years I see myself with the love of my life exploring the world.”

A friend of Mr Ellis’s told the Bulletin he ‘always’ had someone on his dating radar but had recently re-discovered what life was all about.

“I think the whole experience really changed him as a person and he’s discovered what he wants in life,” the friend said.

Mr Ellis be up against 15 other hopeless romantics, ranging from 26-35, who are vying for Tasmanian journalist Ms Love’s heart, with six alone from the Sunshine State.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Georgia Love on a date with the Coast’s Jake Ellis. Picture: Supplied
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:51 am

I really like him. He's quietly confident. And he has great chemistry with Georgia.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:25 am

Bringing this over (credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) for Jake's thread. He seems very excited in this article posted before the season aired (and similar to the one about Matty J in Matty's thread).

Could be a clue he may be F1 if tying into Jake's friends and family posting and commenting about him on SM (hashtagging they are team Jake) or just being supportive? question

Gold Coast bachelor Jake Ellis anticipates finding love on The Bachelorette
Lexie Cartwright, Gold Coast Bulletin
September 21, 2016 12:00am

IF strong starts are anything to go by, the Gold Coast could be backing a winner in the nation’s most hotly contested race for love.

Benowa Waters sales representative Jake Ellis will make his debut on The Bachelorette on Thursday and leaves this year’s lucky lady, Tasmanian journalist Georgia Love, reportedly smitten after just one meeting.

He said when he stepped out of the limo he was “in shock’’ at how amazing she was.

“When I first met her it was just an initial shock of seeing her,” he said.

“Her amazing blue eyes. Bright eyes are my weakness.

“The way she held herself and how confident she was made it a lot easier for me because I was pretty nervous.”

From the outside the 30-year-old is the perfect man — tall, handsome and fit, with family values and a wicked sense of humour.

But he claims he’s been unlucky in love time and time again, and hopes The Bachelorette leads him to finding the one at last.

The born and bred Gold Coaster said despite a number of long-term relationships, he hadn’t managed to find his soulmate on the Glitter Strip.

“I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Gold Coast girls,” he laughed.

“I just haven’t managed to find the right person yet.

“Family values are a big thing for me.

“My family mean the world to me and I’d like my partner to share those same values.”

The gym junkie, long-lunch lover and hard worker will gather a group of his best friends, as well as his mum and her girlfriends, to watch the premiere on Channel 10 on Thursday night.

“I don’t know if I want to watch it with a group of people or lock myself in a room,” he said.

“It’s going to be strange seeing myself but I’m really excited.”

in_denial wrote:Apologies if this has already been posted.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:28 am

Articles with videos recapping Jake's SD, first of the season, and first kiss

Georgia using the word "chemistry" a lot which were used for F1s for Richie and Sam W

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Articles with videos recapping Jake's SD, first of the season, and first kiss

Georgia using the word "chemistry" a lot which were used for F1s for Richie and Sam W

Good point! They do use the word 'chemistry' a lot. It will be interesting to see though if Georgia uses that word a lot for any of the other guys question

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:35 pm

I love him. He just has this swag about him. He's probably my favorite.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:45 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote: And he has great chemistry with Georgia.
Yes, I love then together!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:27 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:47 am

He so reminds me of Ben Higgins.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:31 am

I'm sorry but Jake looked so good at the CP tonight! Couldn't help but stare and lean forward each time his face zoomed in on screen - yum!

source: ten play

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy