Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:00 am

@Bobette wrote:
@BlackHalo wrote:I would find it hilarious if Jake is the F1. Talk about a true hidden F1 edit. cantstopl

I like Jake and his chemistry with Georgia so no outrage from me.

It would certainly explain why the paps only have photos of 2 of 3 dates if two were outside in tourist hotspots in broad daylight and the other one was at night, in the rooftop pool of a massive hotel.  The media would have needed a helicopter/drone/jetpack and night vision goggles to get shots of that.

If Jake did turn out to be F1 then more power to them - they must have something pretty amazing if it eclipses what we've seen with Matty and Lee.  I'd fear for the future of the franchise in Oz though - Matty and Lee fans would all be gutted.  The gov't might need to schedule a National Day of Mourning!
The editors would only have themselves to blame on that one. They could have at least been showing Jake/Georgia convo's at the cocktail parties. I also feel the same about Lee.

I don't think Jake is the F1 but if he is then this season was done editing and ready to air before they saw any backlash from last season IMO. It's doesn't make any sense otherwise.

The American version can pull the rug from underneath people and get away with it. Looks like AU tried and failed last season. Are they doing it again?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 2430
Join date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by y3llowy on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:06 am

Me & my friend here just want to give different insight on the F1-F6 sleuthing recently that has excluded Jake. We want to bring the spirit back for all Jake's fans to keep continuing their sleuthing although the media has leaked final TWO photos. But it won't make any point for me to post more evidences & theories here if not many people seems interested. I invite anyone who want to know more, please message me privately

y3llowy

Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Bobette on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:09 am

@4health wrote:
@Bobette wrote:
@BlackHalo wrote:I would find it hilarious if Jake is the F1. Talk about a true hidden F1 edit. cantstopl

I like Jake and his chemistry with Georgia so no outrage from me.

It would certainly explain why the paps only have photos of 2 of 3 dates if two were outside in tourist hotspots in broad daylight and the other one was at night, in the rooftop pool of a massive hotel.  The media would have needed a helicopter/drone/jetpack and night vision goggles to get shots of that.

If Jake did turn out to be F1 then more power to them - they must have something pretty amazing if it eclipses what we've seen with Matty and Lee.  I'd fear for the future of the franchise in Oz though - Matty and Lee fans would all be gutted.  The gov't might need to schedule a National Day of Mourning!

@Bobette this show is all about drama and getting that gutted experience.   There has to be story lines and favorites that is what makes a story great!  Tptb is not about showing a true love story it is misdirecting the audience to think one thing and then something else happens.   You always have a fan favorite which in the past (especially in US series) the F3 is usually the hardest one to say goodbye the posters here usually say, or becomes the bachelor because fan favorite.  So, what does tptb have to do is build on their stories to make sure someone is the fan favorite or fans at that matter.     Since this season Georgia had fewer guys, a shorter season, they had to build on the guys connections.      I don't pay attention to what is being said in a VO because that is edited, I take note of what she says on camera with a name.  I think either Lee or Jake are great and would love to see her with either one.  I am not all keen on Matty J like everyone else is.  I find him too young for my taste.....but I am just sitting back and ready to see what happens this week.  If I am wrong no skin off my nose and I find another way to sleuth and be happy Georgia is happy no matter what!

@4health All good points and yes the misdirection is a necessary part of setting up the Big Reveal at the end of the show. I had similar reasoning for thinking Jake was F1 (have pasted below what I wrote previously on another thread):

@Bobette wrote: I also rewatched the first few episodes with my sleuthing cap on and Jake features a lot in every episode, even though he's only had the one date. There are VOs, shots of him reacting to Georgia, ITM comments to the other guys and I don't think any of this is accidental.

I think he was established early as 'the one to beat' and if he is F1 that at the end they will pull all that footage together in a big reveal showing he was there all along, and viewers will appreciate the fact that she explored connections with others but came back to him in the end.

I watch a lot of reality TV and on shows like Survivor the favourites very rarely win so am accustomed to that gutted feeling when they go but IMO there's a fine line between disguising the end result and making viewers feel deceived or foolish. TWT!



Bobette

Posts : 416
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by 4health on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:15 am

@y3llowy wrote:Me & my friend here just want to give different insight on the F1-F6 sleuthing recently that has excluded Jake. We want to bring the spirit back for all Jake's fans to keep continuing their sleuthing although the media has leaked final TWO photos. But it won't make any point for me to post more evidences & theories here if not many people seems interested. I invite anyone who want to know more, please message me privately  

@y3llowy This is the perfect spot to share and sleuthing for Jake and there are fans of Jake, it just might not feel that way since the pap pictures. But I for one is not buying what they are sharing LOL...share away

4health

Female Posts : 1116
Join date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Bobette on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:15 am

@y3llowy wrote:Me & my friend here just want to give different insight on the F1-F6 sleuthing recently that has excluded Jake. We want to bring the spirit back for all Jake's fans to keep continuing their sleuthing although the media has leaked final TWO photos. But it won't make any point for me to post more evidences & theories here if not many people seems interested. I invite anyone who want to know more, please message me privately  

I'm sure people are very interested! Feel free to share your thoughts.

Bobette

Posts : 416
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Bobette on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:20 am

@Bobette wrote:

If Jake did turn out to be F1 then more power to them - they must have something pretty amazing if it eclipses what we've seen with Matty and Lee.  I'd fear for the future of the franchise in Oz though - Matty and Lee fans would all be gutted.  The gov't might need to schedule a National Day of Mourning!

@BlackHalo wrote:

The editors would only have themselves to blame on that one. They could have at least been showing Jake/Georgia convo's at the cocktail parties. I also feel the same about Lee.

I don't think Jake is the F1 but if he is then this season was done editing and ready to air before they saw any backlash from last season IMO. It's doesn't make any sense otherwise.

The American version can pull the rug from underneath people and get away with it. Looks like AU tried and failed last season. Are they doing it again?

The conversation with Jake at the last cocktail party was actually pretty revealing IMO.  Georgia was fully welling up when he read her his love letter.  I don't know if something was cut from that interaction but she seemed way more emotional than you would expect from just hearing a few nice words.  I'm definitely not writing him off just yet Hugesmile

Bobette

Posts : 416
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:30 am

I'm gonna rewatch the episode and look for more clues. I did notice that one of Jake's ITMs looked like it was done later than the other ones. He looked more put together like he'd had a haircut but I can't gauge when it would've happened or if it's significant.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 2430
Join date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by 4health on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:36 am

@BlackHalo wrote:I'm gonna rewatch the episode and look for more clues. I did notice that one of Jake's ITMs looked like it was done later than the other ones. He looked more put together like he'd had a haircut but I can't gauge when it would've happened or if it's significant.

@BlackHalo with pertaining to Ep1 it's the limo entrances. I looked for how they are editing walking out of limo, who was shown getting out, the walk, what is being said, that there was PI, there was VO, it showed Georgia's reaction, where she was with that reaction, if Georgia looked back as they were walking away, etc. Also notice that there are limo entrances that are of the MOT (matter of time) guys where Georgia is talking in a VO and you see them walk up and in the middle of that what bachelor is in the middle etc. Then go watch and do the same thing with Richie's season and knowing the ending it is just a ah ha moment and all the key players are there and the F1 is the one that has all of that stuff edited into their limo entrance. It is something I did with all the season since Sam F and the F1 has it edited the same IMO.....so I am just waiting to see if tptb did it the same again!

4health

Female Posts : 1116
Join date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by fangirlsamuri on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:44 am

@BlackHalo wrote:I'm gonna rewatch the episode and look for more clues. I did notice that one of Jake's ITMs looked like it was done later than the other ones. He looked more put together like he'd had a haircut but I can't gauge when it would've happened or if it's significant.

OMG i know which one you're talking about. It was before he read his letter to G at the RC. He said something like it would have more meaning for me to read it myself. I did a double take because he looked so different, like he had just had a haircut and looked less slim

fangirlsamuri

Posts : 390
Join date : 2016-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:59 am

@fangirlsamuri wrote:
@BlackHalo wrote:I'm gonna rewatch the episode and look for more clues. I did notice that one of Jake's ITMs looked like it was done later than the other ones. He looked more put together like he'd had a haircut but I can't gauge when it would've happened or if it's significant.

OMG i know which one you're talking about. It was before he read his letter to G at the RC. He said something like it would have more meaning for me to read it myself. I did a double take because he looked so different, like he had just had a haircut and looked less slim
MTE. I thought "This was definitely taken much later". Question is, when? Some of the other guys have ITMs with that same background but they don't look as different as Jake.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 2430
Join date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Bobette on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:11 am

@BlackHalo wrote:
@fangirlsamuri wrote:
@BlackHalo wrote:I'm gonna rewatch the episode and look for more clues. I did notice that one of Jake's ITMs looked like it was done later than the other ones. He looked more put together like he'd had a haircut but I can't gauge when it would've happened or if it's significant.

OMG i know which one you're talking about. It was before he read his letter to G at the RC. He said something like it would have more meaning for me to read it myself. I did a double take because he looked so different, like he had just had a haircut and looked less slim
MTE. I thought "This was definitely taken much later". Question is, when? Some of the other guys have ITMs with that same background but they don't look as different as Jake.

If he looks that different, it may have been shot days or even weeks later.  This may account for her OTT reaction - perhaps so much time had elapsed that her feelings for him had changed/developed in the meantime.  Fascinating.

On a related note: Whenever I see G with her hair up/braided it makes me question time/continuity, since it's easier to disguise timeframes when hair length isn't visible. I note her hair is braided in the SCs of Jake's FD. Just sayin'.


Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Bobette

Posts : 416
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:13 am

Maybe Jake lost weight before the show and then put some weight back on? no idea (even if he went to the end, it would only be around 20 days later)

AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18658
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:32 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum