SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:19 am

I meant LCD

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:59 am

Just Looking wrote:Perhaps something happens on their LSD that makes Georgia change her mind about him and that's why he's not In F2.  Just a thought
Either that or she really doesn't think they could work out practically in the real world and chose to let him go at F3 instead of dragging him to F2, where rejection would be more painful. Because from what I see of them on screen, they really like each other. Maybe not in love but both enjoy each other's company, like they would casual date if they met in the real world.

Either way, I would be sad to see their goodbyes if he exits at F3 as spoiled because I do see their genuine connection.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:03 am

I think Jake is just trying to win and I think Georgia sensed that if he is F3, as sleuthed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Jake is just trying to win and I think Georgia sensed that if he is F3, as sleuthed.
If that's the case, if I were Georgia, I would make him F2 because it would be easier on both of them. Just like Sam Frost's Michael.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:44 am

makeover wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Jake is just trying to win and I think Georgia sensed that if he is F3, as sleuthed.
If that's the case, if I were Georgia, I would make him F2 because it would be easier on both of them. Just like Sam Frost's Michael.

IA. I always wonder why they take heavily invested people to F2, just to absolutely crush one of them. Mind you, with Richie's season IMO Olena might have originally been F2 and Nikki, like Richie, at F3.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:27 am

I didn't watch frosts season but the producers typically go for the shock value in having the audience take sides ever way.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:54 am

I don't think Jake is just trying to win, he is heavily invested just like Matty J and others commented. He genuinely loves Georgia and is very protective of her. *IMO**I believe Jake is F1 and won the show. That is the surprise people won't see coming as all the talk has been about Lee and Matty J going to Singapore. Jake went to Singapore too, and based on family backgrounds I don't see either Lee or Matty J winning over him. He is very grounded and compliments Georgia well.

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:23 pm

janney4sure wrote:I don't think Jake is just trying to win, he is heavily invested just like Matty J and others commented. He genuinely loves Georgia and is very protective of her. *IMO**I believe Jake is F1 and won the show. That is the surprise people won't see coming as all the talk has been about Lee and Matty J going to Singapore. Jake went to Singapore too, and based on family backgrounds I don't see either Lee or Matty J winning over him. He is very grounded and compliments Georgia well.

ITA, I think Jake went to Singapore too especially after in the next week trailer Georgia's sister commented on the guy that she thought "a bit smooth" as we know a lot of people have missinterpretation of Jake as a smooth guy. Meanwhile I think Jake is such a genuine and nice person.

I'm interested to hear what is your thought or even evidence that Jake was really going to Singapore too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:33 pm

He's a competitive person but I don't think he was just trying to "win" Georgia. Especially not after his conversation with his mother. That was genuine. IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:He's a competitive person but I don't think he was just trying to "win" Georgia. Especially not after his conversation with his mother. That was genuine. IMO.
Yes. I actually thought it was one of the more genuine family chats shown on these shows. He was honest about his feelings to his mom... Right down to answering "I don't know" when his mother asked him about possibly moving for Georgia. He looked like he was really thinking about it instead of just giving the "correct" or easy answer.

Now, I think there's a very low chance that he also went to Singapore and is not F3. He was most likely eliminated at F3. Still, like I said before, what he and Georgia had looked genuine. She probably just had stronger connections with Lee and Matty. It happens.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:07 pm

so another article states all three go to S'pore so this could be Jake....I think it is his stance...remember him waiting for Georgia on his HTD with his hands behind his back......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

article referenced:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3858772/Former-Bachelorette-star-Alex-Cameron-stunned-seeing-scenes-snap-Georgia-Love-s-date-Jake-Ellis.html

Last edited by 4health on Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy