SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Margie C Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:08 pm

4health: How intriguing! You could please provide a link to the article?! Thank you!

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:09 pm

makeover wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Jake is just trying to win and I think Georgia sensed that if he is F3, as sleuthed.
If that's the case, if I were Georgia, I would make him F2 because it would be easier on both of them. Just like Sam Frost's Michael.
IA. I would have thought that was what she would do
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Margie C wrote:4health: How intriguing! You could please provide a link to the article?! Thank you!

I edited my post...thanks for the reminder.....see the last of the article stating Lee, Matty J and Jake head to Singapore

but here it is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:28 pm

4health wrote:
Margie C wrote:4health: How intriguing! You could please provide a link to the article?! Thank you!

I edited my post...thanks for the reminder.....see the last of the article stating Lee, Matty J and Jake head to Singapore

The way Dailymail writes articles, I think they just got it wrong. They probably heard that the finalists are going to Singapore and assumed that all 3 are going like during Richie's season? But always good to keep sleuthing till the end of course!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:06 pm

makeover wrote:
4health wrote:

The way Dailymail writes articles, I think they just got it wrong. They probably heard that the finalists are going to Singapore and assumed that all 3 are going like during Richie's season? But always good to keep sleuthing till the end of course!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh I know how articles can do just that, but since the preview highlights the boat in Singapore and someone on the boat....they could be right! Just because they have leaked photos of the so called "F2" Lee and Matty that doesn't mean there isn't a possibility of someone else being there...how can they be right with F2 and be wrong with the three going to Singapore?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA.. Can please someone post SC of Jake when waiting for Georgia at HTD to compare? I can't post photo now.. Don't know why...
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:43 pm

y3llowy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA.. Can please someone post SC of Jake when waiting for Georgia at HTD to compare? I can't post photo now.. Don't know why...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

there are tons of pictures of Jake's signature stance ....so could that be Jake on the boat? I don't think it's Courtney like some have thought

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:06 am

DM stating Jake not F2:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while” ― Groucho Marx
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:11 am

Bobette wrote:DM stating Jake not F2:
DM finally getting with the times. Lol. In a way, I'm glad Jake exited at F3 because I don't want to see his sad face if he is F2. And he got to attend his dad's 70th birthday party.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:16 am

Another article, same conclusion (Jake's out next:)

Pic of Jake out on Saturday night with brother & friends:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Daily Mail

“Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while” ― Groucho Marx
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:27 am

This article is inconclusive. It says he is moving on quickly as if to say he was spotted posing with a new female in hand. I don't believe any of those till the finale is aired. First we were told only 2 finalist make it to Singapore now its three from all the publications. Probably Jake is the hidden F1 the producers. Don't want the audience to see coming as the dark horse so they are flaunting both Lee and Matty's date for all to believe they are the final two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:51 am

janney4sure wrote:This article is inconclusive. It says he is moving on quickly as if to say he was spotted posing with a new female in hand. I don't believe any of those till the finale is aired. First we were told only 2 finalist make it to Singapore now its three from all the publications. Probably Jake is the hidden  F1 the producers. Don't want the audience to see coming as the dark horse so they are flaunting both Lee and Matty's date for all to believe they are the final two.

Jake is also pictured in family photos posted on IG suspected to be from Aug 20th which would mean he was out before the finale was filmed in Singapore (25th/26th Aug) - see the SM thread for more info.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy