SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Margie C Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:22 pm

All the sleuthing on Jake has been excellent and I for one am pretty convinced that it has laid to rest the reports about a "mystery" third date in Singapore. Or at least, if there is a "mystery" extra date, it's not Jake who's on it.

Although I would have liked to see him in Singapore, if he's not the final pick, better that he's let go before being more invested in a future with Georgia. Think he's a really great catch and some woman will be very lucky to have him!

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Margie C Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Jake's brother's instagram is now private, so good on sleuthers for finding out when Jake returns from filming before it was too late! I'm sure the Daily Mail article picturing Jake out with his brother and friends is why the brother has turned it private (or we can say it's the sleuthing?!).

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Margie C wrote:Jake's brother's instagram is now private, so good on sleuthers for finding out when Jake returns from filming before it was too late! I'm sure the Daily Mail article picturing Jake out with his brother and friends is why the brother has turned it private (or we can say it's the sleuthing?!).

@Margie C we will soon see...thank goodness this week is here!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:46 pm

I may be in the minority but I actually like Jake; the fact that he is very close to his family is just lovely. I love his voice and his chemistry with GL is off the charts IMO. IMO he looks like he is doing ok in the pics that his brother shared on IG and I am excited to hear what he has to say in interviews this week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:15 pm

mercieme wrote:I may be in the minority but I actually like Jake; the fact that he is very close to his family is just lovely. I love his voice and his chemistry with GL is off the charts IMO. IMO he looks like he is doing ok in the pics that his brother shared on IG and I am excited to hear what he has to say in interviews this week.
I love his voice and the way he speaks too. I've liked him since he came back from his single date and the guys grilled him but he was respectful and didn't give anything away. Some girl will be very lucky to have him. His family seems very close and lovely as well (mom in particular).

I'm also curious to see what he says of his relationship with Georgia. I hope they can remain friends / friendly after this.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:55 pm

I really like Jake too. I don't know what he has done on the show to make anyone dislike him. I appreciate he is not as polished as some of the other guys. He's someone I'd be drawn to in real life.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:56 pm

I think Jake's brother went private because DM and other media posted pics from his IG and there are pics of Jake smoking in the tabloids (looked like paparazzi photos) and said to be drinking and partying so I think it was just more for privacy so DM won't take his pics and publish them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Margie C Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:06 am

Yes, I agree that his brother's instagram no doubt was set to private in light of the prying paparazzi.

And indeed, it looks like the tabloid press is in hyperdrive now that finale week is upon us. There is this of Jake's "bad boy" image which is entirely laughable. The man is "caught" smoking a cigarette and picking up a nice bottle of wine. Hopefully he and his family can laugh it off: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is also this article with some nice highlights of just how serious Jake is about Georgia. I'm still sad he won't be the last guy standing, as he's been my favourite, but that's just the way it goes! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:49 am

Margie C wrote:Yes, I agree that his brother's instagram no doubt was set to private in light of the prying paparazzi.

And indeed, it looks like the tabloid press is in hyperdrive now that finale week is upon us. There is this of Jake's "bad boy" image which is entirely laughable. The man is "caught" smoking a cigarette and picking up a nice bottle of wine. Hopefully he and his family can laugh it off: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is also this article with some nice highlights of just how serious Jake is about Georgia. I'm still sad he won't be the last guy standing, as he's been my favourite, but that's just the way it goes! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lol, that's hilarious. Apparently smoking and holding a bottle of wine is considered "bad boy" these days? cantstopl
On the other hand, the Paps are finally tailing the finalists. I remember during Richie's season, they have been tailing the top 5 almost from the start.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:05 am

Funny how he is trying to disguise himself under the hoodie, which is the only thing that makes him look like he is up to mischief.
I think he should play up the debonair bad boy image, it may increase the sales on their song!
Jake looks like an older version of my nephew so I really like him.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:59 am

Jake's Journey video is up on the FB page.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:19 am

Yes, Jake's journey was being released after Lee's journey. And Matty's journey will be released later. What is interesting On Richie season, the first journey released was Olena, second was Alex and third was Nikki. By saying that, can we say that Lee is F3, Jake is F1 and Matty is F2??  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These same pattern have been applied to other previous Aus seasons. It can be checked at official Bachelor/Bachelorette Australia Facebook page.

Last edited by y3llowy on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy