SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:22 am

that pattern is not panning out laugh out loud. I don't know how to check Sam Frosts season. Lol.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by lrose Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:42 am

From what I saw from Sam F's season on FB videos, there was no F3 'journey' videos

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:10 am

Seemed I have to elaborate more. Top 3 journeys have just been started this year at Richie season. On previous seasons, they did have looks a like "journey" videos only for top 2. And the pattern was the one who got their video being released first usually the one who would be sent home. Please feel free to double check again. If this season is following that pattern, then Lee will be the next one to be eliminated. I can be wrong anyway [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:14 am

y3llowy wrote:Seemed I have to elaborate more. Top 3 journeys have just been started this year at Richie season. On previous seasons, they did have looks a like "journey" videos only for top 2. And the pattern was the one who got their video being released first usually the one who would be sent home. Please feel free to double check again. If this season is following that pattern, then Lee will be the next one to be eliminated. I can be wrong anyway [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry, i was thinking you meant the videos like the one from Richie's season.. Seems like you are right then  Smiley

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Here is Jake's interview that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted in the SM thread.

I love what Jake had to say about Georgia and the other F2 guys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:01 pm

mercieme wrote:Here is Jake's interview that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted in the SM thread.

Aw. Thanks for bringing this over. It would be sad to see him heartbroken if he really does exit at F3. But hey, at least it's not F2, right?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:02 pm

mercieme wrote:Here is Jake's interview that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted in the SM thread.

That is a terrific interview and Jake can stand proud IMO.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:07 pm

romance realist wrote:

That is a terrific interview and Jake can stand proud IMO.

it's not over until it's over.....great interview

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:19 pm

I read that whole interview in my head in Jake's voice. Lol. I'm glad he fought for her, whether he won or not. At least he gave it his all.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:24 pm

makeover wrote:I read that whole interview in my head in Jake's voice. Lol. I'm glad he fought for her, whether he won or not. At least he gave it his all.

Oh :yes: that voice is swoon worthy....I have listened to that end of the rose song many times to hear Jake's voice over and over again laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:59 am

mercieme wrote:
makeover wrote:I read that whole interview in my head in Jake's voice. Lol. I'm glad he fought for her, whether he won or not. At least he gave it his all.

Oh :yes: that voice is swoon worthy....I have listened to that end of the rose song many times to hear Jake's voice over and over again laugh out loud

Haha I haven't just listened to it I have watched it a mil times....that was one of my all time favorite episodes from all that I have watched and I have watched so many US, CAN, NZ etc....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ‏@BacheloretteAU
It’s down to the final three - Jake, Lee and Matty. Who will be the one to win Georgia’s heart? Vote now: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy