SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by makeover Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Woman's Day interview with Jakey. It sounds like he really did and STILL does care about her a lot.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's been wonderful to watch Jake on this show. He's one of the most real and down-to-earth guys to ever appear on this show. Probably the type I'd go for IRL. Matty and Lee looks a bit too perfect. Lol.

Last edited by makeover on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by lrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Popsugar Interview with Jake

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Oh Jake baby....what a class act you are yes IMO, only a matter of time before he meets his forever love.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:15 pm

lrose wrote:Popsugar Interview with Jake
Thanks. Ouch, seems he really is still a bit heartbroken. I love how he's so concerned about her. I hope his parents are doing well, too.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:59 pm

I think he's a gem and I hope he finds love soon

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Clancy on his instagram. My 2 favorites from this season. awwww

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:30 am

makeover wrote:Woman's Day interview with Jakey. It sounds like he really did and STILL does care about her a lot.

It's been wonderful to watch Jake on this show. He's one of the most real and down-to-earth guys to ever appear on this show. Probably the type I'd go for IRL. Matty and Lee looks a bit too perfect. Lol.
I agree. I was attracted to Jake from the start because he seems like such a real world guy.

Sad to see him go but at least he wasn't dragged along as an F2 placeholder. He should be with his family.

cantstopl Jake and Clancy. Them on Courtney's group date is one of my favorite moments of the season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:40 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:54 am

Elle Interview with Jake

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:34 am

What an emotional season! :tissuebox
I liked Jake from the first SD, though getting 1st SD is not a good luck, but I liked them together with Georgia. I was still hopeful. But then she never gave him another SD... no no
It was sad to see him leaving...(((
What a great guy! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Jake, Clancy, Faith and Noni attended the races together at Brisbane. Nice to see the Queensland Bach family getting together as well, not just the WA kids. Hugesmile

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy