SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by 4health Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:05 am

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:
Cetamy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks, I read it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] handwave

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just read your epic post on the F1-F6 thread too - that's some mighty impressive research - love your work!
@Bobetta thanks......we will see how right i am LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:06 am

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so glad to have you join!

Posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] possible clues for Jake for F1 (couple of posts so can scroll down) so adding in what Emilia and 4health posted there's a good possibility that Jake could be F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcome1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:48 pm

4health wrote:
@Bobetta thanks......we will see how right i am LOL

I seriously think you could be onto something with Jake as F1 - just rewatched all the 'kiss clips' to date (obsessed?  I'm not obsessed...) and there's something about the way Georgia grabs the back of Jake's head with her hand and the flush in her cheeks afterwards - she just seems way more into it than the others.  

Also I read on another thread that Georgia's secret codename for F1 is 'Michael'.  I'm thinking Michael -- Michael Jackson -- Jack -- Jake?  Hmmmmmmmmm....

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:11 am

Thanks @ Guardian Angel and @ AllAboutLove for the welcome note. I think after this week it will start to get more and more interesting.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:45 pm

If Jake is in fact f1, wouldn't he be happy and focusing on his new relationship instead of finding something to whine about his fellow contestant in the media ? It just seems odd to me.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:If Jake is in fact f1, wouldn't he be happy and focusing on his new relationship instead of finding something to whine about his fellow contestant in the media  ? It just seems odd to me.
I have had the same dilemma. His whining is off-putting and not very kind (especially if he ends up as F1) and especially since he is bad mouthing someone who hasn't said a bad word about him. It definitely seems odd to do for an F1 not to be focusing on the relationship. Also, it was a bit off-putting seeing him say in that BTS video photoshoot (when he says he is number 1). I don't know... I just haven't warmed to him on the show or off-show yet so if he is F1 I will be ambivalent about it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:08 am

Interesting photo & comments just now from the Daily Mail:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Jake Ellis's upcoming home-visit date appear to confirm that he has taken his relationship with Georgia to the next level, having shared a candid kiss with her while the cameras weren't rolling.

In a photo obtained exclusively by Daily Mail Australia, the pair are seen sharing a fleeting smooch while standing in the middle of throng of producers. Without the watchful gaze of the show's camera crew, Georgia and Jake's voluntary kiss appears to speak volumes about the genuineness of their romance."

Would they do this if he turns out to be F1?  I was pretty much convinced he is, but this seems like something Ch 10 would have vetoed as too much of a spoiler.

Source: Daily Mail 'The-Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-shares-secret-screen-smooch-Jake-Ellis-hometown-date.html'
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:56 am

Could be true @ Bobette. Daily mail have done this in the past remember with Alex and the bag? Sash and Sam in the hotel? We'll wait and see.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:37 am

Cetamy wrote:Could be true @ Bobette. Daily mail have done this in the past remember with Alex and the bag? Sash and Sam in the hotel? We'll wait and see.

Yeah, that's a really good point actually. And they did use the tag 'SPOILER ALERT' in the title, which they have now used for 2 articles about Jake being the winner but not on any other Bette stories so far.

I just did a search on the DM site for 'SPOILER ALERT' titles on Richie's season and there were 2 articles saying Alex was the winner and 2 saying Olena was NOT the winner - both obviously proved correct.

Hmmmm.....

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:If Jake is in fact f1, wouldn't he be happy and focusing on his new relationship instead of finding something to whine about his fellow contestant in the media  ? It just seems odd to me.
I have had the same dilemma. His whining is off-putting and not very kind (especially if he ends up as F1) and especially since he is bad mouthing someone who hasn't said a bad word about him. It definitely seems odd to do for an F1 not to be focusing on the relationship. Also, it was a bit off-putting seeing him say in that BTS video photoshoot (when he says he is number 1). I don't know... I just haven't warmed to him on the show or off-show yet so if he is F1 I will be ambivalent about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am interested in what context you see him whining? I haven't followed all the articles, SM etc. In the BTS video to me he was kidding because he has a friendship with Matty J.....if you noticed in the last episode it was Jake that supported Matty J with his "get to know Matty" he was telling him to go for it and when Matty J went to approach Georgia you see Jake step back and let him do his thing. Jake also was the one that said he has the poppers "genius". We all see things differently and I am for sure the one that sees things different.  Spice of life right!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

the NW magazine wasn't written after the finale, as seen by the FB video, it was when they were during filming. So jake must have felt that way half-way through ( top 10 if i remember correctly). I don't see as whining imo more like something that had him triggered at the time! Guess we're all different that way Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy