SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:36 am

Behind the scenes photos from Jake's HTD. Source: DailyMail and Diimex.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:22 am

I want Gs outfit.

Where can I get it. It's so my style (not size laugh out loud).

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:33 am

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but Jake's LinkedIn profile is public. You just have to be logged in to view it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But IMHO he seems like the person that is the least like Georgia in any way. He's a salesman for photocopiers and printers, which is completely fine...it just seems more corporate than Georgia. Not passing judgements at all! I'm just thinking that Georgia is into theatre and TV presenting and the Melbourne social scene. Not sure if Jake would be the one for her IMO. I could picture her more with Lee, Matty or Courtney TBH. Again, my opinion! Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 1710264613
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:39 am

nd4reality wrote: I want Gs outfit.

Where can I get it. It's so my style (not size laugh out loud).

Keep a look out on Stylist stringy Insta she will post what outfits she has and where to get them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Flowergrrl wrote:I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but Jake's LinkedIn profile is public. You just have to be logged in to view it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But IMHO he seems like the person that is the least like Georgia in any way. He's a salesman for photocopiers and printers, which is completely fine...it just seems more corporate than Georgia. Not passing judgements at all! I'm just thinking that Georgia is into theatre and TV presenting and the Melbourne social scene. Not sure if Jake would be the one for her IMO. I could picture her more with Lee, Matty or Courtney TBH. Again, my opinion! Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 1710264613

I like Jake but I don't think he's quite polished enough for Georgia and IA, their lifestyles are too different. JMO of course

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good Post I agree
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:27 am

I ❤️ Jake and I still believe he is F1 after the media said they spotted a third date in Singapore IMO [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:29 am

y3llowy wrote:I ❤️ Jake and I still believe he is F1 after the media said they spotted a third date in Singapore IMO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, I still have this weird feeling about Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcomeparty!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: It's just too weird regarding to media leaking that showing 2 viewer favourites as the TWO finalist. No surpise at all !!! I believe he is the guy jumping the pool and me & my friends have reasons to believe that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Thank you  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by y3llowy on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Emoji not showing correctly)
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know based on inside info or from sleuthing/speculation?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:53 am

I just think it's strange that articles are saying that Jake makes it to top 3, because they have proof of him being on HTD. There are FOUR guys at HTD's - always has been! I think it may be a hint that he is also in Singapore IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy