SELECT CONTENT

Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:12 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Chris Kotelmach

chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2bA2D7Gu

twitter:

https://twitter.com/kotelmach/

lives in Calgary

IG:
https://www.instagram.com/kotelmach/

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/chriskotelmach

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/kotelmach

chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1476374_10152876122810552_4227880194244848466_n

He is being followed or is following others

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:22 pm

@Aunties_Love yes

http://etcanada.com/news/162702/final-five-suitors-revealed-for-the-bachelorette-canada/

Chris, 30-year-old inventor from Calgary, Alta.: “Quirky, clever and funny, Chris is definitely one-of-a-kind. The 30-year-old inventor is a walking encyclopedia of information and cites his intelligence and creativity as his best attributes. Intense and always thinking, Chris describes his ideal mate as someone who is emotionally intelligent, humble, smart and charismatic. While none of his past relationships have lasted, Chris has remained friends with all of his former girlfriends. Now he’s ready to leave the “friend zone” behind to find true love with the Bachelorette.”
chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Apr-10-2016_bachelor-chris_0015

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:06 pm

Name: Chris
Nickname: Futermind/Tarzan
Birthdate: November 10, 1985
Hometown: Calgary, AB
Height: 6’

Tattoos?
I have not decided on a tattoo - that is my excuse for never getting one.

Favourite Music:
Coldplay, Keane, The 1975, Angels and Airwaves, M83, Arcade Fire, One Republic, Bonobo, Kings of Leon, London Grammar, Carbon Based Lifeforms, The Civil Wars, Michael Buble, Dido, Glen Hansard, John Mayer, ABBA, Lana Del Rey, Maroon 5, Michael Buble, Mutemath, Phoenix, The Postal Service, Radiohead, Shiny Toy Guns, Sigur Rós, Snow Patrol, Tycho, U2

Top 3 Favourite Movies:
1. Interstellar
2. The Princess Bride
3. Locke

What is your favourite book and why?
Rip Foster Rides the Grey Planet – a book from my childhood that my brother and I discovered. It’s an amazing retro sci-fi story that we really got into.

Who is your hero?
Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Sir Richard Bronson

Special talent(s)?
I grow plants, create new dishes, handstands, invent things and write music.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
I pulled my pants down in elementary school because I thought it would be funny, but no one laughed.

What is your biggest fear?
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

What is your biggest date fear?
Forgetting her name

What is your guilty pleasure?
I am not guilty about any of my pleasures.

What would an ex say are your three worst attributes?
Sometimes too irritable, too nice, too intense and not texting back soon enough.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
On a blind date once, I convinced the manager of a Spaghetti Factory to let me work so that I could seat my date when she arrived. I started serving her then after a few minutes sat down and joined her, we laughed for hours about it.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
Mostly continue what I am doing, but it would accelerate things a lot. Money doesn’t make you happy, but more of it means you can do things quicker and on a bigger scale. I would travel more often.

What are your three best attributes?
1. Good listener
2. Accomplisher, getting hard things done effectively
3. Observer, seeing things from an alternate perspective

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/chris

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:14 am

chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CrHpiLfWIAAxpQ4
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Chris believes "nothing's real unless it's shared." All he needs now is someone to share his life experiences with!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:30 am

I like him. He is quirky.

It will be interesting seeing how different these guys are in a setting where they are competing with other guys vs these interviews. Do they stay true to themselves or do they go all alpha male?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan2016 Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:15 am

Sprite wrote:I like him. He is quirky.

It will be interesting seeing how different these guys are in a setting where they are competing with other guys vs these interviews. Do they stay true to themselves or do they go all alpha male?

They go alpha male.  Most of the guys are not here to truly find love.  Such a disappointment on the show.  Many of them have an alternate agenda so the show is meaningless. **IMO**A means by which these guys can get one tv.  Not all of them but many of them.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Your opinion)

BachFan2016

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:11 pm

The show isn't meaningless for me. I enjoy watching regardless of what the contestants agenda's are.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:44 pm

^ Me too, GA!
chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Chris
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/every-bachelors-limo-entrance
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:09 pm

BachFan2016 wrote:
Sprite wrote:I like him. He is quirky.

They go alpha male.  Most of the guys are not here to truly find love.  Such a disappointment on the show.  Many of them have an alternate agenda so the show is meaningless. **IMO**A means by which these guys can get one tv.  Not all of them but many of them.

I think it is very rare...and I would say extremely foolish to the point that I would question their sanity...that someone comes on this show solely to find love. I believe most come for the experience/travel or may be at a point in their lives where they are in a rut and want to try something new. Some come with a more defined agenda to build a brand, get exposure for thier business (think BenF and his wine) or burgeoning entertainment career (any of a slew of aspiring singers) or perhaps have dreams of changing careers (Ali). Some lucky ones, like Jillian and Chris L, just expand their current career to television. Falling in love is a lucky happenstance....Remember JP? For me, that is the fun of watching the show. You just never know...and either to they!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:24 am

chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Ctaref7xyaa2jot
Chris is great with kids -- will this earn him bonus points with Jasmine? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:20 pm

chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Ct_iTzZWEAAnZOE
https://twitter.com/tv_eh/status/783689203280388097
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:37 am

chris - Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CuinEv8XYAA1eIV
The boys sure did NAIL IT on this 4-on-1 date. #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Kotelmach - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum