SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:20 pm

traveler90 wrote:According to Jo's SC they're plant shopping. Love how she gets him to go flower/plant shopping with her jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 3806527698 a true baddy doing things like this on a Friday night laugh out loud
laugh out loud laugh out loud I don't think I could possibly love it more that the most wild, untamable baddy that Steve was going to bury with all the scandals out there possible ever is out flower shopping on a Friday night cantstopl cantstopl

I love Jo's necklace heartbeat How sweet!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
traveler90 wrote:According to Jo's SC they're plant shopping. Love how she gets him to go flower/plant shopping with her jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 3806527698 a true baddy doing things like this on a Friday night laugh out loud
laugh out loud laugh out loud I don't think I could possibly love it more that the most wild, untamable baddy that Steve was going to bury with all the scandals out there possible ever is out flower shopping on a Friday night cantstopl cantstopl

I love Jo's necklace heartbeat How sweet!!

Yeah right? He's really proving it to Jo how much he loves her.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Plant/flower shopping on a Friday evening. So domesticated laugh out loud

ETA: you guys.. Look at the necklace she has on in her snaps!

How beautiful does Jojo look in my personalized gold bar necklace?! Happy to help keep her engagement day close to her heart ❤️ @joelle_fletcher #jojo #barnecklace #bachelorette #averybarnecklace by @deborahbrewerdesigns

https://instagram.com/p/BJ3qHOUA-1y/

deborahbrewerdesigns How beautiful does Jojo look in my personalized gold bar necklace?! Happy to help keep her engagement day close to her heart

So the finale was on May 12? How sweet of Jo to think of this concept. Loved it.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Here's the vid of Jordan shopping for plants giggling .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ3wQ7TAGak

Jordan is so cute!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Awww that necklace is so sweet!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Awww that necklace is so sweet!

Is it new or have we only just noticed ?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Awww that necklace is so sweet!

Is it new or have we only just noticed ?

I only noticed it when Ash posted the IG link.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:34 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Plant/flower shopping on a Friday evening. So domesticated laugh out loud

ETA: you guys.. Look at the necklace she has on in her snaps!

How beautiful does Jojo look in my personalized gold bar necklace?! Happy to help keep her engagement day close to her heart ❤️ @joelle_fletcher #jojo #barnecklace #bachelorette #averybarnecklace by @deborahbrewerdesigns

https://instagram.com/p/BJ3qHOUA-1y/

deborahbrewerdesigns  How beautiful does Jojo look in my personalized gold bar necklace?! Happy to help keep her engagement day close to her heart

So the finale was on May 12? How sweet of Jo to think of this concept. Loved it.

Yep Bachelorette finales are always filmed early May. Love the necklace. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 8367-910 jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 I_got_13 jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:21 pm

I love the necklace as well heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Here's the vid of Jordan shopping for plants giggling .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ3wQ7TAGak

Jordan is so cute!

Dat butt, did you see dat butt though... :yes: jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 3806527698

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:43 am

Nice to see Jojo's sunglasses line doing so well. She said that they are almost sold out. I just ordered a pair especially since a big part of the funds are going to charity. I really like that the Fletcher family are always giving back.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:00 am

The blue is already sold out. I decided not to get a pair after seeing how huge they are but I love them too.

And agreed on the family always helping and working with charities. I'm looking forward to Jo taking that bad man of hers to the children's hospital with Ben and Matt's charity soon Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick