SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

diffeyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by USAGold Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:47 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
USAGold wrote:Looks like JoJo going to Vandy / Tenn football game in Nashville this Saturday

Tennessee plays Virginia Tech in Bristol this week. Not sure who Vandy plays. I live in Knoxville, I have no choice but to know who Tennessee plays.

oops Middle tenn is who they play yikes right state wrong school

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the quotes)

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

diffeyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:51 pm

Yup! Jo tweeted that she'll be there and tagged the Vandy football team's Twitter. Looks like we got our answer if she'll ever attend the games he works Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Vandy plays Middle Tennessee in Nashville this weekend.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:58 pm

USAGold wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
USAGold wrote:Looks like JoJo going to Vandy / Tenn football game in Nashville this Saturday

Tennessee plays Virginia Tech in Bristol this week. Not sure who Vandy plays. I live in Knoxville, I have no choice but to know who Tennessee plays.[/quote

oops Middle tenn is who they play yikes right state wrong school

No worries, I believe Tennessee and Vandy are big rivals and play late in the season. Middle Tennessee might be an easier game for Vandy, so hopefully a happy crowd for JoJo to experience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Yup! Jo tweeted that she'll be there and tagged the Vandy football team's Twitter. Looks like we got our answer if she'll ever attend the games he works Smiley

diffeyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 22 25k0r3d

Yes now we got a confirmation. Jordan must be excited to bring Jojo to Vandy and introduce her to his other friends in Nashville. His former coach at Vandy James Franklin also invited both of them to attend the games at Penn State.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 pm

Aww how nice that Jo is gonna attend Jordan's first on the job (campus) SEC game.

And yeah, Jordan may arguably be a lot of "things", but he has a REAL job (jobs.) He isn't satisfied with just being a "Bach alum" and a "semi celeb" like all these other people (literally mostly all of them.) So he should get some respect for that IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:02 am

I was actually thinking: All these people try to get on the Bach franchise so they can quit their jobs and shill products and go to events and blah blah. And Jordan supposedly wanted to get on the Bach franchise so he could get a job he was really passionate about. What a difference! That's that Virgo determination coming out laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:08 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I was actually thinking: All these people try to get on the Bach franchise so they can quit their jobs and shill products and go to events and blah blah. And Jordan supposedly wanted to get on the Bach franchise so he could get a job he was really passionate about. What a difference! That's that Virgo determination coming out laugh out loud IMO.
He was already in talks to get that job before appearing on the show though. My impression is he went on for the joke as a break/vacay from his normal life, but once he got there, an adorable girl attached herself to him and he hasn't been able to shake her to this day laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:16 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I was actually thinking: All these people try to get on the Bach franchise so they can quit their jobs and shill products and go to events and blah blah. And Jordan supposedly wanted to get on the Bach franchise so he could get a job he was really passionate about. What a difference! That's that Virgo determination coming out laugh out loud IMO.
He was already in talks to get that job before appearing on the show though. My impression is he went on for the joke as a break/vacay from his normal life, but once he got there, an adorable girl attached herself to him and he hasn't been able to shake her to this day laugh out loud
I know laugh out loud That's why I said "supposedly".

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:58 am

Yeah it's nice that they both actually have real jobs. Now I don't mind a little promo here and there but some of these contestants do it constantly. It becomes annoying. I had to unfollow some of them....**edited**. Hopefully none of those hair gummies and non FDA approved tea come across either of their instagrams laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fan forum rules - no negative of other contestants)

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:41 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I know laugh out loud That's why I said "supposedly".
Gotcha. Yep! Only in Bach Nation is a dude trying to find a real job looked down upon laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:19 am

Isabel123 wrote:
Jordan Rodgers Verified account  ‏@JRodgers11  · 40m40 minutes ago   Charlotte, NC  
Jordan Rodgers Retweeted Paul Finebaum

Great baptism into the @finebaum world!

Jordan Rodgers Verified account  ‏@JRodgers11  · 37m37 minutes ago  

Next time I face off against I-Man on @finebaum I'm bringing the stache and a jean jacket to level the playing field
diffeyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 22 CryGbsSXEAUeAbp

In reply to Jordan Rodgers  
Luke Rodgers Verified account  ‏@thelukerodgers  · 36m36 minutes ago  

@JRodgers11 @finebaum you look like Dad--circa 1978.

Did he get a haircut?  It's looks very Vanilla Ice-ish here!  diffeyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 22 3806527698

ETA: I just realized it is a filter! laugh out loud

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick