SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitycheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:She looked utterly ridiculous. My boyfriend is 5'11 and she was taller than him by quite a few inches with those shoes on.

Man, I can't believe I run into her and not JoJo and Jordan laugh out loud I don't even think I would go up to Jordan and JoJo if I saw them, but this is just hilarious.
I feel stress for her. I'm convinced that she has very low self esteem and needs someone to step in and help her get therapy or figure out next steps in her life. Btw, Ash, I feel like I'm texting my friend right now laugh out loud So glad you're here!

bestbud! ditto!

JoJo and Jordan are reuniting in Nashville and I'm in the presence of the best trainer ever. How fitting laugh out loud
How disappointed is our Jo that she won't get to have an awkward run in with the best worker out-er known to mankind?? You know she would have shown up wherever they go out to dinner or decide to do tonight laugh out loud Hope Jo didn't waste time packing her stilts to match heights.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

realitycheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by mindless Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:You guys... I just spit out my beer.

I'm at the Kid Rock/Jason Aldean concert at Fenway Park. THE BEST TRAINER EVER JUST WALKED BY ME! LOL

How did you even recognise her? laugh out loud She looks like such a generic blonde to me, I couldn't even pick her out of a lineup. Glad she's nowhere near JoJo and Jordan though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:02 pm

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd

Matt Birnbach ‏@mattbirnbach  · 36m36 minutes ago  
When you become besties with @jrodgers11 #draftkingskickoff

realitycheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Cr8t0giWcAAQOEI
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:12 pm

^ It was the most hilariously and ridiculously perfect "wait, what?!" moment laugh out loud

She was 10ft away from me while I waited to the side of a line while she was in the line getting a drink. She then walked right past me when she got out of it. God bless those poor feet. I hope they're surviving!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ It was the most hilariously and ridiculously perfect "wait, what?!" moment laugh out loud

She was 10ft away from me while I waited to the side of a line while she was in the line getting a drink. She then walked right past me when she got out of it. God bless those poor feet. I hope they're surviving!

That's funny, I enjoyed your banter with Alanna . Glad the trainer is far from Jojo and Jordan. BTW , I heard from the podcast that Nashville is celebrating it's 29th annual Greek Festival. Good timing for Jo to visit Nashville, enjoy the festivities, go to Jordan's alma mater and to support Jordan to his 1st game as SEC Analyst.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:41 pm

I'm so excited for tomorrow, i'm expecting a lot on fan pics so I won't have to rely on these two to post something laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:58 pm

The Brittany story laugh out loud

But seriously how long until Brittany, Jojo and Jordan all run into each other? Lol I believe it will happen one day. This world is too small it seems and I believe that Jordan and Jojo already had mutuals somehow in their inner/outter circle long before they even met. I mean even my friend from school(the one I told y'all about in California) knows Jordan. It's like we are all connected in some type of network somehow.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Becca Tilley did a periscope today, Jojo and Jordan will be in LA on Sunday, as will Amanda. I wonder what's going on in bachelor nation this weekend ??
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:24 pm

boston1 wrote:Becca Tilley did a periscope today, Jojo and Jordan will be in LA on Sunday, as will Amanda. I wonder what's going on in bachelor nation this weekend ??
Kaitlyn and probably Shawn also. Hmm!! Interesting.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:43 pm

Jo is in Nashville now per below tweet.

Kristin
‏@KristinZuc
Oh my god JoJo Fletcher just walked right past me in the Nashville airport...

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
boston1 wrote:Becca Tilley did a periscope today, Jojo and Jordan will be in LA on Sunday, as will Amanda. I wonder what's going on in bachelor nation this weekend ??
Kaitlyn and probably Shawn also. Hmm!! Interesting.
Gawd forbid it's for Benlo's show laugh out loud Probably is with all the cast members at this rate! laugh out loud

And laugh out loud to the story Ash! That's crazy! Small world indeed.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:52 pm

But doesn't Amanda live in LA as it is..? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick