SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SEC - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:57 pm

Jo at Nashville airport and she's wearing her engagement necklace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKKMQbpgHCA

JoJo with a fan today in the Nashville Airport ✈️
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

SEC - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:59 pm

From Jo's sc, she's with Jordan and his friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKKK7KvA38K

JoJo's in Nashville with Jordan for Vanderbilt's game tomorrow! ❤️
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:44 am

Am so enjoying getting all the updates from all you supporters here. All I have to do is put my feet up and tune in here for all the fun and news. Keep it coming it's so great!! mademyday
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:10 am

Hi guys Smiley first of I just want to say I love this couple so much ! It's my first post here I wanted to ask if you guys could help report @ kanderGlee on Twitter if you guys have Twitter . This person has been harassing JoJo and Jordan! And is just getting too much this person literally tries to make every person that supports this couple against them. And has been disrespectful to not only JoJo and Jordan by saying the most harmful and hurtful stuff but it is now also bring up JoJos mom into it. Thank you!! if I should delete this message please let me know I'm just trying to help.
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:54 am

sweptfringe wrote:Hi guys Smiley first of I just want to say I love this couple so much ! It's my first post here I wanted to ask if you guys could help report @ kanderGlee on Twitter if you guys have Twitter . This person has been harassing JoJo and Jordan! And is just getting too much this person literally tries to make every person that supports this couple against them. And has been disrespectful to not only JoJo and Jordan by saying the most harmful and hurtful stuff but it is now also bring up JoJos mom into it. Thank you!! if I should delete this message please let me know I'm just trying to help.

Can't even seem to find @kanderGlee on Twitter but Bachelor News ABC had something to say about it all.
http://tmi.me/1ffEcK
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:56 am

There is this person under Jordan's Instagram named Mezneir who just keeps posting these long paragraphs shi%ting on Jordan. I wonder when he's gonna block this person. Seems like Jojo already blocked Mezneir already.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:31 am

sweptfringe wrote:Hi guys Smiley first of I just want to say I love this couple so much ! It's my first post here I wanted to ask if you guys could help report @ kanderGlee on Twitter if you guys have Twitter . This person has been harassing JoJo and Jordan! And is just getting too much this person literally tries to make every person that supports this couple against them. And has been disrespectful to not only JoJo and Jordan by saying the most harmful and hurtful stuff but it is now also bring up JoJos mom into it. Thank you!! if I should delete this message please let me know I'm just trying to help.
Hi! Welcome! Love your icon! This Theodore person is the same person with multiple accounts on Instagram. They are beyond out of it. Just crazy. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:34 am

Cindysamwilliam wrote:There is this person under Jordan's Instagram named Mezneir who just keeps posting these long paragraphs shi%ting on Jordan. I wonder when he's gonna block this person. Seems like Jojo already blocked Mezneir already.
Yeah, and "Meznier" has many more accounts. They've been harassing JoJo/Jordan under several usernames for months now. JoJo finally blocked one of the accounts yesterday, but it's probably because she noticed them in the comments, which how can you not...? "Mezneir" posts everyday all day these long paragraphs laugh out loud I don't believe Jordan even reads his comments to notice this person IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:05 am

What's crazy is that kanderglee was obsessed with JoJo during Ben's season and started to get mad when JoJo was filming her season and RS reported that she was going to pick Jordan.

Since then, he/she has been on a rampage in trying to mentally psyche out JoJo I think in tagging her in every one of her tweets either dissing Jordan or calling her stupid for being with him. I honestly think this person thinks JoJo will leave Jordan if he/she keeps doing this. Most of the IG accounts that go after Jordan are from this person. amyrenaesmith is one of the IG accounts. JoJo never responds, but has seemingly blocked him/her and their numerous accounts. As Len said, at least on IG, I don't think Jordan reads the comments. The two of them handle it well.

We should just continue to report the account on Twitter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:12 am

welcomeyall @sweptfringe. I agree with @Lennoxcolinrolland that Jordan don't read his IG comments. He's busy and I don't think he's the type to feed on negativities.

Saw some tweets that they were out with some of Jordan's colleagues from ESPN last night and another tweet where the server said that Jojo is more beautiful in person.

Jordan broke his phone last night.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKKVADfjyrm

He sat on his phone
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:16 am

These two teasing each other.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKKcWf1h2CN

|| Babes are back on snap!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:20 am

Jordan telling Jojo he's tired of listening to the song "Here's your trouble" giggling .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKKcraqhn99

|| @jrodgers11 is so sick of There's Your Trouble - @dixie_chicks
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick