SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Judiful Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:07 am

Isabel123 wrote:New fan vid by Gracie Tilman with lots of clips from their snap chats. Awesome vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7oGW3zAcbM

Published on Aug 28, 2016
A huge congrats to Jojo and Jordan! Excited for your new life together.
Song: Who You Love by John Mayer and Katy Perry

I love this video ..I love the song ..its perfect ...I can't get enough of Jordelle ...They stole my heart !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:51 am

This is so cute. They are still in Chico, Happy birthday Jordan.

jrodgers11The last time we were in Chico together you might have met our alter egos Goldie and Ricky...oops #sneaky #sorryABC

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJt9q0wgHYB

The last time we were in Chico together you might have met our alter egos Goldie and Ricky...oops #sneaky #sorryABC by @jrodgers11
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:53 am

Oh my gosh! So they did sneak off to Jordan's parents house while the show was airing! His brother Luke had mentioned it. I love the #sorryABC laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:57 am

i wonder if that was the same time, he mentioned during Kelly, that he snuck over to her hotel while she was in L.a. Did he sneak over and pick her up and they snuck off to chico :yes:

Im happy these two did what they felt they need to, to make there relationship work. Bravo Baddy and Jojo clapping! love that they pulled one over on TPTB laugh out loud

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:16 am

Did they really walk around Chico dressed like that? Wow!

Btw, I had a similar jacket like Jordan's in elementary school. Couldn't tell me nothing.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:38 am

New snaps...Jojo was right, Jordan is weird AF JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 3806527698
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:09 am

The snap with the "food baby" laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:28 am

Haha they sure like teasing each other! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:14 am

Wow. So little Miss Prefect broke the rules!! I wonder how much convincing this took before she went for it?? Of course, the convincer was BBJ so maybe it took a whole of 2 seconds before she was down for the count laugh out loud

Their snaps were so cute!! They love each other's attention laugh out loud I think Jo was rocking yet another Metpro tee in bed too Smiley 

And happy birthday, Baddy!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:44 am

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader Happy Birthday to Jordan! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:26 am

joelleandjordanrodgers" Back that azz up." - JoJo Favorite snap of all time

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJuF9O7g6Q5

"Back that azz up." - JoJo Favorite snap of all time
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:27 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJuGs0EAjWC

Can't get enough of these snaps ❤️
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick