SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:16 pm

Even SEC Network tweeted a pic of Jojo with Jordan and his co anchor Morgan  joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 3806527698 .

https://twitter.com/thesmokingjay/status/774745321540882433

SEC Network ‏@SECNetwork  · 10m10 minutes ago  
When you're in a weather delay and become the 3rd wheel.
 Jordan Rodgers, JoJo Fletcher and Mike Morgan

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 CsBwNHpWAAAK8-Y
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:19 pm

https://twitter.com/tmreed_/status/774741682076151808
This girl was in an elevator with them it seems laugh out loud

Their skin is glistening in that picture from the SEC Network. They must be super sweaty laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:30 pm

If ever there was a couple who were better together than alone as individuals from the franchise, they have to be it. Jordan is being a good fiancé and the 'settling down' aspect we're seeing has got to be a plus for his work reputation. JoJo having the freedom to be with him, if she chooses, is also a plus as she gets to learn more about his life and experiences. I think they've made good choices for their post-show life.

A thought occurred to me about Jordan's edit during the show. Maybe there was some indication that the big family star, Aaron Rogers, would be making an appearance if he made it to hometowns (you know more viewers) and when that didn't pan out, Jordan's edit took the hit.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Their size difference has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen laugh out loud And yeah, I think Jo has sweat off most of her makeup. She looks as beautiful and adorbs as ever though. 

And @Norcalgal, ITA. They seem to bring out the best in each other, especially Jo's positive influence on BBJ imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Jo with Jordan's/ Luke's friends in the 1st pic and with a fan in the 2nd pic.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=typd
joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 CsB3xWiVIAAkdT-

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 CsB3xWjVIAAMJCW
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Seeing all this makes my heart so happy !
Lucky for all the people that have had the chance to meet JoJo she's an it girl for sure joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 1f618
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Soraya left a comment on Jordan's pic on IG saying "You look so sharp. Go Vandy for me." JoJo also just left a comment saying "You cute *kissy face*"

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Just out of curiosity, did anyone find out why Becca said Jordan and JoJo would be in LA tomorrow? It seems like Robert and Becca are on a plane right now, presumably back to LA.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just out of curiosity, did anyone find out why Becca said Jordan and JoJo would be in LA tomorrow? It seems like Robert and Becca are on a plane right now, presumably back to LA.
I'm wondering this too. Are Jo/Jordan going to LA? And why?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:59 pm

sweptfringe wrote:Seeing all this makes my heart so happy !
Lucky for all the people that have had the chance to meet JoJo she's an it girl for sure joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 1f618
The pic in your icon is so cute, where did you get it?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Soraya left a comment on Jordan's pic on IG saying "You look so sharp. Go Vandy for me." JoJo also just left a comment saying "You cute *kissy face*"
That's really cute! I'm glad Soraya warmed up to BBJ. I laughed and loved her mtp comment that of course she loves Baddy because everyone loves Baddy and that makes her nervous!

I don't think we know if and why they're really going to LA. I'm a crazy fan because all I care about is that they go together laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:53 pm

Both liked the SEC Network tweet Smiley . Snaps during the rain delay where Jojo join Jodan in the booth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKMkZwqB5gV

||

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKMhAzohTP0/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

|| Weather delay
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick