SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:41 pm

Jolena wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Jolena wrote:I couldn't get the channel for the Vandy Game today. Does anyone know if there's a link to hear Jordan calling the game? Everyone is saying he did really well ( even Ben & Lauren). If anyone knows where we can listen or watch please post a link. TIA
Where did Ben and Lauren say he did really well? I don't see anything. Are you perhaps talking about a Ben and Lauren fan account?

I don't know where i read it. it's possible it was a fan account. Maybe someone here saw it and can find it and post here, but It seemed to me it came directly from Ben and Lauren. I think it read " Listening to Jordan today & he is great at what he does" don't quote me though,but it was nice. I think they tagged jojo in it too. Im sure others on here must have read it yesterday as well. no idea
I believe that it was the fan account @LaurenBenHiggi, not Ben and Lauren themselves IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:19 pm

Fan picture of them at the airport this morning:

https://twitter.com/joelleandjordan/status/775050137894785024

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:27 pm

Jo was wearing $400/pop sneakers yesterday, can she buy her man some new sweatpants or nahh?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo put up the cutest snap, she's resting her head on his stomach and has a snap filter on of wearing a crown, and asks him, "Babe, how accurate is this filter?" And he just smirks laugh out loud Poor little princess.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKOTppIA_Xv

"Babe how accurate is this filter?" - @joelle_fletcher

They both look so cute in this vid and Jo is beautiful.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo was wearing $400/pop sneakers yesterday, can she buy her man some new sweatpants or nahh?

giggling at least he's wearing a new sneakers this time. I'm so tired of seeing that sweatpants since the show. He has several jobs, for sure he could afford to buy a new shirt and a new sweatpants. But if it's ok with Jo, then it's fine iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo was wearing $400/pop sneakers yesterday, can she buy her man some new sweatpants or nahh?

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 3806527698 cantstopl I looked into those Niko (I think that's right) gold foil slip ons & they are $350. I think she has a white pair too. Luv her shoes!!   I think Baddy just really likes his comfy pair of sweats, esp. for travel.

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Becca and JoJo have both sent out snaps. You can see Jordan talking to Robert in the back of one of them. There seemed to be a lot more people in the apartment they're in. I think they might be doing another photoshoot.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:08 pm

^ JoJo got both of those slide on's for free, per their IG. She also got a marble suitcase (like Lauren) for free too, per their IG. Being on this show does have its perks!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Yup, they're doing a photoshoot for her sunglasses again:

https://instagram.com/p/BKOsPC2jwqt/
I think that's baddy in the top left corner laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BKOr25QDSd3/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Higgs13 wrote:

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 3806527698 cantstopl I looked into those Niko (I think that's right) gold foil slip ons & they are $350. I think she has a white pair too. Luv her shoes!!   I think Baddy just really likes his comfy pair of sweats, esp. for travel.

I think Jordan really likes his comfy sweats for travel. Fairly certain he can buy his own sweats, if need be.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:32 pm

Another photoshoot for DiffEyeWear? I thought this was the last stock.. Why new pics..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:31 pm

I don't think Jordan was/is with them. I'm looking at the snaps from the makeup/hair/vamped crew on the Robert/Becca IG, and I don't see Jordan in any of the snaps.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick