SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Ongoing discussion re Becca and Robert in Becca's thread.

Becca

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Let's just start planning the wedding now. :yes: :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:12 am

Cute fan picture of them. She wore some super cute outfits for the shoot!

https://instagram.com/p/BKPX_nbgxSh/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:49 pm

So I have a question.....

I think this is the thread to ask this right? If not I'm sorry laugh out loud

I can't remember what thread it was on here but I believe I read something about someone named Jessie James Decker and her connection to Bachelor Nation. I don't know if I'm remembering this right but did her sister used to go out with Jordan? Didn't people say she used to follow Jojo? Looks like she follows Becca. Well interesting enough I follow the former Miss Alabama Katherine Webb and it looks like she knows Jessie. They both went to a New York Jets game. Interesting enough Brittany Farrar was at the same game. Similar pic posted but different seats. I don't follow Brittany but I guess because I follow people who follow her, her pic from yesterday popped up on my instagram section similar things.

Just think it's funny Jessie and Brittany were at the same game together. It just seems like everyone is connected together somehow

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:16 pm

^ This is probably better for the general discussion thread, but since it's a fairly quick answer, I'll answer it for you and it can be moved if needed:

Jessie didn't claim that Jordan dated her sister. She hinted that he once sent her flowers after he met her, but that was it. It looks like Jordan's ex was there with her friends. There's no connection there with Jessie.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Chris Harrison co-hosted Live with Kelly today I believe and Patrick Dempsey was there and CH posted a picture with him. This is JoJo's response and then CH's response back to her:

@JoelleFletcher: @chrisbharrison @LiveKelly STOP!! I'm very jealous about this.

@chrisbharrison: He's no Jordan Rodgers RT @JoelleFletcher: @chrisbharrison @LiveKelly STOP!! I'm very jealous about this.

laugh out loud I don't know Chris, I'd probably faint if I met Patrick Dempsey.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:34 pm

Cindysamwilliam wrote:So I have a question.....

I think this is the thread to ask this right? If not I'm sorry laugh out loud

I can't remember what thread it was on here but I believe I read something about someone named Jessie James Decker and her connection to Bachelor Nation. I don't know if I'm remembering this right but did her sister used to go out with Jordan? Didn't people say she used to follow Jojo? Looks like she follows Becca. Well interesting enough I follow the former Miss Alabama Katherine Webb and it looks like she knows Jessie. They both went to a New York Jets game. Interesting enough Brittany Farrar was at the same game. Similar pic posted but different seats. I don't follow Brittany but I guess because  I follow people who follow her, her pic from yesterday popped up on my instagram section similar things.

Just think it's funny Jessie and Brittany were at the same game together. It just seems like everyone is connected together somehow
Both their husbands play for the NY Jets, that's why. And I don't believe Brittany and Jessie have any relation at all, except both living in the same state.

Yesssss to Patrick Dempsey!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Looks like Jordan will be working today . There is a tweet that he will be part of the SEC network crew who will cover the game at 4 pm. I don't know how to bring the tweet using iPhone .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:43 pm

Also saw some cute candid pics taken by paps yesterday of Jordan hugging Jojo and kissing her on the head. I'll bring it over tonight after work.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:46 pm

I clearly know nothing about college football. I had no idea there were games on Monday nights! Is it a game for CA teams? It looks like JoJo is still in CA. She was in a car per her snap.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:46 pm

JoJo just snapped. I'm assuming she's still in Cali, because the car she was driving wasn't hers.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I clearly know nothing about college football. I had no idea there were games on Monday nights! Is it a game for CA teams? It looks like JoJo is still in CA. She was in a car per her snap.

Not usually and ESPN has two NFL Monday night games tonight. Perhaps with the two games they called in extra coverage?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick