SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DiffEyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by sweptfringe Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:43 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:They ARE together. They just snapped at the restaurant. Now is it LS or Sac? Lol
mystery solved haha
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

DiffEyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:50 am

Huh. So some girls on the internet lied to us??? What's up with that? It's almost like you can't trust any randos online anymore. And how many BBJ phantoms are running around this town?

I'm guessing they're still in LA. There would be pics if they were seen traveling together somewhere.

The snaps in bed were ridiculous laugh out loud Baddy IS a weirdo!! And Jo's top/pjs are gorg!! I know she can rock anything but that is seriously one cute bedtime outfit!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 am

They're in Santa Monica, so not Sacrememto or Nashville laugh out loud they were about a hour or so from LA.

https://instagram.com/p/BKSENKrAGMv/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:09 am

Ash2214 wrote:They're in Santa Monica, so not Sacrememto or Nashville laugh out loud they were about a hour or so from LA.

Oh that's awesome! Thanks for solving the mystery laugh out loud Sounds like an actual fun vacation Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:26 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:They're in Santa Monica, so not Sacrememto or Nashville laugh out loud they were about a hour or so from LA.

Oh that's awesome! Thanks for solving the mystery laugh out loud Sounds like an actual fun vacation Smiley

I can relate to the fan comment " that it felt like you know them because you watch their love story on tv" DiffEyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 3806527698 . As always they were friendly and sweet.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:29 am

Alanna wrote:
****snipped*****

The snaps in bed were ridiculous laugh out loud Baddy IS a weirdo!! And Jo's top/pjs are gorg!! I know she can rock anything but that is seriously one cute bedtime outfit!

I also noticed Jo's top. I saw tweets asking where she got it. Yes, he's weird but Jo loved it DiffEyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:39 am

Just caught up on their snaps, these two are FOOLS laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:51 am

These two are RIDICULOUS laugh out loud So weird. Yet so normal. They make it work. Their bed time snaps are always my fav snaps of them, because they're so delirious. The snaps about the poopy dear...? laugh out loud !!

And were those PJ's that JoJo was wearing? I thought it was a bra laugh out loud ! It's very pretty though. Feminine and sexy.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:21 pm

They're so hilariously awesome to watch. My personal favorite is when Jordan said something funny in one snap and waited for JoJo to respond and she said "Ya.. I've got nothing." laugh out loud its not easy keeping up with his wittiness and sense of humor.

Also, I saw a lot of comments about how they're that cute couple that sit next to each other in the boot while out to dinner laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:27 pm

I saw some IG comments that it was their 4th month anniversary yesterday. Good timing that Jordan's not back in NC so they have time to celebrate last night and be together for several days.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:18 pm

It's so weird and funny that they've only been together for 4 months because of how quickly they've gone from being so weird around each other to being what they are now, two weirdo little peas in a pod laugh out loud

And Jo's sunnies are restocked. She snapped about it with Baddy in the background excitedly modeling them for her laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:13 pm

I just saw these pics at DM, don't know if it was posted.

DiffEyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 384CEF9B00000578-3787754-image-m-30_1473789867705

DiffEyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 384CEEB200000578-3787754-image-m-31_1473789890745

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3787754/Bachelorette-JoJo-Fletcher-fianc-Jordan-Rodgers-start-week-romantic-dinner-date.html
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick