SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:28 am

Oh my gosh! Her pitch at "happy birthday!!" was seriously something only dogs can hear laugh out loud she's so excited! How adorable!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Di_ATL Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Wow. So little Miss Prefect broke the rules!! I wonder how much convincing this took before she went for it?? Of course, the convincer was BBJ so maybe it took a whole of 2 seconds before she was down for the count laugh out loud

Their snaps were so cute!! They love each other's attention laugh out loud I think Jo was rocking yet another Metpro tee in bed too Smiley 

And happy birthday, Baddy!!!

Little miss perfect probably had a heart attack when he showed up to her LA hotel that time too. BBJ just didn't give a crap laugh out loud so great.

I bet she did almost had a heart attack as well at him showing up to her hotel in L.A...BUTT, with all they had been through, in the tabloids cant blame them one bit for doing whatever it took to be together and support one another. Way to go Baddy, for convincing our girl to break the rules just a bit JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 3806527698   Screw Fleiss....especially after the edit they gave him. yes

Looks like her brother's broke the rules a bit to on the MTP date, sneaking him a phone and trying to meet up with him cantstopl ..... glad he spilled that bit of info in one of his interviews, cause TPTB wanted us to believe her family didn't care for Jordan when in turn, they really clicked with him.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:42 am

Maybe they're flying out this morning? Jordan does have to be on Paul Finebaum tomorrow. Hopefully JoJo is going with him to Charlotte so they can spend his b-day together.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:44 am

Alanna wrote:Oh my gosh! Her pitch at "happy birthday!!" was seriously something only dogs can hear laugh out loud she's so excited! How adorable!
That whole exchange was cute. JoJo all high pitched and baby voice with the "happy birthday" & "it's your birthday!" and she asks him "What are you doin'?" like a mom would ask her little kid and he replies like a cute little boy "I'm trying..there's something in my shoe." laugh out loud So cute!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:50 am

I can't listen because I'm at work, but it looks like they're up early for a morning hike/walk. The cuteness laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:52 am

laugh out loud baddy wanted to start the day hiking and poor Jo is running after him and stumbling around. She is soooo freaking cute! They were also singing Taylor Swift in the car again.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:02 am

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud baddy wanted to start the day hiking and poor Jo is running after him and stumbling around. She is soooo freaking cute! They were also singing Taylor Swift in the car again.

That's Kelsea Ballerini's song- Peter Pan. Someone on twitter once referred to Jordan as the person described in that song. I hope Jojo does not feel that way about him JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:06 am

Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud baddy wanted to start the day hiking and poor Jo is running after him and stumbling around. She is soooo freaking cute! They were also singing Taylor Swift in the car again.

That's Kelsea Ballerini's song- Peter Pan. Someone on twitter once referred to Jordan as the person described in that song. I hope Jojo does not feel that way about him JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 3806527698
I thought it was never grow up! That's hilarious laugh out loud He did say in that snap that he's growing up so I think Jo has nothing to worry about. Their hiking snaps are too cute heartbeat they're so preciously weird together.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:09 am

He just snapped her singing to herself without her knowing and she turned her head and was like "nooooo!" and it just cuts off. The caption was "love this little weirdo" They're weirdos....together! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:18 am

I see that Jojo's IG just went over 2M followers. Crazy!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:35 am

Isabel123 wrote:joelleandjordanrodgers" Back that azz up." - JoJo Favorite snap of all time

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJuF9O7g6Q5

"Back that azz up." - JoJo Favorite snap of all time

My new favourite snap of them. They're too cute!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:46 pm

They're having such a cute day: after their hike, they went home and opened gifts with his mom, did a snap promoting diff eyewear and now Baddy is working. How nice that they're staying with his parents. Darla is probably really enjoying having a girl to hang out with laugh out loud 

Also during their snap for diff eyewear, baddy just spontaneously leaned over and kissed Jo's cheek while she was talking heartbeat I can't get sick of seeing this new side of him!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick