SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:27 am

Reunited, safely & successfully surviving 2 days of long distance laugh out loud I wonder if BBJ flew home so they can go together?

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 55 Image12

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:28 am

I think Baddy flew home to Dallas last night since per her snap, they're already at the airport together, seemingly the Dallas one. He's so good laugh out loud

There will definitely be some awkwardness, but it should be a fun weekend for them!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think Baddy flew home to Dallas last night since per her snap, they're already at the airport together, seemingly the Dallas one. He's so good laugh out loud

There will definitely be some awkwardness, but it should be a fun weekend for them!
Say that again! Look who's on the guest list! Literally all of JoJo's important "ex boyfriends." Hopefully we get some snaps, IG's, twitters, the whole nine yards laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:30 pm

I seriously don't think it's going to be even a little awkward. Imo, half the time anyone not named BBJ was speaking to Jo, I thought she was trying to be nice and polite but the little wheelies in her head were all about, "What's Baddy doing? Is he paying attention to someone else? Is he going to propose??? What's the story??" And I think he knew that too, not like she kept it a big secret laugh out loud So I can't imagine either of them will feel awkward all these months later.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Alanna wrote:I seriously don't think it's going to be even a little awkward. Imo, half the time anyone not named BBJ was speaking to Jo, I thought she was trying to be nice and polite but the little wheelies in her head were all about, "What's Baddy doing? Is he paying attention to someone else? Is he going to propose??? What's the story??" And I think he knew that too, not like she kept it a big secret laugh out loud So I can't imagine either of them will feel awkward all these months later.
Totally. I think it's just awkward in theory though. I don't even think they're gonna hang out with the bachelor folk much, if at all. I think they're all assigned to different days at I Heart Radio and probably have different plans while in Vegas. If they're hanging with anybody, it's probably Becca laugh out loud IMO

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:01 pm

I can't imagine that the tulip, dandelion and sunflower would all be in one place and not hang out at some point.  And for that matter fellow Nashies Wells (especially) and Luke won't reunite at some point because they all seemed close and got along well for the most part during filming and airing.  

Not sure about hanging with the twins or BenLo but the others I could definitely see.  But hope they all have fun.  Bring on the cute pics!  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I can't imagine that the tulip, dandelion and sunflower would all be in one place and not hang out at some point.  And for that matter fellow Nashies Wells (especially) and Luke won't reunite at some point because they all seemed close and got along well for the most part during filming and airing.  

Not sure about hanging with the twins or BenLo but the others I could definitely see.  But hope they all have fun.  Bring on the cute pics!  

JMO
Yep! I think the boys will hang out and Jo will come along with her boyfriend just like she freaking did all season long and it'll be a familiar dynamic to all laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:25 pm

They both snap an hour ago and it looks like they are at the airport. Jo was kissing Jordan's cheek and he said the vid was way too close.

I noticed that Jordan is more closer to Wells post show and he's the only one Jo followed in snap chat and IG. IMO Jordan will not leave Jo alone to hang out with the guys.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:32 pm

^ I was going to say that about Wells. He appears to be the guy Jordan and JoJo have kept in contact with the most. Wells is actually now friends with Jordan's brother Luke.

They're going to have Becca there, so she'll obviously be with Jordan and JoJo a lot, but I still see them, or at least most of them, all hanging out together in some capacity.

Jordan and JoJo have been extremely mature IMO, but they're humans. Jordan looked less than thrilled to be talking about Robby with JoJo in that People interview, but he said at some point he hopes to be friends again down the line. It's just natural for it to be awkward at first IMO, but that will pass and all will be good Smiley

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:08 pm

As Ben said after their Fleiss-induced double date last month, they are used to awkward.  Smiley
Even though some people generally refer to all contestants as “exes” to the lead it doesn’t really work that way,  at least not in the long run.

After all, the F2-F6 of Des’ season all came to her wedding (I think).

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:24 pm

I don't think Jordan has kept in much contact with the Garden since filming/airing, based on some interviews/snaps/etc the other guys have given. Even in that one interview from GMA after the finale, JoJo didn't really have the impression that Jordan was close to Robby, Chase, and Alex. She said in the newlywed game that Jordan was closest to Wells and James T. I noticed that JoJo follows Wells on IG/Twitter/Snapchat, and he's the only guy from her season that she follows. And Wells always tags JoJo and Jordan in tweets/pics. And like what was said, Wells is also now friends with Luke Rodgers. So yeah, I think Jordan keeps in touch with Wells the most.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:19 pm

JoJo's with Becca, which isn't surprising:

https://instagram.com/p/BKtv22qgO3V/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick