SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:32 pm

they are incredible. so matched its not funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:35 pm

^ We missed ya around here! Welcome back Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ We missed ya around here! Welcome back Smiley

thanks ! I've been popping In this thread to see the cuteness from time to time but not posted. You guys are great with the follow up and through after the season is done. bestbud!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:56 pm

Ahh nice to see you @nd4reality Smiley

The parent snap was so cute!! Darla must be so happy to have a girly girl around to hang with after a lifetime of boys.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:14 am

Darla saying "I'm Jay Leno"... laugh out loud

Looks like they're at an outside restaurant or something. I see multiple tables. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:34 am

Their snaps...omg, I'm rolling. They are the cutest, most entertaining couple ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:32 am

Just stopped by to see how our lovebirds are doing! Glad to see them so happy! Miss you all! handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:02 am

Yesterday with a fan. Jo looks so pretty and relaxed with her natural makeup and braid Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BK7UZFsA0Op/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:40 am

Cindysamwilliam wrote:That "insider" is definately someone that was hanging around them in Vegas over the weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone in the group who already questioned their validity who is a part of Bachelor nation. I wonder who that could be laugh out loud

Also did anyone see the man that was standing next to them presenting? He's a radio host in Nashville and apparently he talks trash about them over the air every chance he gets. I've heard somethings from other people about what he says. Awkward. I wonder if Jo & Jor knew who he was. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the insider.

Or the "insider" could be the crazy woman on twitter who is OBSESSED with them like seriously an unhealthy negative obsession she has with them laugh out loud

laugh out loud Add to this long list RC who has some sort of vendetta against them, especially Jordan. He seems secretly obsessed with Jojo, His remarks are so annoying  Rolling Eyes

Keep on Rocking Jorjo  :yes:  :yes:
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:51 pm

So here's the snap with Ed and Darla. They all look so happy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK7OYdmAx93

Jordan's parents are too funny on snapchat
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:07 pm

JoJo just posted a pic from HomeGoods with the tag #almostflippingtimeagain. So much for Stevo saying she'd never flip a house ever again laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:11 pm

^ I thought the same thing. He's been wrong about a lot of things when it comes to them laugh out loud

Also, did you notice Jordan's comment on the picture? He wants that for their house. He said he would make the bench and the rest is up to her. I forgot that he and Luke are super crafty and made a lot of their furniture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick