Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by lipsis on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Show night. Starting with a new thread.

All other threads here

"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:33 am

Watching Josh in this episode all I saw was Josh demonstrating textbook behavior of someone who is emotionally abusive and manipulating Amanda to get her to apologize to HIM! Absolutely disgusting behavior, imo, and book or no book, Josh has serious issues. I feel sorry for those kids!

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:22 am

He's so manipulative...I would hate to see his temper behind closed doors. And his mom is nuts, how embarrassing it must be for a 32 year old "grown azz man" to have his mom getting into Twitter fights over him.

Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:39 am

I don't care for Josh anymore.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:29 am

They've known each other for 3 weeks, and she's folding like a leaf to his manipulations already. It will just get worse and more frequent. It's scary that he doesn't even try to hide it on this 3-4 week TV show, he's openly and proudly a manipulative poophole. I so hope they won't have kids.

Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 1864

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:54 am

We were cringing last night. When he was feeding her all that bullcrap, he sounded just so much like a smarmy, insincere politician. If that is him being authentic, no thank you.

MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2708

Back to top Go down

Post by PinaColada43 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:45 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3765730/Bachelor-Paradise-s-Josh-Murray-dotes-Amanda-Stanton-s-two-children-leave-hotel-romantic-weekend-together.html

PinaColada43

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:10 pm

For some reason, Josh gives me the creeps.

Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5445

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:11 pm

@MVMom39forever wrote:We were cringing last night. When he was feeding her all that bullcrap, he sounded just so much like a smarmy, insincere politician. If that is him being authentic, no thank you.

Interesting .... I just watched after buzz with Brooks and friends.  They were all pretty understanding of Josh.  They were liking how is really into Amanda and sticks up for her, as he is not wishey washey like many of the people on this season.  They also said that Nick should spend more time on developing a relationship with someone that focusing on Josh and his relationships.  So this is a totally different slant that I am reading here.  So many different opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:27 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
@MVMom39forever wrote:We were cringing last night. When he was feeding her all that bullcrap, he sounded just so much like a smarmy, insincere politician. If that is him being authentic, no thank you.

Interesting .... I just watched after buzz with Brooks and friends.  They were all pretty understanding of Josh.  They were liking how is really into Amanda and sticks up for her, as he is not wishey washey like many of the people on this season.  They also said that Nick should spend more time on developing a relationship with someone that focusing on Josh and his relationships.  So this is a totally different slant that I am reading here.  So many different opinions.

I watched last night and totally disagreed with their takes on almost everything. I understood his anger but I didn't like his approach, I thought he was OTT aggressive. I didn't think that's how a man should take care of business as they were all saying. I didn't think that was he was showing how much he cared about Amanda, because if that's what he wanted to do he should have listened to her as she cried, explained his PoV rationally and comforted her. If he wanted to confront the house to clear the air, it could have thoughtfully been done the next day after making sure the woman he cares about is ok. Instead he left her crying as she told him not to cause a scene, pulled some alpha male bs, knowing IMO that nick was the one who said something because wanted to show his dominance over the house. I also think the way he dealt with Amanda, threatening to leave, and getting her to apologize to him for even daring to question him, and unnecessarily bringing up how he took care of his sick dog repeatedly was textbook manipulation and it's obvious to me at least watching several of their interactions last night, how scared she is of upsetting him (which I think is partially on her bc she's an idiot).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:29 pm

@ReneeM, so well said!!! Your post deserves 200 likes and the Love button!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:33 pm

I don't know much about Josh as I didn't watch Andi's season. Was Andi claiming abuse within their relationship? Emotional, I'm guessing and hoping there was no physical.

Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5445

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum