SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:36 pm

I gagged at that entire sequence where he said he and the Duhh were sleeping upstairs only to be told she was asleep, so he goes and WAKES her up, throwing his weight around, trying to make her feel bad and making sure he got his way. no no

She strikes me as a verrrryyy insecure, very inexperienced girl who probably believes he is smarter and more savvy than she is so she'll follow him around like a puppy for awhile. By the time she wises up, it will be very hard to get out of his selfish clutches.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:45 pm

I think they are the next "Jade & Tanner" in that they will follow them to "Couples Therapy".  Different reason, of course.
That show would pay big bucks given all the buzz about them and the fiction/nonfiction book.  Imagine how many Bach viewers, too curious to not, would tune in.
Money money money.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I don't know much about Josh as I didn't watch Andi's season.  Was Andi claiming abuse within their relationship?  Emotional, I'm guessing and hoping there was no physical.  

While engaged, they both said they would have many fights which then led to make-up sex which Josh loved! And then seems like things got worse from September 2014 to their Jan. 2015 break-up. Guessing no physical just emotional thankfully.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:We were cringing last night. When he was feeding her all that bullcrap, he sounded just so much like a smarmy, insincere politician. If that is him being authentic, no thank you.

Interesting .... I just watched after buzz with Brooks and friends.  They were all pretty understanding of Josh.  They were liking how is really into Amanda and sticks up for her, as he is not wishey washey like many of the people on this season.  They also said that Nick should spend more time on developing a relationship with someone that focusing on Josh and his relationships.  So this is a totally different slant that I am reading here.  So many different opinions.

I watched last night and totally disagreed with their takes on almost everything. I understood his anger but I didn't like his approach, I thought he was OTT aggressive. I didn't think that's how a man should take care of business as they were all saying. I didn't think that was he was showing how much he cared about Amanda, because if that's what he wanted to do he should have listened to her as she cried, explained his PoV rationally and comforted her. If he wanted to confront the house to clear the air, it could have thoughtfully been done the next day after making sure the woman he cares about is ok. Instead he left her crying as she told him not to cause a scene, pulled some alpha male bs, knowing IMO that nick was the one who said something because wanted to show his dominance over the house. I also think the way he dealt with Amanda, threatening to leave, and getting her to apologize to him for even daring to question him, and unnecessarily bringing up how he took care of his sick dog repeatedly was textbook manipulation and it's obvious to me at least watching several of their interactions last night, how scared she is of upsetting him (which I think is partially on her bc she's an idiot).

I totally agreed - I watched as well and I did not at all agree. I found Josh to be extremely manipulative last night. The fact that Amanda apologized to him - really? Also the whole Jen/Nick scene was ridiculous - the way Josh came in was so overtly arrogant, demanding and controlling - he just has to be #1 Dog :shootme:

I mostly couldn't stand Afterbuzz last night because of Cristian saying multiple times about Josh - "that is what being a man is". He even referred to Amanda needing someone like Josh in her life who will "take control" and said that is "what she needs in a man", he said "being a man" like 10 times and every time I wanted to puke. Cristian also said that a lot when he was on BIP this season - I think they may have some similar ideals IMO - I just don't like people who refer to how someone is supposed to act whether man or woman - sorry but as long as you are respectful to others and yourself, you can act anyway you see fit.

I find Afterbuzz is best with Dany as he is a very good moderator and always looks at multiple angles.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:13 pm

To say "that is what being a man is" because they can take care of things and be strong is such an insult to so many women everywhere.
I guess I am a man. I wonder where my p*nis has been hiding all this time. p*nis? You who? Where are you?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:30 pm

^^ word Kasha -- I stand with what you said. You hit the nail on the head!! Thanks.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:40 pm

But honestly, this is what Amanda needs imo for real. She's an idiot! She likes what's going on because she doesn't need to think for herself and Josh will think for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Josh truly comes off as a car salesman to me. Totally disingenuous. All my 'sympathy' (not that there was much to begin with) for Amanda went out the window tonight. She totally did not buy what Josh was selling tonight and she decides to continue with this relationship anyway. I'm just like ok girl, I guess...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:14 pm

BKay wrote:I gagged at that entire sequence where he said he and the Duhh were sleeping upstairs only to be told she was asleep, so he goes and WAKES her up, throwing his weight around, trying to make her feel bad and making sure he got his way.  no  no

She strikes me as a verrrryyy insecure, very inexperienced girl who probably believes he is smarter and more savvy than she is so she'll follow him around like a puppy for awhile. By the time she wises up, it will be very hard to get out of his selfish clutches.

I watched a few minutes of him on BIP and got a really bad vibe. I couldn't put my finger on it, but he seems phony and controlling. Amanda seems like she would follow him like a puppy.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:We were cringing last night. When he was feeding her all that bullcrap, he sounded just so much like a smarmy, insincere politician. If that is him being authentic, no thank you.

Interesting .... I just watched after buzz with Brooks and friends.  They were all pretty understanding of Josh.  They were liking how is really into Amanda and sticks up for her, as he is not wishey washey like many of the people on this season.  They also said that Nick should spend more time on developing a relationship with someone that focusing on Josh and his relationships.  So this is a totally different slant that I am reading here.  So many different opinions.

I watched last night and totally disagreed with their takes on almost everything. I understood his anger but I didn't like his approach, I thought he was OTT aggressive. I didn't think that's how a man should take care of business as they were all saying. I didn't think that was he was showing how much he cared about Amanda, because if that's what he wanted to do he should have listened to her as she cried, explained his PoV rationally and comforted her. If he wanted to confront the house to clear the air, it could have thoughtfully been done the next day after making sure the woman he cares about is ok. Instead he left her crying as she told him not to cause a scene, pulled some alpha male bs, knowing IMO that nick was the one who said something because wanted to show his dominance over the house. I also think the way he dealt with Amanda, threatening to leave, and getting her to apologize to him for even daring to question him, and unnecessarily bringing up how he took care of his sick dog repeatedly was textbook manipulation and it's obvious to me at least watching several of their interactions last night, how scared she is of upsetting him (which I think is partially on her bc she's an idiot).

ITA with the above post. I never thought anything would make me side with Andi. Josh is a self centered creep
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:33 pm

Josh got Amanda and Nick get the bachelor.  What a world.

I don't see Josh and Amanda married on the producers dime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:28 am

ReneeM wrote:Josh truly comes off as a car salesman to me. Totally disingenuous. All my 'sympathy' (not that there was much to begin with) for Amanda went out the window tonight. She totally did not buy what Josh was selling tonight and she decides to continue with this relationship anyway. I'm just like ok girl, I guess...

Because she was too caught up in the idea of 'them' and that sparkly diamond. I feel for her. I really do. It's hard being young and dumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy