SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
I'm sure he's happy, it's just that he's trying to PROVE that he's happy. And I personally think Lauren/JoJo barely use snapchat. They post every few days 1-4 snaps, which is actually very small compared to the other people that were on this show. IMO.

^ I stopped following them a few months ago so they must snap less now.  That seems to happen as they get further out from their season. We'll probably see that trend with Josh/Amanda too.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by sparkler Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Southerngal wrote:Actually, the evening the ex was at hospital was the night Amanda and Josh went to dinner because they snapped their fortunes from the cookies.  I was shocked she left the hospital to go out to dinner.  But to now know that she paid her ex so she could do it?  And now her mom is blabbing about it on sm?  I honestly don't know which part is the worst!!!

Unbelievable. affraid duh  

Just from my own recent experience, we had a relative who was in the hospital. My husband stayed up for almost two nights straight before luckily some out of state relative could show up. I filled in for him too. We then all took turns staying with the relative and it was exhausting, even for a few hours. So maybe Amanda's ex husband was taking a "shift" and relieving Josh and Amanda so they could get something to eat. Just a thought. I work in healthcare and no one person can be a full time caregiver from my perspective. Just a thought, and JMO.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:35 pm

sparkler wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Southerngal wrote:Actually, the evening the ex was at hospital was the night Amanda and Josh went to dinner because they snapped their fortunes from the cookies.  I was shocked she left the hospital to go out to dinner.  But to now know that she paid her ex so she could do it?  And now her mom is blabbing about it on sm?  I honestly don't know which part is the worst!!!

Just from my own recent experience, we had a relative who was in the hospital. My husband stayed up for almost two nights straight before luckily some out of state relative could show up. I filled in for him too. We then all took turns staying with the relative and it was exhausting, even for a few hours. So maybe Amanda's ex husband was taking a "shift" and relieving Josh and Amanda so they could get something to eat. Just a thought. I work in healthcare and no one person can be a full time caregiver from my perspective. Just a thought, and JMO.

I kinda understand what you are saying but it was only a 2 day stay so it couldn't have been that hard. But I also understand they could have gone get a bite to eat while the dad was there with the child.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
sparkler wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I kinda understand what you are saying but it was only a 2 day stay so it couldn't have been that hard.  But I also understand they could have gone get a bite to eat while the dad was there with the child.

I had a child who very sadly lost his life to cancer. We all spent a lot of time with him we loved him dearly and I miss him every day. However we took breaks occasionally to eat and clear our heads and stretch our legs. It was good for all of us and him to have some visitors. Especially to have her daddy come would be very important. I do not judge them at all for giving her daddy time with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:04 pm

I don't think the issue was who spent time with Charlie.
I think the issue was commenting upon having "to pay" someone to do so when there a)were probably more issues involved making one party look good and another badly b) none of anyone's business to be posted publicly thus making it look in poor taste to even comment on it.
Had these things not been commented on, this entire discussion would probably never have ensued, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think the issue was who spent time with Charlie.
I think the issue was commenting upon having "to pay" someone to do so when there a)were probably more issues involved making one party look good and another badly b) none of anyone's business to be posted publicly thus making it look in poor taste to even comment on it.
Had these things not been commented on, this entire discussion would probably never have ensued, imo.

I guess I am a bit sensitive on this subject having been in that hospital environment. But also no one seems to be able to actually confirm that tweet. So it might not actually be true just harsh speculation.  Just my take on this discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:21 pm

We will never see the tweet because it has been deleted but two people here have seen the tweet so I'm guessing Amanda's mom really did tweet that.
It's just awful for Amanda's mother to say something like that regardless of whether it's true or not. It's far worse if it's not true. I don't know if they're saying this about Amanda's ex to show that he's a deadbeat dad and Josh has stepped in as a saviour in these kids' lives. It's so sad that they might be lying about Amanda's ex to try to make Josh look a little better.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:50 pm

He's already hashtagging #dadlife on Twitter. I can't look away from this mess.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:52 pm

I hope Josh and Amanda make it as he is now part of the girls lives. I do wish both mothers would just quit with SM. I like @KB_Mom am disgusted with trashing the girl's dad. It is rude and unnecessary and one of the things I disliked about Amanda from the start, just like it annoyed me with Juelia last summer.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:He's already hashtagging #dadlife on Twitter. I can't look away from this mess.

It's nice that he's taking such an active role in the girls' lives but I can't imagine their actual father being pleased, or that it's helping the co-parenting situation. I know Josh and Amanda are pretty self absorbed but they CANNOT be this oblivious about why that might be inappropriate

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He's already hashtagging #dadlife on Twitter. I can't look away from this mess.

It's nice that he's taking such an active role in the girls' lives but I can't imagine their actual father being pleased, or that it's helping the co-parenting situation. I know Josh and Amanda are pretty self absorbed but they CANNOT be this oblivious about why that might be inappropriate
I actually think they ARE this oblivious because they can do no wrong, the ex is bad, bad, bad, and they're in the right as usual.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:08 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
sparkler wrote:

I kinda understand what you are saying but it was only a 2 day stay so it couldn't have been that hard.  But I also understand they could have gone get a bite to eat while the dad was there with the child.

I had a child who very sadly lost his life to cancer.  We all spent a lot of time with him we loved him dearly and I miss him every day. However we took breaks occasionally to eat and clear our heads and stretch our legs. It was good for all of us and him to have some visitors. Especially to have her daddy come would be very important.  I do not judge them at all for giving her daddy time with her.

HUGS for all you have gone through.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy