SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:47 am

Linds911 wrote:Those poor girls who applied thinking Luke was gonna be Bachelor.

laugh out loud laugh out loud hope they like toppings on their ice cream and know there are options besides plain old vanilla ice cream.  If not might be a long, bumpy ride for them. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am beyond thrilled that Nick is the Bachelor!

I have never gotten my favorite contestant on the US show to become the lead and have always had to get behind whomever they chose even though they were not my first choice.

Finally I get to watch my first choice become lead and I am so excited to watch Nick on his journey find his F1 and see his family again.

I cannot wait Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 23 1710264613

im with you!!  bestbud! Bring on the entertainment : cray2 girls..a handful of smart, pretty ladies..and Nick's witty lines and impersonations! Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 23 3806527698 cheerleader . I just hope MF n co won't throw him under the bus Praying
bestbud! @Joy15 amazing news!

As for MF throwing Nick under the bus? I really don't think it even matters.

Nick already has been feathered and tarred under that bus.

Nick's teflon at this point.
 :yes:

cantstopl lolpanda Best Line ever!!.....couldn't have said it better yes

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:48 am

His visit on afterbuzz makes so much more sense. His "there is no edit and manipulation bs." We should have clued in on that. So shocked and so excited! Give me more Nick! Smart, handsome and witty.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:49 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Those poor girls who applied thinking Luke was gonna be Bachelor.

laugh out loud laugh out loud hope they like toppings on their ice cream and know there are options besides plain old vanilla ice cream.  If not might be a long, bumpy ride for them. laugh out loud

Most toppings go best with vanilla and it is the most favorite flavor in the US.

I didn't even watch JoJo's season and I don't get why the bashing of Luke.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:49 am

I respect Luke, and I think he is one of the good ones who turned down the Bachelor , jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:50 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm just SO excited for a brunette final 1!! Don't let me down Nick!!!!

90% of the blondes on this show are brunettes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:50 am

I can only speak for myself, girl. But if I weren't married and I was a size 0 (cause let's be real), I'd apply for Nick!  Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 23 1f602

Luke? No thanks.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:51 am

atem wrote:

Don't worry, that vast majority of them are there to be the next Bachelorette.  Being F1 isn't all that any more.

laugh out loud agreed. They just want their 15 minutes and chance to endlessly shill crap to keep from having to have a real job. Like normal, they'll give him maybe 5 that are seriously interested and could potentially matchup well.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:52 am

sosleepy wrote:

I can only speak for myself, girl. But if I weren't married and I was a size 0 (cause let's be real), I'd apply for Nick!  Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 23 1f602

Luke? No thanks.

I guess I just don't see it. Nick comes off as pathetic to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:53 am

You say that like people actually come on these shows for the leads laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:53 am

Or maybe the girls were wanting Nick? IMO :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:54 am

I like Luke and would've watched his season, but I have a feeling he made the choice to keep the momentum of his music career going instead. Plus, I feel this franchise is just not his sort of thing. Going on once was a lark, but he's back to his real world, and undoubtedly has lots of dating options. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90