SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:35 pm

I feel like Nick has paid a lot of attention, and done his homework over the years that he won't be easily manipulated. I've mentioned recently how the tone of his tweets and interviews sounds like he is one of them, i.e, producers. It's like he is in on the joke now. Lets wait and see, I could be wrong.

Hopefully going on BIP and meeting Jen showed him that those manic girls he is typically attracted to may not be the best for him since it's never worked out with them.

Last edited by julychild on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Yea, I mean not that he and Jen are meant for each other, obviously they are not. But Nick is 36 right? I mean, he kind of strikes me as a lot of guys these days...he wants a prize of a woman which usually means someone much younger. Always looking for the next best thing. He had Jen, but it wasn't a challenge for him, then The Bachelor was dangling so that's the next best thing. Does he really want to get married or is he just going to keep looking for the next best thing? So I just hope he actually finds someone, and it lasts or else watching him for 4 seasons is all a total waste! laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:52 pm

I AM SO EXCITED!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:54 pm

You know, there is a LOT of talk about this being Nick's 3rd shot on TB.  Right, we get that... the problem is Nick fell in love both times, and suffered a lot of hurt and rejection on national TV.  This time it's HIS turn to be in that position.  Being rejected wasn't HIS choice.  In fact it had to suck BIG time.  I'm so excited that this time, the shoe is on the other foot, and I'm anticipating an unpredictable, passionate season, and I pray to high heavens that Nick isn't rejected again!! Hugesmile

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:57 pm

The one is there for him and somehow she will make if through the process and they will meet at last at last at last. I am such a romantic and I so hope serendipity takes charge of this, perhaps we need to light some candles but Yes this time it will work out. Best candidate in bn history imo and have been rooting for this guy all the way from Scotland , from moment I watched him on Andi's season. I too hope they have some girls older than 28 for a change and that he has a say in the type of people they cast. Will be so excited to watch all this unfold. She will be one lucky girl. cheerleader #TeamNickFindsTheOne

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by fatiOz Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:01 pm

I'm so EXCITED!!! I used to hate him but now when I have been following his social media IRL and the season with Kaitlyn I changed my mind. YES!!!!

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:10 pm

RS is scrambling and trying to explain away why he didn't get this spoiler right. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:11 pm

NR, as much as I would like to agree with you, I'm afraid he will eat the pie ... meaning, he will do things that the previous leads did, he will play the part of a good co-worker and we will hear the same old "walls and fears and open hearts" conversations that we heard before ... but I am looking forward to the variety of spices... I would presume the curry wins ... but have no idea who is going to be strong enough for the biggest spot on the counter, F2.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:11 pm

bronco18 wrote:I hope there are no returnees. If any girls in the Bach Pool of Contestants Past and Present were interested, they've had like 2-3 years to jump on it. JMO

If there are returnees I would LOVE it to be a foreign exchange.  Bring on a few past contestants from Bach AU or NZ.  There have been some sexy classy women on seasons.  Current Bach AU - Olena is just smouldering  :uptonogood , no drama, and smart.
She's my prototype, for now.
http://www.mamamia.com.au/the-bachelor-2016-olena/

Last edited by notarose on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:12 pm

happygolucky wrote:NR, as much as I would like to agree with you, I'm afraid he will eat the pie ... meaning, he will do things that the previous leads did, he will play the part of a good co-worker and we will hear the same old "walls and fears and open hearts" conversations that we heard before ... but I am looking forward to the variety of spices... I would presume the curry wins ... but have no idea who is going to be strong enough for the biggest spot on the counter, F2.
yes 50/50

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:17 pm

Cecilia wrote:I AM SO EXCITED!
handwave
Welcome back!
I am excited but also apprehensive for him. But, let the sleuthing, the fun, the snark, and hopefully the love story begin!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:22 pm

Cecilia, I liked the "old" avi just as much giggling
Glasgowkiiss, ukGK, you are "Nick's person", hopeless romantic ... hope the positive vibes bring the best of luck to Nick. Heck ... I think we all need it, just to be able to go through this journey with him.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90