SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze September 2nd 2016, 1:17 pm

I think it's positive factor that he's a Bach veteran. And he definitely knows what kind of woman he finds attractive. IMO it'll be easy to weave through all the ladies and pick the F3 early on. I also like that TPBP switched things up, it won't be as predictable. IMO.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on September 2nd 2016, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 September 2nd 2016, 1:17 pm

I don't dislike him but I don't love him either.  So, as long as it's not a snoozefest, which with him how can it be? laugh out loud  And he and/or the girls keep the drama up and I can snark, I'm all good.  Hugesmile

I think we're gonna need an endless supply of popcorn! laugh out loud 2pop
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom September 2nd 2016, 1:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:IMO, he makes good television because who doesn't want to see a 36 year old man prance around on television with a bunch of twenty-something year olds on his fourth reality television show with the same franchise. It will be hilarious to watch. laugh out loud
Ash. When we agree, all is right laugh out loud The best part is that he's basically in on being a joke and he's okay with it because he's just that obsessed with fame and being a reality tv character imo. Fine by me!! Dance, monkey.

and I like to see him shirtless, in a suit, wearing a scarf...
I like him, I really do, but I also agree he likes attention and can be an a$$ sometimes, but, this is tv, so here's to an entertaining season! wine Don't disappoint us, Nicky!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM September 2nd 2016, 1:32 pm

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:IMO, he makes good television because who doesn't want to see a 36 year old man prance around on television with a bunch of twenty-something year olds on his fourth reality television show with the same franchise. It will be hilarious to watch. laugh out loud
Ash. When we agree, all is right laugh out loud The best part is that he's basically in on being a joke and he's okay with it because he's just that obsessed with fame and being a reality tv character imo. Fine by me!! Dance, monkey.

and I like to see him shirtless, in a suit, wearing a scarf...
I like him, I really do, but I also agree he likes attention and can be an a$$ sometimes, but, this is tv, so here's to an entertaining season! wine  Don't disappoint us, Nicky!

I concur with all of this! My problem with Nick was always mainly this narrative that he was ~above it~ in comparison to other cast members and he really wasn't IMO. He no longer pretends to be, and now even pokes fun at himself for it so now I can enjoy him. Say what you want about Nick but boring isn't an adjective that comes to mind so I'm excited for this upcoming season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 September 2nd 2016, 1:40 pm

Yea I think he was purposely more reserved on BIP and was calculated in trying his best to be likeable, but I think that won't be the case on his season. They will trip him up, and make it crazy. I guess the producers enjoy a controversial season once in a while... and knew Ben's was a bit more low key.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise September 2nd 2016, 1:59 pm

Just posted an interview in the media thread by Millsy about how, why and when they chose Nick. He has great stuff to say about Nick and little hints about what type of season they plan ahead.

http://blog.siriusxm.com/2016/09/01/the-bachelor-why-abc-picked-villain-turned-fan-favorite-nick-viall/

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild September 2nd 2016, 2:03 pm

The people who spent several weeks with him liked him. They genuinely did. The people who have met him, who had judged him based on what they saw on tv, talk about being surprised and end up liking him. This can't be pretense. You can't fool all of the people all the time.

Obviously, not everyone likes him, that's impossible. My point is if the general audience opinion of him has been swayed by editing, what about those who lived with him and saw what he was, and liked what they saw?

I do not believe he was purposely reserved to be likable on BIP. I have stalked that boy since 1.0, and the Nick I see today is the Nick I saw at the beginning. Aside from the trying to think before saying everything that pops into his head (aka maturity), he is the same guy.
He will make a lot of mistakes on his season, I expect that.
Why? Because he won't act his way through! My hope is that at the end of the day, he finds what he is looking for....and world peace.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear September 2nd 2016, 2:07 pm

I am curious to see Nick as the lead instead of the submissive in the relationship. That will be interesting. Nick knows what kind of woman he wants....but she has to want him back. One problem I have is with an almost 36 year old man living the LA...Hollywood lifestyle being unable to even find a RL girlfriend (other than his platonic bestie AshleyI and the Twins) without it being televised as part of the Franchise TV show. Nick is smart, calculated and loving the fame.....he achieved his goal in getting the Bachelor gig....now he has to deliver.  I believe Nick is nervous....because he is very image conscious now and knows the expectations are real. I expect a season full of OTT drama. MF is stoked for a non conservative Lead and willing participant. Since Nick does not believe in edits....it will be a free for all. I just hope the storyboard drama is more SNL parody than Maury Povich/Jerry Springer style.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 September 2nd 2016, 2:11 pm

OnePromise wrote:Just posted an interview in the media thread by Millsy about how, why and when they chose Nick. He has great stuff to say about Nick and little hints about what type of season they plan ahead.

http://blog.siriusxm.com/2016/09/01/the-bachelor-why-abc-picked-villain-turned-fan-favorite-nick-viall/

Exactly what I was saying, they don't want another Ben Higgins low key season.
They went Ben F. (controversial)-->Sean Lowe (nice guy) -->Juan Pablo (controversial)-->Chris/Ben (boring/nice guys guys)-->Nick(controversial). So yea. Time to switch it up

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan September 2nd 2016, 2:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't dislike him but I don't love him either.  So, as long as it's not a snoozefest, which with him how can it be? laugh out loud  And he and/or the girls keep the drama up and I can snark, I'm all good.  Hugesmile

I think we're gonna need an endless supply of popcorn! laugh out loud 2pop

And WINE!! :cutesmile!:

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear September 2nd 2016, 2:26 pm

I just listened to the sirius interview. Millsy equated choosing Nick to picking JPG after Sean. Mixing it up. Not following Ben with a similar conservative storyline.....clearly in choosing Nick they are hoping for unfiltered conversations and lots of sex. Interesting listen....thanks for posting the link OnePromise.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 September 2nd 2016, 3:05 pm

I hope we're in for a season that operates on two levels (similar to well made kid movies). One level for the casual fan who will enjoy it for the same old, same old and another level for viewers like us who have sliced and diced this show to bits. I hope Nick breaks the fourth wall many times over for us. If there's anyone capable with the wit and corresponding commentary...and self deprecation, I think it would be Nick. This is my hope...plus that Nick actually meets the woman of his dreams.

BIP - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 47 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90