SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:04 pm

sdmom wrote:I am dreading, after the Corinne show, it will be Vanessa vs Raven and turn into who is more hated between these two. IMO.

IA I'll be surprised if Raven goes lightly on him. It will be IMO the typical when did you know, what could I have done differently, you said this or you said that. It's always the same. Meanwhile their forbooking@ accounts are all set up and they started selling one product or another as we have seen so many times in the past.

From what I've seen post filming and the behaviour of some of the contestants, IMO it will be a hate fest from some of the others. If he's not into you, he's not into you. I'm not sure what some of them expect.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:I am dreading, after the Corinne show, it will be Vanessa vs Raven and turn into who is more hated between these two. IMO.

IA I'll be surprised if Raven goes lightly on him. It will be IMO the typical when did you know, what could I have done differently, you said this or you said that. It's always the same. Meanwhile their forbooking@ accounts are all set up and they started selling one product or another as we have seen so many times in the past.

From what I've seen post filming and the behaviour of some of the contestants, IMO it will be a hate fest from some of the others. If he's not into you, he's not into you. I'm not sure what some of them expect.

Raven's already stated that she thought Nick treated her great and was a gentleman to her. Or something to that affect. I wish I had caps of them as they were from replies on Instagram.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Wait, we are talking about WTA here, right? So Raven will not be there but her "squad" will be. That's why I am afraid even though the disagreements were not shown, but CH may ask "who do you pick for f1"? and then girls will voice their opinions and turn into a popular contest between the finals twos. That's what I am afraid the claws will come out. I really hope this won't be the case.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:23 pm

sdmom wrote:Wait, we are talking about WTA here, right? So Raven will not be there but her "squad" will be. That's why I am afraid even though the disagreements were not shown, but CH may ask "who do you pick for f1"? and then girls will voice their opinions and turn into a popular contest between the finals twos. That's what I am afraid the claws will come out. I really hope this won't be the case.

I thought you meant Raven.  From what I recall, the women are told at the WTA what to say who is F1?  Right?

As for Raven at the ATFR, I still stand by my statement that she has said only nice things about Nick.  

That's IF Raven is in the Final 2.  With how my luck is, Corrine will be and Raven is cut at HTD. Ugh.

Last edited by atem on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:27 pm

@atem don't worry. We have picture proof Corinne was home early. She is f4.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:14 pm

atem wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Considering most of the issues women had with Vanessa, apparently, supposedly, allegedly ... I'm not even sure what is there to talk about on WTA? Taylor against Corinne again ... to make Corinne "win" ... again ... would be lame even in TB standards. I'd say wait for ATFR and bring the "jello pool" :justkidding and make it 3 hour event ... or like that game on Ellen "Know or Go" (know your facts, true or false or go "down") ... maybe that could help the rest of the girls get their issues with Vanessa out once and for all. offtopic oops!

In that interview Taylor did with ET, she seemed to indicate there will be a WTA?

Can you post the interview? thanks!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:28 pm

I think it'll be the usual WTA. Some random woman eliminated in week 2 will have a lot to say. Some mid-season eliminated girl will tell Nick how he didn't give her a fair shot. Some one will go on the dais, sit with CH and cry. And someone will make expressive facial reactions throughout the show (My guess is Jasmine  cheeky ). In the end, all will go backstage and start networking for BIP.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:20 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
atem wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Considering most of the issues women had with Vanessa, apparently, supposedly, allegedly ... I'm not even sure what is there to talk about on WTA? Taylor against Corinne again ... to make Corinne "win" ... again ... would be lame even in TB standards. I'd say wait for ATFR and bring the "jello pool" :justkidding and make it 3 hour event ... or like that game on Ellen "Know or Go" (know your facts, true or false or go "down") ... maybe that could help the rest of the girls get their issues with Vanessa out once and for all. offtopic oops!

In that interview Taylor did with ET, she seemed to indicate there will be a WTA?

Can you post the interview? thanks!

Sorry, I can't right now. I got it by looking at her Instagram and she had a link to it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:04 am

IIRC, the WTA is usually filmed this weekend. Any SM news of girls being in LA?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Maybe they will bring Vanessa out at WTA a la Courtney and the girls can finally hash out all their alleged problems with her. But what am I saying, all that real drama would be too entertaining for TPTB to gift viewers with - it'll most likely be the usual WTN.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:21 pm

luvstx wrote:IIRC, the WTA is usually filmed this weekend.  Any SM news of girls being in LA?

I think RS said it was being filmed next weekend- the 24th. I could be wrong. Let's watch the feet!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:03 pm

As far as I know, the WTA and MTA is always filmed the weekend before the F3 episode airs. It's why it often spoils who the F3 contestant is. So if consistency holds, it would be next weekend as this Monday is the HTD episode.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers