SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I still don't think that Rachel is the F2, since they revealed her early, in both the season preview and announced for Ette.  I know why they said they chose to go ahead and announc, but why watch the FRC If it's down to Rachel and Vanessa.  Unless your just a huge fan of the show, Nick or Vanessa.  Makes more sense for the F2 to be Raven and Vanessa.  

And since some general viewers seem to be upset at the spoiler of Rachel not being F1 and announced Ette, I can't imagine it being that much of a give away at the FRC.  But then again, this season's edit has sucked, so nothing would really suprise me too much.

JMO

I do agree now, I was just trying to find logic in the schedule though with this show and trying to determine any logic to how they do things, I should probably know better laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Who wants to see 1 hour FD and 2 hour WTA? WTH? I would love to know how many hours the last episode is. Does he elminate Raven and Rachel? That would put them at WTA. I can buy that being 2 hours. I dunno but something isn't adding up!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:52 am

Maybe the one hour episode is Raven's and Vanessa's dates.

This will be a boring WTA because they cut out all the drama and no one hates the villain. Maybe the show Rachel's FS date in the first hour of the show? And the rose ceremony? Then they do the normal thing.

Raven has to go to the final rose ceremony.

https://imgur.com/1HkUF3K

These screenshots, taken from the promos of the extended promo and the Week 8 trailer show that Nick is clearly waiting around at the Final Rose Ceremony for hours. He wouldn't do that if he didn't send Raven home and then later in the night keep Vanessa.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:08 am

I'm confused and don't understand now how are the upcoming episodes scheduled and how long they are supposed to be? The "normal" episode is 2h long? So presuming to understand, on Monday 27th it's going to be only 1h long episode ... and then we have 2 more Mondays of show, with finale on 13th? Is there a 3h long episode planned?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:52 am

OnionLayers wrote:Maybe the one hour episode is Raven's and Vanessa's dates.

This will be a boring WTA because they cut out all the drama and no one hates the villain. Maybe the show Rachel's FS date in the first hour of the show? And the rose ceremony? Then they do the normal thing.

These screenshots, taken from the promos of the extended promo and the Week 8 trailer show that Nick is clearly waiting around at the Final Rose Ceremony for hours. He wouldn't do that if he didn't send Raven home and then later in the night keep Vanessa.

Sunset in Lapland on the day of shooting was before 3pm.  I posted in the film schedule thread on/near the day of filming after googling because the region is part of the lands of the midnight sun.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:23 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I still don't think that Rachel is the F2, since they revealed her early, in both the season preview and announced for Ette.  I know why they said they chose to go ahead and announc, but why watch the FRC If it's down to Rachel and Vanessa.  Unless your just a huge fan of the show, Nick or Vanessa.  Makes more sense for the F2 to be Raven and Vanessa.  

And since some general viewers seem to be upset at the spoiler of Rachel not being F1 and announced Ette, I can't imagine it being that much of a give away at the FRC.  But then again, this season's edit has sucked, so nothing would really suprise me too much.

JMO
they had her pegged as bette from midseason per tptb so they might have brought nick in on the plan to let her go at f3
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:30 pm

OnionLayers wrote:Maybe the one hour episode is Raven's and Vanessa's dates.

What's he doing coming out of the cabin? Isn't that the FRC location or is that CH going to get the F2? It looks still light out.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1HkUF3K

I just posted a pic of Nick's watch where it appears to me it's late evening.

It looks like the hands on the watch are on the other side of 6. It looks like it was late evening?

Flipped rotated and resized.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Captur12[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
What's he doing coming out of the cabin? Isn't that the FRC location or is that CH going to get the F2? It looks still light out.

Yes that's CH walking out, it's hard to tell in the photo but if you watch the video you can tell it's Chris.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:49 pm

@jessietrey thanks.

I brought the discussion over to the s/cap thread.

Screencap thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Helicopter ride might be for one of the F3 date ... or maybe for Rachel "leaving" Finland after their goodbye ... I do think the "cabin" is the FRC location and that Raven was given a "proper F2 exit" at the RC and not before, but how had Nick dealt with that I'm still curious about. I don't think he sent her home prior, because I remember one interview when he talked about that moment when Andi came to his hotel room to send him packing and my take was that he would had preferred a different way. With Kaitlyn he didn't like that she took it so far for him "almost proposing" and since Raven doesn't need to give the speech first (and humiliate herself), FRC can be a nice place to speak their mind, also it gives Raven the chance to "shine" (in style) despite "disappointing news" ... and again I'm curious how she will take it and how they part.
Then the "dreadful hours" begin IMO, with all the "doubts and fears" ... whether sending all those amazing women away and putting all the hopes on 1 person was a "smart choice" ... what if she says no ... night falls, fire inside burns brighter ... and then she comes and well, night is long in Finland. - just my imagination

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Watch face
Outside - 10:30 as per SC

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:18 pm

I thought his watch indicates past 1 p.m. (1:34 something, smaller hand is between 1 and 2, actually outside it looks before 1, like 12:34 ... and inside shot after 2 p.m. - not sure) ... it's more clear in the scene outside when he is in his "deep thinking" with hands like a prayer ... which doesn't tell us when F2 elimination was shot (before or after) since maybe those takes were done just for the story (different takes, perfect image of opening the ring box, right angle of the ring...)

It's funny how they shot him walking in deep snow (I'm freezing at the thought of cold feet in those leather dress shoes)  ... but there was a carpet dragged to the entrance of the RC location.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers