SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:02 am

Thanks for the update @Searbear. Since it was going to happen, this scenario is more preferred IMO than rushing/shortening footage the FSD. MeAndi is going to take up time as it is.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:16 am

I've finally mastered uploading personal pics but not sure how to bring another over from SC thread. Could someone bring over the SC where Nick is alone inside the Reindeer cabin? I have a question about it but I want to see pic here first so you'll get my possible theory regarding Epi 11. Oh and zoom in on the stand where the rose/roses lay? Heck, maybe circle them! It's already been sleuthed that this isn't the FRC more than likely. No TeePee and there is clearly one in the screencap where Nick appears to be waiting at FRC.

My question, is it possible to see how many roses are on that stand?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Is this the photo you are referring to, @mprssdbyu ?
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Cf7c5ba8b6b4c8263b06c2456c31e45a_zps9hjwvjpw

From the SC Thread

Here is a zoomed in view of the stand:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Rose10

My SC

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:15 pm

That's it! Shucks, I can't make out a darn thing. I was hoping you could see how many roses are on that stand. Raven said RS didn't get all the spoilers right. I was wondering if he actually lets Raven and Rachel go here. Therefore we get Rachel and Raven at WTA. Nick has been through this before and knows what it's like when family gets involved. Raven has already met his family. Anyway, I was hoping you could see how many roses on that stand.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:21 pm

I was scrolling through SC and came across this. It appears FRC will be as unique as any backdrop they've ever pulled off if not the most. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Northe10

SC from previews on ABC

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 pm

If you look directly under the arrow, it looks like it could be the top of a rose, but I'm not entirely sure!  

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Rose210
My SC

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:09 pm

marriedarockstar wrote:If you look directly under the arrow, it looks like it could be the top of a rose, but I'm not entirely sure!
Yes, IA. I also see the rose bud of only 1 rose. The bachelor gives out the rose "with a stem", so IMO it's laid across the platter that is shining because of the room light (but the stem isn't visible).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:25 pm

May just be the camera angle
but to me it looks like the position of the bud/bloom is such that either the stem is bent at the head or this is just a tilted rose resting without a stem.

Maybe it's Priyanka Chopra's rose giggling

Last edited by notarose on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:26 pm

When we were looking at that cap, when it first surfaced, I thought there might be two red roses. To the right of the arrow, you see a black thing sticking up, which I thought was a leaf, and right next to it, you see another black thing sticking up. Directly across from the rose is a slight whitish mark, which I thought might be the second rose.

There has to be a stem otherwise the rose part wouldn't be so close to the edge. That's what I'm seeing.

What scenario's do we think is going on here? 3-2 RC?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:29 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:That's it! Shucks, I can't make out a darn thing. I was hoping you could see how many roses are on that stand. Raven said RS didn't get all the spoilers right. I was wondering if he actually lets Raven and Rachel go here. Therefore we get Rachel and Raven at WTA. Nick has been through this before and knows what it's like when family gets involved. Raven has already met his family. Anyway, I was hoping you could see how many roses on that stand.

@mprssdbyu when and where did she say that? Just curious - she may be talking re: RS claimed crying and Mesnick scenes to be in St. Thomas but it was actually happened in Bimini.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:06 pm

I think we sleuthed this early on to be one rose. Let me see if I still have the screen cap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:That's it! Shucks, I can't make out a darn thing. I was hoping you could see how many roses are on that stand. Raven said RS didn't get all the spoilers right. I was wondering if he actually lets Raven and Rachel go here. Therefore we get Rachel and Raven at WTA. Nick has been through this before and knows what it's like when family gets involved. Raven has already met his family. Anyway, I was hoping you could see how many roses on that stand.

@mprssdbyu when and where did she say that?  Just curious - she may be talking re: RS claimed crying and Mesnick scenes to be in St. Thomas but it was actually happened in Bimini.
I saw it quoted by someone somewhere. Here, I think but I'M positive I read it somewhere. I really didn't give it a second thought when I read it because she is supposedly part of F2. Maybe I should have. I guess we'll see.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers