SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When we were looking at that cap, when it first surfaced, I thought there might be two red roses. To the right of the arrow, you see a black thing sticking up, which I thought was a leaf, and right next to it, you see another black thing sticking up. Directly across from the rose is a slight whitish mark, which I thought might be the second rose.

There has to be a stem otherwise the rose part wouldn't be so close to the edge. That's what I'm seeing.

What scenario's do we think is going on here? 3-2 RC?
I'm not sure. This could be after RC takes place. I don't know, it's just odd one rose (which it looks like to me with arrow shown by marriedtoarockstar) would be laying there if it's 3 to 2. As you guys have already sleuthed, it's not FRC. I just think there is still a shock/surprise factor left. I'm beginning to think the TBC definitely plays out up to Episode 11. JMO

Sorry, I didn't intend for the discussion to turn into SC, I'll follow up in that thread. Wondering about Episode breakdowns, turned into SC questions for me.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:26 pm

I'm not sure either. When I saw the teepee along with speculation here how nice it would be for an outside FRC with the norhtern lights, I started to think the inside maybe was F3-F2 with there being two roses.

But the other thing throwing me off is CH going to the SUV with the what looks like rosepetals on the walkway, then I'm back to thinking it's the FRC and F2 is let go there early in the day. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Wait, how do we know it's not the FRC site?  There's 1 rose on that tray, IMO.  And the interior seems pretty similar to me.  

ETA:  Going to take some SCs from the 3d sky view/ eye level rotating view.  So we can compare.  The floor look different, but windows, fireplace, etc. seem similar, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure either. When I saw the teepee along with speculation here how nice it would be for an outside FRC with the norhtern lights, I started to think the inside maybe was F3-F2 with there being two roses.

But the other thing throwing me off is CH going to the SUV with the what looks like rosepetals on the walkway, then I'm back to thinking it's the FRC and F2 is let go there early in the day. laugh out loud
There is no Tee Pee at that cabin. The scene of Nick by himself by the fire at 10:30 at night looks totally different than the reindeer cabin, IMO. Wasn't it sleuthed also that his suits didn't match? It was different at cabin opposed to standing outside by that fire thingy? Surely they aren't going to waste those Northern Lights camera crew captured.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:57 pm

The teepees are all set up and removed for each client. They are meant to be moved and not fixed in one position or location.
They have pics of people setting the teepees up on the website. So you wouldn't necessarily see any in the cabin pictures. They can be set up anywhere...

The teepees will probably be used for someone- just a cool experience that is too good to miss (IMO)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:00 pm

officeRules wrote:The teepees are all set up and removed for each client.  They are meant to be moved and not fixed in one position or location.  
They have pics of people setting the teepees up on the website.    So you wouldn't necessarily see any in the cabin pictures.  They can be set up anywhere...

The teepees will probably be used for someone- just a cool experience that is too good to miss (IMO)
I'm sure Ladybug will bring over pics here or in SC thread. It just looks totally different(lots of trees around cabin) but that could be the perfect angle caught on camera and still be the same location. I would have thought Nick stayed in one of those teepee things for fantasy dates. Not sure why they would set one up for FRC but it absolutely could have been what they did.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:04 pm

IMO, TPTB set up and do what they want.  They could have set up a tee pee if they chose to.  Maybe the Poropritti Cabin is at the F2-3 not the FRC, but when it was first seen in the season preview and SCs we started discussion about the pedestal and the rose then.  It could be where he let Raven go instead of standing outside freezing twice, like Ben on the mountainside that season.  

IMO, we need further previews and info to sleuth and put final nails in the coffin.  IMO, it was too focused on not to have some importance.  I lean towards it being where the FRC is because of the long preview with Nick walking up, showing CH walking to a car, etc., instead of the F2 RC.  For all we know the F2 RC was near the tee pees.  AT this point, I want to wait for more previews/SCs and info before making a decision.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:09 pm

@Ladybug82 I was just running difference scenarios through my head. I have no doubt that cabin plays some role. The different suits(I thought was sleuthed) and seeing one rose made me start wondering. I'm still not sure it was only one rose on that stand. I was just bored, I guess.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:32 pm

Has there been a discussion about whether Nick lets Rachel go or if she leaves on her own?

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:36 pm

BKay wrote:Has there been a discussion about whether Nick lets Rachel go or if she leaves on her own?

From Nick's instagram about Rachel after being announced where he said saying goodbye to Rachel was one of his most heartbreaking moments and her saying in a people mag article that she had not expected it to end but he just wanted something else, it makes it seem like a normal let go at a RC or at FSD IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers