SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:21 am

bblake wrote:This is just a guess, but with the RC allegedly being tomorrow could the schedule be something like this?

10/27 - Episode 7 RC
10/28 - Travel
10/29 - HTD #1 (Possibly Florida since he was spotted there, or maybe somewhere in Texas so there was no need for an extra day between this HTD and Rachel's?)
10/30 - HTD #2 - Rachel (Dallas, Texas)
10/31 - Travel
11/1 - HTD #3 - Raven (Hoxie, Arkansas)
11/2 - Travel
11/3 - HTD #4 (California? Nick allegedly spotted in Malibu)
11/4 - Episode 8 RC
11/5 - Travel to Finland

This is the only option that makes sense to me because the "mystery" hometown being on 10/31 or 11/2 means that Nick had 3 days in a row of hometowns (likely in 3 different states). That's exhausting.
The only other "unknown" Apparently Elan is in NY. Knowing that it would be easier to fly out of an eastern airport than a western, think we need to make allowances for that and the one that I posted in the other thread might be a likelier candidate.

Aunties_Love wrote:We have a tweet about someone seeing Nick in Malibu yesterday at around 8:14am....so assuming one would be in Cali.

Kathrine Kuhlmann
‏@kathrinestwitta
drove next to the Bachelor, Nick, today and he laughed at me while I was dancing in my car #justMalibuthings
8:14 AM - 2 Nov 2016
https://twitter.com/kathrinestwitta/status/793833770692390912

10/27: Episode 7 RC
10/28: travel from Bimini to Miami

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - Rachel(RS), Raven(RS),
10/29 - HTD1 - Florida? - North Carolina?? airport IG
10/30 - HTD2 - RACHEL - Dallas, TX
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD3 - RAVEN - Hoxie, Arkansas
11/2 - seen in Malibu per tweet above - mistake?
11/3 - HTD4: ?? maybe Cali one?
11/4 - travel
11/4 - RC(perRS)

I would think this is an extremely tight schedule to fit all four in, but maybe making up for time????

ETA:

edited to change and update info

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:00 am

Don't forget this tweet
@pamjustpam
@viallnicholas28 saw you this morning in my hometown! If you're still in town tonight, lets watch the Cubs win the WS!
#bachelorfan
#cubsfan
11/2/16, 9:46 am

She's from Jonesboro, AR, close to Ravens hometown.

It's about 4 hours flying from Arkansas to California, so can both tweets be true? The time on Twitter is where the poster is, correct?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:05 am

sdmom wrote:Don't forget this tweet
@pamjustpam
@viallnicholas28 saw you this morning in my hometown! If you're still in town tonight, lets watch the Cubs win the WS!
#bachelorfan
#cubsfan
11/2/16, 9:46 am

She's from Jonesboro, AR, close to Ravens hometown.

It's about 4 hours flying from Arkansas to California, so can both tweets be true? The time on Twitter is where the poster is, correct?
Logistics say it's possible but unlikely.

Central is 2 hrs ahead of Pacific. So if the flight was 3 hrs, then back that up by 2 hrs because of time zones which makes the flight duration 1 hr. So if he was in CA at 8:12, then in Chicago by 9:46, it would be an extremely tight schedule which makes me wonder if one of those tweets aren't right????.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:52 am

The lady mentioned in that tweet was in Arkansas not Chicago.  Some were thinking he took a flight out of Jonesboro, where she lives, based on her bio on Twitter, which is close to Hoxie.  So Chicago doesn't come into play other than watching game seven and seeing the cubs win!  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:20 pm

Isn't Arkansas still in central time zone? Wonder if he could of taken a flight out of there and been to the west coast in the same time frame or is someone wrong somewhere along the way....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:37 pm

OK, let me try to do this again:
So, Raven's HTD is on 11/1, we have picture proof.
The AR sighting is posted the day after , 11/2, around 9:30 am CST. The logic explanation is he flew out of Jonesboro AR  the day after the date with Raven. IF the sighing in Malibu is also legit, that means he flew from AR to CA.
Now let me try to do the math:
The Arkansas lady posted at around 9:30 am central time, which is 7:30 pacific time. According to Google, it takes over 4 hours to fly from Jonesboro, AR, to LA. So, that means if he flied out at 7:30 PST (9:30 CST when it's tweeted), he wouldn't be in LAX until 11:30 am. The Malibu sighting is posted 8:14 PST. Unless Nick can transport, I just don't think how can he be seen in AR at 7:30 and then 8:14 in Malibu (all PST)
So one of them is incorrect. IMO, I believe the AR sighting more than the Malibu.
Does this make sense?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:39 pm

If they are in Finland, it looks like they may have snow this week.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/today/Helsinki,Southern-Finland,Finland/we-city-60.1712,24.9327?q=helsinki-southern-finland&form=PRWLAS&iso=FI
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:27 pm

I don't mean to confuse the issue further but I don't understand how the RC could be Friday Nov 4th.

Saw him on Nov 2nd

Pam ‏@pamjustpam  Nov 2
#bachelorfan
#cubsfan

The next morning was Nov 3rd and she saw him leaving 8:30am.

Pam ‏@pamjustpam  Nov 5
@AftertheRose @viallnicholas28 heard he was in town so I drove by the hotel the next morn & saw him walk out of hotel with his bags

Wouldn't Nov3rd be a travel day? Or would he have a HTD Friday and RC on Saturday?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:45 pm

I think Raven's HTD was on Tuesday, Nov. 1; so he was seen Wednesday, Nov. 2, preparing to leave Arkansas.  RS says Rachel's date was first and then Raven's date.  So the big question is how could they get in two more HTDs between Nick just leaving Arkansas on Wed. morning and having a RC in NYC on Friday.  ??
1.  Maybe RS was wrong about Rachel and Raven being date #1 & #2.  Maybe they were actually #2 & #3.
2.  Maybe for some reason there were only 3 HTD's even though RS says there were 4.  (Nick only wanted 3, or he wanted 4 but one backed out.)
3.  Maybe they really did squeeze in travel and 2 HTD's and a RC between Wed. morning and Friday evening.

I know these possibilities have been mentioned by others--just trying to clarify for myself and others who may have missed some posts.

ETA: Rachel's HTD in Dallas was Sunday, Oct. 30 because RS said they were seen at church.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:25 pm

[quote="beader"]
1.  Maybe RS was wrong about Rachel and Raven being date #1 & #2.  Maybe they were actually #2 & #3.

I agree with this and see @auntieslove has a HTD tentatively on the schedule on Sat, Oct 29. This makes sense, then:
(2.) Dallas for Rachel's on Sun, Oct 30, confirmed (by photo? I forget)
(3.) Jonesboro for Raven's on Tues, Nov 1, confirmed by photo
then, confirmed by photo, he leaves Jonesboro on Weds morning, Nov 2
(4.) somewhere between Arkansas and New York on Thurs, Nov 3

There's plenty of time for the RC in New York on Friday, Nov 4, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Didn't we actually have someone take a photo showing filming in the hotel of the RC being set up? I thought we did.
@coolangel posted this:
Here it is. This is Friday Nov 4th.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Captur10

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:47 pm

Moving this from another thread
coolangel wrote:

RC at the hotel on the 4th with flight out on the 5th makes sense.

Maybe there doesn't need to be a travel day on the 3rd? Crew doesn't need that much time for a RC setup.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers