SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:58 am

i saw Ashley I's snap & that was a bit awkward with all the girls watching laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:00 am

Nick looks so cute! Looks like a fun date. Can't wait for the season to start

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:01 am

hae1001 wrote:Video of them dancing for those without SC. https://twitter.com/yomahoho/status/782053758876327936

ETA also found this IG post from a dress shop in Little Rock. Maybe someone could do some digging for the girl
https://instagram.com/p/BLAP85Ihrz_/

Thank you! That looked like so much fun! And wow, Nick had some great moves.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:03 am

bblake wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
bblake wrote:
I don't think so because her hair looks too short and light. The girl next to Whitney has long, very dark hair while Kaitlan has blonde highlights throughout her hair.

IMO it's Kristina because the mouth/smile looks almost identical.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 K210
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 K110

The one with the arrow pointing to her is the one that I am talking about....is that the same as the one that you pointed out??

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Nick_g10
Oh! Sorry, I thought when you said 'the one next to Whitney' you were talking about a different S/C! My bad  giggling
LOL, no worries. But the question still remains...could that be Kaitlan??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:14 am

Beagle wrote:
hae1001 wrote:Video of them dancing for those without SC. https://twitter.com/yomahoho/status/782053758876327936

ETA also found this IG post from a dress shop in Little Rock. Maybe someone could do some digging for the girl
https://instagram.com/p/BLAP85Ihrz_/

Thank you! That looked like so much fun! And wow, Nick had some great moves.

I think it was Sharleen who once commented about how much Nick likes dancing. Way back she or her fiancé Andy posted a dance pic from NY. I imagine this was a wishlist date for  Nick.
yes the boy can move and he's on the lookout for his private dancer

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:16 am

Pretty good close-up of all the women
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLAYxGHDoa9/?taken-by=joyceelau

The one Nick dances with solo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLAO0JaDEz4/?taken-by=joyceelau

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:27 am

Thanks for posting girls hair was longer than I thought.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:33 am

@KoolKiwis
Oh hey it's the Bachelor Boys! (Nice moves @viallnicholas28 , but only room for one Nick in our @backstreetboys) #iHeartBSB #BSBVegas

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Image25

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:54 am

Kind of an interesting group of girls. Some of them look a bit questionable, like trashy, like they didn't have time to do their hair. They all look/seem so young compared to him.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:LOL, no worries.  But the question still remains...could that be Kaitlan??

I don't think so. Looking at these new videos/photos on this page of the thread, that girl seems to be part Asian. There's definitely a chance that Kaitlan is still on the season though since she hasn't tweeted in over a month (and looking at her account, she used to tweet frequently)  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:29 am

notarose wrote:@KoolKiwis
Oh hey it's the Bachelor Boys! (Nice moves @viallnicholas28 , but only room for one Nick in our @backstreetboys) #iHeartBSB #BSBVegas

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Image25

The girl who got to dance with Nick while the others watched (and directly to Nick's right in this pic), I think she is the same girl who is sitting on the green couch in a bikini closest to the front. She def looks asian. Looks very pretty and in great shape.

Last edited by Duke702 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:30 am

bblake wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:LOL, no worries.  But the question still remains...could that be Kaitlan??

I don't think so. Looking at these new videos/photos on this page of the thread, that girl seems to be part Asian. There's definitely a chance that Kaitlan is still on the season though since she hasn't tweeted in over a month (and looking at her account, she used to tweet frequently)  yes
No worries. I never was good at picking out people....LOL. Yea, her twitter shows that she likely would be tweeting by now if she wasn't on the show.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes