SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm getting a horrible feeling!!!  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 623245435

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Hush-smiley please don't give her any ideas!  I'm already worried were gonna get appearances from the twins and Ashely I.   Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1838857674
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:09 pm

Ashley is going to give Stalking101 classes to all the contestants.

Isn't Nick suppose to be doing SM rounds? I don't recall how soon the lead gets out there before filming starts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:12 pm

I hope they allow Nick to use his phone during filming. His sm usually tells the story and is fun for sleuthing.
If he doesn't quote Forgetting Sarah Marshsll, that's definitely a good sign!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:16 pm

sdmom wrote:I hope they allow Nick to use his phone during filming. His sm usually tells the story and is fun for sleuthing.
If he doesn't quote Forgetting Sarah Marshsll, that's definitely a good sign!

That would definitely get Bachelor Nation interested in the story. Although I'm not sure that the producers are that brave just in case the lead spoils the whole show....again.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ashley is going to give Stalking101 classes to all the contestants.

Isn't Nick suppose to be doing SM rounds? I don't recall how soon the lead gets out there before filming starts.

I think they announced Nick this week so that next week can be for the engaged BIP couples. Once they do their media stuff it will be back to Bach. Maybe Friday?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:02 am

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ashley is going to give Stalking101 classes to all the contestants.

I think they announced Nick this week so that next week can be for the engaged BIP couples.  Once they do their media stuff it will be back to Bach. Maybe Friday?

thanks for enlighting me... giggling . I kept wondering why on earth they annnouced TB this week ..having Jen is still there. I guess sacrificing Jen is better option than to undertone the hype of the "successful" 3 new couples.. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 :

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:05 am

Joy15 wrote:
notarose wrote:

I think they announced Nick this week so that next week can be for the engaged BIP couples.  Once they do their media stuff it will be back to Bach. Maybe Friday?

thanks for enlighting me... giggling . I kept wondering why on earth they annnouced TB this week ..having Jen is still there. I guess sacrificing Jen is better option than to undertone the hype of the "successful" 3 new couples.. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 :

MF just answered that question:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  1m1 minute ago
Mike Fleiss Retweeted Jocelyn V
For casting purposes... Need women who are interested in @viallnicholas28Mike Fleiss added,

Jocelyn V @javlqz
Honestly still lost... Why did you announce bachelor before BIP was done @fleissmeister

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:08 am

He answered her. She can't do the math? If they wait to cast when BIP is done there is not enough time.
I personally don't buy the idea they don't have the majority of the cast anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:18 am

julychild wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
notarose wrote:

MF just answered that question:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  1m1 minute ago
Mike Fleiss Retweeted Jocelyn V
For casting purposes... Need women who are interested in @viallnicholas28Mike Fleiss added,

Jocelyn V @javlqz
Honestly still lost... Why did you announce bachelor before BIP was done @fleissmeister

Kashathediva wrote:He answered her. She can't do the math? If they wait to cast when BIP is done there is not enough time.
I personally don't buy the idea they don't have the majority of the cast anyway.

yes

re: the bolded. RS already buzz he already had a handful of contestants ready to be released. But i for one believe they are still taking the applications from the look of the Producers's SMs (Elan's, Millsy, etc,)..No?... giggling

Anyhow..if its true that what happened was Luke vs Nick switcheroo (another Caila vs Jojo anyone?  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 ) i do think the cast taylored for Nick would be in the same age bracket as initial cast for Luke, since Luke is also 30-ish. Thought anyone? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:22 am

My personal take on TPTB still taking applications: They are still looking for that really great possible villain, drama-nista and/or 1-3 more normal women specifically for Nick.
They may also need some older 20's and early 30's. I would guess their normal pool runs 24-26.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:My personal take on TPTB still taking applications: They are still looking for that really great possible villain, drama-nista and/or 1-3 more normal women specifically for Nick.
They may also need some older 20's and early 30's. I would guess their normal pool runs 24-26.

TY for your answers. IA with the age pool :Nod: . To the bolded : gahh..only 1-3? thats too bad since i've seen at least 3 dozens tweets from women wanting to date Nick..including the ones who already engaged and married lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:38 am

Joy15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My personal take on TPTB still taking applications: They are still looking for that really great possible villain, drama-nista and/or 1-3 more normal women specifically for Nick.

TY for your answers. IA with the age pool  :Nod: . To the bolded : gahh..only 1-3? thats too bad since i've seen at least 3 dozens tweets from women wanting to date Nick..including the ones who already engaged and married lolpanda
IMO, Chase was getting the gig for him to be in LA for Tuesday, and the age pool, makes me think more towards him than Luke for that matter.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes