SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOLA -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Jasmine is 29, so that's one late-20's at least. And age can be tough to tell from far-away stills.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

NOLA -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:52 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/799115/bachelor-nick-viall-goes-on-a-group-date-to-the-backstreet-boys-concert

NOLA -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Image26

NOLA -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Image27

NOLA -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Image28

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:07 pm

Which one got to slow dance with him? Did I miss that?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:21 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLBrII2hB1I/?taken-by=jennabarnett1

IG vid of the end of the group dance.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:39 pm

bblake wrote:Becca (beccatilley) and Ashley (ashleyiaco) are live-snapchatting it. It's actually a group date. Whitney and Jasmine are on it - I did take screenshots of Ashley's snapchat but they're all videos so the S/Cs are blurry, however in motion you can recognize Whitney and Jasmine.

beader wrote:Which one got to slow dance with him?  Did I miss that?

You can see the slow dance from Becca and Ashley snapchats.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Those E! pics.. The girls really do look SO young.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Nick has some moves, wow. I'd say he's loving life right now. LOTS of pretty brunettes. I'm going out on a limb and calling it now. He'll end up with a brunette.

I can definitely see him doing DWTS after his season. For sure.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Nick has some moves, wow. I'd say he's loving life right now.  LOTS of pretty brunettes. I'm going out on a limb and calling it now. He'll end up with a brunette.

I can definitely see him doing DWTS after his season. For sure.

In past seasons IMO a lot of the blondes were natural brunettes so the same may true this season. That ups the odds giggling
There are several natural blondes in his family so you never know... There are also average height and tall women in his family so whereby some people chose a partner that bares some family resemblance, that can't really apply in Nick's case because his women folk are so diverse.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:42 pm

BohemianNika wrote:Is Nick wearing leather pants? The first thing that popped in my head was Ross from Friends and his troubles with leather pants :D

Also, if I were to be part of this group date, I would be like Nick the Bachelor Who? Who cares about the bachelor when you get to spend time with BSB eyedrool

I guess this way Nick can see which girls are really into him Hugesmile

hahahahahhahah
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:57 pm

^^I thought the same thing. And some of the girls DID seem more into the BSB (and the other girls) than Nick IMO based on the videos/snaps I saw. He'll weed them out.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:37 pm

Beagle wrote:I'm not sure that the Asian girl is Asian. I'm getting hispanic vibes from her too. Not sure yet.
You may be right. She can possibly resemble Peruvian/Mexican women IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Oy. Perhaps it would be better not to speculate on someone's ethnicity without knowing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes