SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Oy. Perhaps it would be better not to speculate on someone's ethnicity without knowing.

Thank you. I was thinking the same thing.

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 87b72b10 FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 86669110 FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:00 pm

I'm Hispanic and my sister in law is Peruvian. I was just making an observation because she was referred to as Asian, but in my opinion she looks more Hispanic than Asian. I could be wrong of course.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:04 pm

I get it. I am jewish, but it would not be right to comment on someone's looks being a certain way due to my speculation and frame of reference. It would be best to deal with fact vs opinion.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:05 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Jasmine is 29, so that's one late-20's at least.  And age can be tough to tell from far-away stills.

True. Plus some might just be blessed with wonderful genes. My best friend is almost 36 and could pass for 24/25. You just never know. Nick himself IMO looks more late 20s than mid thirties.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Beagle wrote:I'm Hispanic  and my sister in law is Peruvian. I was just making an observation because she was referred to as Asian, but in my opinion she looks more Hispanic than Asian. I could be wrong of course.

I agree that she looks more Hispanic than Asian, but could go either way really. I also fail to see what's wrong with speculating. If someone's insulted by being assumed a certain ethnicity then it says more about them than the people speculating IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:52 pm

This IMO has nothing to do with being insulted by being associated with an ethnicity, but being insulted for being assumed an ethnicity.
I prefer to deal with facts vs. what I presume a culture/race/ethnicity/religion is. IMO this is labeling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Ethnicity - For sleuthing purposes, as it with all sleuthing, facts must be proven when stating someone's ethnicity. If it is being speculated, then IMO must be utilized, or it should be worded that it's the posters opinion the contestant appears to be of a certain ethnic background.
RULES

Whenever there is Religion Politics or Race mentioned, it usually results in members being insulted. We've been down that road with Caila and others.

Please read the rules. If it is your opinion a contestant appears to be of a certain background, then IMO or I think or similar should be used.

For example, there are posts referring to the Asian girl without IMo being used. None of them look Asian to me, so I'm looking for proof. Or someone is definitely Russian. How do we definitely know that? If it's definite it can't be your opinion.

IA with @Kashathediva where some will/may be insulted being referred to as a specific ethnic background, when they may not be at all. We have many diverse members here. Our only objective when dealing with Politics Religion or Race is to prevent anyone from being insulted in any manner. Please ensure posts include source when stating facts, or use the proper wording when speculating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:49 pm

Ashley & Becca's snapchats combined

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:38 pm

I wonder if this was already posted before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3797160/New-Bachelor-Nick-Viall-seen-sporty-teen-yearbook-photos-high-school-voted-obnoxious.html

"The reality star graduated in 1999 and was voted Most Obnoxious and Biggest Tightwad, and came in second place for Most Flirtatious."

Interesting...

ETA: I love Nick of BSB, him and Britney Spears giggling He is aging gracefully and he looks divine in DWTS.

Is there F1 or F2's in the past who were in silly group dates. I always think the chosen ones (F1's esp) are never put in groups that are going to be in awkward group dates. I don't know if I'm the only who thinks this . (This is why I thought no one in the BSB date is going to be engaged with Nick.) and whoa some of the girls can't dance :cringe:
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:00 pm

We are on the same wavelength @charriotoffire, about loving Nick at the BSB.  If he is a tightward who cares it is good in this day and age to save, more people should be doing that, I would rather be with someone who is a tight ward as long as I get he necesities of life and money for later on in life(re-investments), than be with a spendrift.  Obnoxious I dont see it and flirtatious far from it, I see Nick as someone who is shy and a bit awkward.

Last edited by reason on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:05 pm

charriotoffire wrote:I wonder if this was already posted before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3797160/New-Bachelor-Nick-Viall-seen-sporty-teen-yearbook-photos-high-school-voted-obnoxious.html

"The reality star graduated in 1999 and was voted Most Obnoxious and Biggest Tightwad, and came in second place for Most Flirtatious."

Interesting...

ETA:   I love Nick of BSB, him and Britney Spears giggling   He is aging gracefully and he looks divine in DWTS.  

Is there F1 or F2's in the past who were in silly group dates.  I always think the chosen ones (F1's esp) are never put in groups that are going to be in awkward group dates.   I don't know if I'm the only who thinks this .  (This is why I thought no one in the BSB date is going to be engaged with Nick.)  and whoa some of the girls can't dance :cringe:

I don't think there is an immunity to awkward dates laugh out loud. Josh went on the similar Boyz to Men group date on Andi's season, Shawn was on that sumo/diaperish wearing date on Kaitlyn's season and IMO those both would fall into potential awkward date categories. Jordan had to do the embarrassing sex story date so from what I see I don't think the F1/F2 are immuned to awkward setting type dates. Not saying I think the one is in the BSB group but just can't discount it based on level of awkward.

Come to think of it, most of the group dates put the contestants into awkward situations IMO so I think it would be hard for even the top choice contestants to avoid.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:08 pm

^ Is there a similarity with that for the bachelor final 1's though?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes