SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Villain -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:15 pm

In Danielle's defense, she did look like she was a little embarrassed.

Also, one of the crowd attendees told me that the videos were coming from the direction of where the producers were sitting. It is a funny "coincidence" that the most salacious stories have leaked to RS... more things to hype up the season.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Villain -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:21 pm

Tweet from someone who was there. Let the hating begin. #villain. jmo.

Ellie Wilkie ‏@ellie_wilkie  5h
5 hours ago
Waukesha, WI
@iamchrislane and @viallnicholas28 were both but definitely not rooting for tits magee he was on a date with...

https://twitter.com/ellie_wilkie/status/784361682952937472

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:22 pm

OnePromise wrote:In Danielle's defense, she did look like she was a little embarrassed.
Possible however she has several years of modelling experience which would give her an innate sense of body awareness on camera.
It will be interesting to watch the epi. I'm curious to see if there will be a post concert continuation of the date and if the nipslip x2-3 will be part of a conversation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:23 pm

In one of those photo Nick's left hand look slightly close she wont be final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Duke702 wrote:Tweet from someone who was there. Let the hating begin. #villain. jmo.

Ellie Wilkie ‏@ellie_wilkie  5h
5 hours ago
Waukesha, WI
@iamchrislane and @viallnicholas28 were both but definitely not rooting for tits magee he was on a date with...

https://twitter.com/ellie_wilkie/status/784361682952937472

Unnecessary hating IMO
Her nipples appearing a few times harms no one.
I just think she showed poor judgement.  Knowing she was wearing a revealing outfit she could have told Nick they needed to dance closer/slower on stage. Simple solution.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:28 pm

RS did say that she's probably rubbing a lot of people the wrong way based off whats out on the internet, which I can see (remember Jade??). I can't tell that she's villain until I see on screen because pre-season Ben, Olivia wasn't even on radar to be villain. And same with Britt (she wasn't really villain) and Kelsey Poe.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:32 pm

They're only nipples, we've all got them. Unfortunate, but I doubt anyone was traumatised. I think Nick will appreciate her willingness to go for it and have fun despite the poor choice of outfit.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:35 pm

It was Elan who took the video per those that were there.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:39 pm

OnePromise wrote:It was Elan who took the video.

Ha? What? Weird. IDK, I don't really think it was an accident or that she seemed to care that much. 1 accidental slip would be ok. But over and over again? IDK. I just feel like she could have done something to avoid it if she wanted to. It's trashy imo. And if Elan took the video? She will probs be painted as some sort of wild character or something. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:48 pm

Duke702 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:It was Elan who took the video.

Ha? What? Weird. IDK, I don't really think it was an accident or that she seemed to care that much. 1 accidental slip would be ok. But over and over again? IDK. I just feel like she could have done something to avoid it if she wanted to. It's trashy imo. And if Elan took the video? She will probs be painted as some sort of wild character or something. jmo.

You mean like Kaitlyn who took her bikini bottoms off on a group date? The producers must be patting themselves on the back so hard for finding this girl. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Let's see how the date is edited, how she is presented on TV. I wonder even if she is f1, will she still be edited as a villain? Will they become the most hated couple? Can't wait!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:02 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I don't think that she is F1. Probably not even F3. Those in attendance noted that Nick put on a good show for the crowd, kissing her when appropriate. But when the cameras weren't on them, he shot her down when she tried to kiss him a few times.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes