SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Maybe they've seen the petition and have decided to do the two Bachelors after all. If that's the case, watch Nick come up short again, laugh out loud.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:50 pm

lleyki wrote:Maybe they've seen the petition and have decided to do the two Bachelors after all. If that's the case, watch Nick come up short again, laugh out loud.
laugh out loud I can't believe someone actually started a petition but since Luke's interview came out MF has been getting raked over the coals  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Oh no, I can actually picture it. Nick the runner-up once again! laugh out loud I think he'd rip up his contract though if they suggested such an option.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:56 pm

OMG. I can't take anymore.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:Sorry. I don't really feel badly for Jen. It's obvious even on Paradise that Nick wasn't really feeling it.  Not even in the same stratosphere as how he acted with Andi or Kaitlyn. And per Lauren, they did break up in Paradise, whether or not they were trying again long distance. They were a paradise hookup, nothing more. A dime a dozen. He got an INCREDIBLE opportunity and it's pretty clear he's just not that into Jen, so what are ya gonna do?

I still feel a little bad for Jen, because it has to suck even a little. But I think she'll get over it in a month and won't become super bitter unlike a few other snowflakes laugh out loud. I do think Nick thought Jen was hot/more of a paradise hookup, but I think chemistry and long term they were probably not made for each other, which I think Nick probably knew and why he chose to go on to be the lead. In the end though, I think Jen will go on to find her guy, too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:48 pm

That CH said the Nick was the most sincere and deserving....and TPTB chose the Bach/Ette/BIP veteran over the actual war veteran says a lot about the priorities of the TPTB/ABC. The show has devolved into being more UnReal than UnReal. Nick is the perfect lead for a parody season ala the JK video. I am expecting a highly scripted season because Nick is sooooo aware of the production manipulations and is also friends with production so none of the normal tricks will work. I just hope the season is entertaining and funny. If Nick truly wants to find lasting love this cycle...I hope it works out for him. I am going to wait and see...... hmmm
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:56 pm

I'm curious about MF's mindset. Does he want the franchise to be more like Jerry Springer? It seems like that is where he is leading it. Does he want to recruit a lower class of people to participate? When he does things like he did to Luke, Arie and Caila (and no telling who else before them,) then he will drive away the decent people and be left with only fame seekers, the ones wiling to give him a Jerry S show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:04 pm

MF never planned for this show to be a "romance" show or a happily ever after.
His prototype was "Who Wants to Marry a Multi Millionaire?" I would have to look back in files etc., but in one interview MF did early on in the show's history, he likened the experience to a sociological dating experiment.
So in my own interpretation, yeah, Jerry Springeresque is not out of his realm. He and Stephen King used to buddy up. He helped create Chainsaw Massacre. MF is more of a Grimm's fairytale guy than a Disney fairytale guy. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:12 pm

I think MF is very Jerry Springerish in his own life. IMO the show has increasing become a game for MF to play with peoples lives. He seems to love the outlandish drama and low class activity. Each season he needs to up his game. Case in point MF's ridiculous tweets. Nick is the perfect puppet. Hopefully he can handle the ride and be in on the joke. Decency is going out the window as so many of the current cast are in it for the Fame. hmmm
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:23 pm

I am sorry, this may be an unpopular opinion but while I can respect what Luke did for his country, I don't understand why being a war veteran qualifies anyone for being a lead on a reality show. And I also don't see why the producers changing their minds on leads is proof of heading down some trashy route.

None of these people were or are owed the lead on this show. This is a reality show where just the premise of it, made it "trashy" if you will from day one. One man (later one woman) dating a bunch of women at once, making out with multiple people and as we all know now, some having sex with multiple people in a few days. What about this has ever been high brow exactly?

So at the end of the day, all the producers are interested in is producing an entertaining show that keeps people watching. And that includes having discussions and yes, even changing their mind on who the lead will be because the lead essentially carries the season. And a boring and lackluster lead can kill a season.

Not that I'm saying any of these people who were passed over would have been but I just don't understand the outrage or see where it's suddenly low class just because the producers considered different people for some seasons and changed their mind on who they initially wanted to go with.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:29 pm

^I totally agree. :yes:

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:31 pm

This is the Nick Viall Media SM Vids Discussion Thread.
Let's not take the topic sideways by discussing one cast person vs another.
The vying back and forth over what cast person will be cast is the same dance almost every season. It's been discussed for days in various threads.
TPTB do their best to keep the public guessing. It fosters more water cooler talk. It keeps the show moving.
This season is nothing out of character. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes