SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:07 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I'm gonna take a wild guess (re what RS said): Nick is keeping a lot of the diverse girls to make him look different and more open than previous bachelors. Possibly. IMO.

That could be part of it, but in all fairness there is a much more diverse pool of cast than I can ever remember. Seriously, the majority of cast it MOT--with the exception of perhaps the F3. So it does not matter who makes the final 15-4 as long as good tv and hopefully ratings are the end result.
My opinion is one of the prime reasons Nick was chosen to be TB besides his likability spike from BIP, is that he knows production, production knows him and they were both able to reach a good working agreement or TPTB realized he was going to be good to manipulate, order around, encourage, follow suggestions work with to get their(TPTB) desired goal.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Trying to get a diverse Bachelorette jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:11 pm

I think so, too. ^^^ TPTB are hoping to get a more diverse 'Ette out of this. We shall see. My opinion it will not be DLo.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:22 pm

reason wrote:Was his first fiance not of Indian decent? or did I read that wrong?

I've never read any specifics about his ex-fiancé.

About diversity: prior to the beginning of filming his close childhood friend, Marcos (Latin American surname married to a woman of some degree of Asian decent) said in an interview that culture and background are not an issue for Nick in dating.
People (RS) can speculate on this issue at will however his non-franchise friend making a statement about Nick's preferences says to me that Nick doesn't categorize people by ethnicity.  Lots of people don't so it's not a novel concept.  Apparently Sean Lowe held the same view.
Just because the mix in this particular cast is more representative of multiculturism doesn't mean it was purely driven by TPTB's agenda. Of course the odds are higher that a more culturally diverse next Bette might emerge simply because the percentage in the initial cast is higher. Add that Nick is , according to Marcus, without bias, the odds grow even higher.

IMO it demeans any girl to say she is being kept because of ethnicity. She/they have more to offer.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:23 pm

coolangel wrote:Found a new pic from yesterday. There were 11 girls starting episode 5 in the last 3 seasons. Looks to be the same this time around.

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Captur24

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLejmvuDH6e/?taken-by=jennifer_domenichini
Great find! I think the girl standing behind Whitney in the red off the shoulder top is Jasmine G. Also it looks like Nick has a lot of tall girls this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Here is a larger photo of the 11 ladies.  Hmmm. I'm counting 12.  Maybe someone could number them, but I see another head on the back mid screen.
FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Ladies
FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1fb006d8-f8c0-4b96-b764-0de62986b659

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Anna Gibson
Anna Gibson‏ @gibbylyfe

My mom is in New Orleans and she saw @viallnicholas28 on a date for the bachelor #whyaminotthere @BachelorABC

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Image54

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:45 pm

bblake wrote:I labelled some of the girls in the New Orleans pics. '?'s are next to the ones I'm not 100% on. This is just a guess, so if any of these are wrong, let me know  giggling

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 No110
snipped
(Source)

I counted 12 girls in NO.
IMO, the girl labeled Dominique is the 1-1 date girl. The girl to the left of Raven, behind the girl in black top, is Jasmine

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:46 pm

I really hope that he's not just keeping around the WOC to look like a better/more open-minded Bachelor as RS implied, because that is an incredibly d-head move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think so, too. ^^^ TPTB are hoping to get a more diverse 'Ette out of this. We shall see.  My opinion it will not be DLo.

:yes: Cause she may end up as Nick's F1.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:51 pm

mindless wrote:I'd say Jasmine, but not sure.
Jasmine Brown is home. Her IG is private but the numbers have changed. She is following 15 more than she was before the epi 4 RC

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mindless wrote:I'd say Jasmine, but not sure.
Jasmine Brown is home. Her IG is private but the numbers have changed. She is following 15 more than she was before the epi 4 RC

We are talking about Jasmine Goode

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes