SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:35 am

Beach Lover wrote:
notarose wrote:RealitySteve
RealitySteve‏ @RealitySteve

(SPOILER): Also coming tmrw?  There's a girl this season with kind of a big name in this franchise.

If he means showing up this season I think former Bette Ali (don't recall her married surname) might appear at some point.
A long shot but she interviewed Nick after each of his Bette seasons and they are very complimentary of each other.

I got the feeling he meant a contestant, not just a guest.  RS also said he thought there would be atleast one returner this season and he hasn't spoiled any yet.  But no one recognizable has been in any of the spoiled pics either so unless they've kept her well hidden that doesn't seem likely.  I don't see RS teasing about a guest appearance by someone like Ali though.  Andi, yes. But I don't see that happening.
Watch as it ends up being a brand new contestant who happens to have the same name as one of the well known people in the franchise. Like, another girl called Andi or something laugh out loud I seriously would not put it past him to tweet that to drive more clicks to his site. I'd be really surprised if any of the actual "big names" in the franchise came back onto Nick's season, without anyone detecting that they'd gone missing from their SM accounts, and didn't even make it halfway through.

Back to top Go down

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:57 am

^^^you're probably right. He's trying to be tricky.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 16h16 hours ago
Just know that I word my tweets very carefully. At least I try to.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:03 pm

I think it would be a producer's sister or a former contestant's sister or someone like that. Why would they go on this show after knowing the inner workings and mind games is beyond me though.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:15 pm

Yea some people were saying on Twitter in his comments, another Lauren. But I hope it's a returnee.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:17 pm

So the "big name" this season is a contestant named Brittany Farrar but she's not the same Brittany Farrar who was BBJ's ex-girlfriend. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:So the "big name" this season is a contestant named Brittany Farrar but she's not the same Brittany Farrar who was BBJ's ex-girlfriend. laugh out loud

:headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:21 pm

I know, girl, I know. I rolled my eyes so hard. Rolling Eyes dizzy
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:36 pm

I'm glad it's not the other Brittany Farrar , I got nervous for a sec. this one is very pretty.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
bblake wrote:I really hope that he's not just keeping around the WOC to look like a better/more open-minded Bachelor as RS implied, because that is an incredibly d-head move.

I find it rather troubling that the first reaction to Nick possibly keeping a number of WOC past Week 2 is speculation, suspicion and dismissiveness at the idea that he could genuinely be interested in getting to know them or at the least was attracted to them. Instead it has to be some producer or PR driven move. As for Reality Steve, while he may have some knowledge of who goes home, when - his opinions about people and their motivations are just that, his opinions.

And like most people, he is incredibly biased in these opinions based on his feelings towards a person. Not to mention that Reality Steve sees some motive or negativity in everything to do with this franchise because as much as it allows him to make a living, he constantly acts like he's so much better than it and everyone who's been on and regards most of the contestants with disdain. So excuse me if I won't take his opinion on what he thinks Nick's motivation may be (since he's hardly in his head), seriously.

Highly doubtful he's into really any of them though.

Not one of them. Because that would just be impossible...why?

Now on a more positive note, I too want to know who the woman is in the pictures from the flight date because she's gorgeous and she and Nick look adorable.

I was getting ready to type a similar post but you beat me to it and saved me some time!  I remember reading that article where Marcos talked about Nick openness to different cultures dating in general. On BIP in the sea of blondes at the beginning Nick mentioned having interest in Jubilee. Whether RS insinuates that Nick is keeping WOC as a "PC" make him look good move or something else doesn't make it true. IMO Nick does not care what the masses think of him or his decisions, he has proven that many times in the past couple years despite the heat he has taken so I don't think he will suddenly just decide to keep a bunch of WOC in the name of pleasing the masses but instead because he has actual interest in them and even if they are not in his F3 radar he still may enjoy their company more than the other women previously eliminated. again JMO.

I could not agree more with all of you.  My thoughts exactly as I read RS.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:52 pm

This is what needs to be remembered from RS: He states his opinions with a lot of fervor and so much emphasis that readers start to take them as fact. An opinion is an opinion no matter how loud you yell it or how often you repeat it. RS continually shouts from the roofs, teases and baits. Usually it all ends up much ado about literally nothing. Case above with this Brittany woman. Big name this season...right up their with Brangelina and Kim/Kanye. :eyeroll: :shootme:
When something is supported by fact/facts, it takes on a different tone completely. It speaks for itself. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:57 pm

RS gets away with a lot of BS coz he doesn't have to name his sources. It's very easy to say 'I have heard stories about him that'll blow your mind' and create a narrative without anything to back it up. In that sense, he is as bad as TPTB. Unfortunately IMO most of his readers don't take it as just his opinion but instead as fact since he has so many 'sources' that he boasts of Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

ETA: @KashatheDiva, ITA! :yes:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:00 pm

I don't typically read his social media. Does anyone ever give it back to him on his site or do those opinions get deleted?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes