SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Man Norway would be So Cool... I mean Portugal would be too but not as cool as Norway. In my opinion. I have nothing to back that up with but preferences.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:52 pm

casjacknick wrote:Man Norway would be So Cool... I mean Portugal would be too but not as cool as Norway. In my opinion. I have nothing to back that up with but preferences.

Norway is on my bucket list. I want to see those fjords in person. It would be my first choice since they have never gone there, but I believe it was Ali, already went to Portugal.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:17 pm

neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Captur30

Must be from the first GD of the season. Those ill-fitting pants give it away giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:25 pm

These awful things?  laugh out loud

ElonM wrote:@fleissmeister
Is it love?!? #TheBachelor
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 CtUXeQtXgAAe4Y-
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Hahaha. The GD must be running on a treadmill while wearing ill-fitting pants and wedding dresses. And whoever wins gets to spend quality time with Nick. giggling

After that awful 'riding tractors in LA while wearing a bikini' date during Chris S's season, anything is possible I guess. laugh out loud

All JMO. Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Yeah, that bikini date on Farmers season was bad -- but an even worse GD to me was the bikini clad girls "skiing" down the streets of San Fran in fake snow on Ben F's season. laugh out loud

Hey, Nickie, love the Teflon suit.  Nothing sticks to you, dude.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:23 am

Sprite wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Man Norway would be So Cool... I mean Portugal would be too but not as cool as Norway. In my opinion. I have nothing to back that up with but preferences.

Norway is on my bucket list. I want to see those fjords in person. It would be my first choice since they have never gone there, but I believe it was Ali, already went to Portugal.

Well, a location being shown on one season hasn't stopped them from going back to that place for another season.

They've been to Rockies, Vancouver, Whistler, Bermuda, Bahamas, Vegas, just to name a few. They've also been to same locales in Thailand too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:58 am

^^^I'm aware of that. I would just prefer if they went to a new locale.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:29 am

Part of why I watch this show is to travel vicariously. C'mon Fleiss. How about a ski lodge in Switzerland? Florence, Italy would be high on my list. Anywhere in Scotland. Let them take scone-making lessons. Dublin, Ireland would be a natural for the beer drinker in Nick! *sigh* I need money. Lots of money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:45 am

is old nick even allowed back in ireland after he skanked up the joint with kait? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:59 am

Sprite wrote:^^^I'm aware of that. I would just prefer if they went to a new locale.
Yep true, but they obviously love certain ones. LOL.

There is a lot more to see and do in the rockies than what they have shown in Banff/Lake Louise. I wish they'd go up to Jasper, Maligne Lake, Peyto Lake, and others there. Then there is the Okanagan Valley and other areas of Alberta not to mention Victoria and Vancouver Island. Don't know if the US version had been there at all. Lots to see and do around that area and if they did it in Sept or May/June, the weather would be good and the tourist season won't of started yet. Would be good for them to do an Alberta/BC/Rockies road trip of sorts. Could easily put in 2-3 epis doing that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes