SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:34 pm

General Discussion NO SPOILERS of any kind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Sorry ..new to the dark side. Had to ask..when will the contestants be released for the non-spoiled? do we have to wait for the ABC official bio release?

TIA

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:07 pm

GA, Kasha or Veggie can CMIIW, but yes on waiting till the bios are released, IMO.

Unless those on the non spoiled side choose to sleuth real time on SM during filming, where they will more than likely run across spoilers, IMO, there's no way of revealing what has been sleuthed on the spoiled side or posted by RS without it actually being a spoiler.  Once ABC posts or airs it, it's fair game for the non spoiled, IMO.  Before then, not so much.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:13 pm

Joy15 wrote:Sorry ..new to the dark side. Had to ask..when will the contestants be released for the non-spoiled? do we have to wait for the ABC official bio release?

TIA

I believe so.
The issue being is how do you wade through something on spoiled cast and avoid other spoilers at the same time? It's a minefield.
If you're going to go unspoiled you have to be unspoiled.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:GA, Kasha or Veggie can CMIIW, but yes on waiting till the bios are released, IMO.

Unless those on the non spoiled side choose to sleuth real time on SM during filming, where they will more than likely run across spoilers, IMO, there's no way of revealing what has been sleuthed on the spoiled side or posted by RS without it actually being a spoiler.  Once ABC posts or airs it, it's fair game for the non spoiled, IMO.  Before then, not so much.  But that's JMO.

Kashathediva wrote:
Joy15 wrote:Sorry ..new to the dark side. Had to ask..when will the contestants be released for the non-spoiled? do we have to wait for the ABC official bio release?

TIA

I believe so.
The issue being is how do you wade through something on spoiled cast and avoid other spoilers at the same time? It's a minefield.
If you're going to go unspoiled you have to be unspoiled.

TY so much both.... will be waiting patiently then... Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:11 am

The bio's are usually released first week of December. IMO if one wants to truly be unspoiled, then they wait until the official bio's are out which are part of the Non Spoiled rules. There are already a lot of potential spoilers out there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The bio's are usually released first week of December. IMO if one wants to truly be unspoiled, then they wait until the official bio's are out which are part of the Non Spoiled rules. There are already a lot of potential spoilers out there.

For those in the know.......when we, the dark side people are gonna get the Bios?....i saw Elan has posted the girls's MnG pic ...that usually means the Bios were out already....trying my darn hardest to not venture to the ABC site as i dont want to get spoiled laugh out loud

and also..how about the (mini) preview (s) that supposed to out already by this time?...are the mods going to bring those over here?...question

as this is my very first time..(well, its Nick....so its worth it for me giggling ) my apology for being totally black out on how the non-spoiled side works...Praying

tyvm
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:04 am

I didn't know how much interest there was for non spoiled since no one has posted recently. I will start working on putting the bio's up shortly.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:51 am

Curious, how do you know what's out and what isn't if you are going unspoiled? I would be extra cautious about following Elan...JMOAA. The ABC site is not the only site that will spoil, as I am sure you are aware. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

@Kashathediva I saw that the bios were out on Mj's Big Blog. It's also easy to figure out here because there was all of a sudden a lot of new Bachelorette threads in the View New Posts section which I always use.

I'm unspoiled because I'm not all that interested in Nick's season. I do think there are people staying unspoiled this season and would probably like to see the bios so thanks for doing that @GuardianAngel. Maybe staying in the Unspoiled threads will help me get interested.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:16 pm

I agree with what you are saying Bean. I simply don't think following Elan maybe the best way to go if you are trying to be unspoiled. That was my concern.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree with what you are saying Bean. I simply don't think following Elan maybe the best way to go if you are trying to be unspoiled. That was my concern.

I get that. I do follow him but mostly look at pics of him & his gf. I'll be more careful.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

+8
Ayana
DMBFan
Litta123
GuardianAngel
albean99