SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:52 am

@albean99
Vanessa is IMO Nick's type physically. And on top of that she seems smart and accomplished, which from what I've seen is his type also. I had her in my top 4 from the beginning, but I can't really explain why F1.
Obviously if we're just going from E1 Rachel is the front runner, because FIR, but I've seen enough seasons to know that means nothing. I'm not discrediting her just going off statistic, but there's something about her that makes me think by the end she's not going to be that into him (Maybe even leaves on her own?)
Danielle L was not shown much the first two episodes, but he was sooo smitten with her, I think that attraction alone will get her pretty far. Not sure if it will be enough for F1. Of course we still haven't seen them on a date so they could have a much deeper connection than just physical attraction.
I put Danielle M in my F4, to be honest ,as a gamble. But after seeing she got the first date, I think I might have been right to put her there. They have their home state in common, and she seems perfectly nice, but maybe too nice for Nick (?).
So after finding something to be skeptical about in the other 3 I got Vanessa as my F1.
That's all of course just my speculation. I'll probably read this at the end and be like ' duh all wrong!', but it's fun to speculate! I'm so glad my hubby dared me to watch unspoiled!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by locoforbach Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:53 am

albean99 wrote:We're watching football so won't watch TB until tomorrow. IMO Corrine is this season's drama queen. Nick should know the score but others have been fooled before (Ben F-Courtney). I think he likes her and may be flattered at this point in the show. I hope he doesn't believe he's all that just because he's TB. Too many of the guys end up a bit too full of himself imo.

Your post makes me laugh because I made the hubby tape the game so I could watch TB Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - Page 4 3806527698

My hope is Corrine is just there for drama factor to highlight Nick's bad boy reputation (Liz was for sure). Then in the end, when the true love story with the normal girl emerges it will be the MOST DRAMATIC ENDING IN BACHELOR HISTORY!!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:03 am

Hi all, I am unspoiled and just reading Nick/Chris blogs and listening to Here to Make Friends podcast. I also watched first episode season preview.

So with that background I am also tempted to spoil myself to figure out how far Corinne goes. Bleck!! She is so annoying and way too immature for 36 year old. And nanny??? Seriously spoiled.

I made my picks for final 6 based more on intro reels in first episode plus considered age, career and how much they appear in previews.

I picked Vanessa, Raven, the two Danielle's and Rachel. I also could be mistaking Astrid for Vanessa so she is up there and really think Sara is adorable. So those six are my favorites.

Christen seems sweet but virgin plus Nick is just not a match!

I like Vanessa because of how down to earth she seems and natural with her makeup plus her job as special ed teacher and Canadian!! Also think her reactions to Corinne are spot on.

Blonde Danielle is high on my list but she may be too nice for Nick plus he seems to like brunettes.

Alexis and Corinne are perfect for BIP. My only scare is that Nick and Chris seem to be plugging Corinne and maybe cause she is drama queen for first half of season. I sincerely hope she is out by final 8-10 as I am already fast forwarding thru her scenes.

That's my 2 cents. Look forward to reading more!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:12 am

Litta123 wrote:My best hope for Nick is that he agreed to play along with TPTB regarding Corrine...agreeing for the sake of making "compelling" television. He's been around the block enough to know how they work and what footage they need. If not, then yes, I'm very disappointed in him...but I'm choosing to think he knows what's going on and has agreed to play the good little soldier to get what he wants in the long run. TWT.

I hope so too! If this another Courtney/Ben or Jake and the gal he picked whose name escapes me (starts with a V) ...no thank you.

Chris H kept referring to Corinne as someone like Michelle Money who will grow on viewers. Ummm, I doubt it! She is so full of herself and coming off like spoiled little rich girl. Not a lot of fun in my book.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:43 am

On the good side, they never tried to get us to warm up to Courtney in Ben F's season. I think once he thought a beautiful model could be interested in him, it was game over. i don't see that happening with Nick and Corinne although still haven't seen the episode.

Thanks for explaining about Vanessa @yana_bach  She didn't stand out to me because there were so many attractive brunettes but will keep an eye out.

@MVMom39forever Don't spoil yourself for Corinne. I don't think she's the f1 but do remember accidentally being spoiled in Jakes season and it ruined it for me once I knew he picked Vienna. affraid

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:46 pm

^^^I am not that curious yet or into season so will stay unspoiled as I like to watch episodes fresh and not knowing who has dates or goes home. What Chris H is saying about Corinne remind me of the plugs that Amanda got on Ben's season so maybe she is contender for Bachelorette. So far I say no thank you to that. Put Corinne on BIP but that's it.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Y'all aren't gonna believe this. I swore up and down I would not watch Nick. Then my hubby noticed that the new season was starting and that our dvr was still set up to tape it.
So we set down and watched these first two eps. Both of our impressions are not good. Basically this show is representing everything a person who really wants it to work, should not do. Especially the conduct of these girls OMG!
Some of them might have hope with decent men. But this tendency Nick has of jumping straight into bed is a monopoly card to heartbreak, do not pass go, do not collect $200. A few million from being The Bachelor won't change the odds in his favor. That is if he really IS looking for something that lasts longer then 5 mins.
Seeing 2 eps, we have no favs. The vixen is clearly Corinne, the spoiled blond girl whose family is in real estate somewhere, and drops her top on a dime, and all rules apply to everyone but her. She's like all those mean girls we all had to deal with in middle school.
All I can say is Nick should refuse to allow interrupting while he is having a good conversation with someone he has not talked to before. Bad manners are a socially transmitted disease and some of these girls are on viral life support. He's suppose to be the man in this situation, so act like someone who can take responsibility. But then TPTB might stick him in a closet somewhere.
Question is... do I value my time enough to do something else, or will I get a glass of wine and consider this a reminder of how thankful I am to have my awesome husband.

Have no desire to be spoiled, look at these gals bios, or much else. Am just taking note of the sad state of affairs....literally. This show was more fun to watch, once upon a time.
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:50 pm

yana_bach wrote:@albean99
Vanessa is IMO Nick's type physically. And on top of that she seems smart and accomplished, which from what I've seen is his type also. I had her in my top 4 from the beginning, but I can't really explain why F1.
Obviously if we're just going from E1 Rachel is the front runner, because FIR, but I've seen enough seasons to know that means nothing. I'm not discrediting her just going off statistic, but there's something about her that makes me think by the end she's not going to be that into him (Maybe even leaves on her own?)
Danielle L was not shown much the first two episodes, but he was sooo smitten with her, I think that attraction alone will get her pretty far. Not sure if it will be enough for F1. Of course we still haven't seen them on a date so they could have a much deeper connection than just physical attraction.
I put Danielle M in my F4, to be honest ,as a gamble. But after seeing she got the first date, I think I might have been right to put her there. They have their home state in common, and she seems perfectly nice, but maybe too nice for Nick (?).
So after finding something to be skeptical about in the other 3 I got Vanessa as my F1.
That's all of course just my speculation. I'll probably read this at the end and be like ' duh all wrong!', but it's fun to speculate! I'm so glad my hubby dared me to watch unspoiled!

I thought Vanessa was up there after the first episode - his reaction out of the limo and their 1-1 time, plus he seemed to mention her in his blog without much of a reason. But now after episode 2, I'm not so sure anymore. They didn't show their 1-1 time at all during the group date.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

+8
Ayana
DMBFan
Litta123
GuardianAngel
albean99