Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Episode discussions


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 44189
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by albean99 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:10 am

Anyone else watching? I'm late getting started and so far it's a bunch of filler along with some of the women and previews. The part where they had Nick talking to fans of the show seemed designed to soften opinions on him.

I'm not thrilled at the 23-25 yr olds plus the virgin (of course). I was a little surprised there's someone who had a connection with Nick. Is that a first?


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12472
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:30 am

hi bean! I watched and made my comments in the general discussion thread...sorry, I wasn't paying attention so missed that we had episode threads. I'm a little apprehensive that this season is being promoted as a sleazy season. I'm hoping it's a distraction for a good "love story"...but that's because I'd like to see Nick get his happy ending (absolutely not intending this as a euphemism ).
avatar
Litta123

Posts : 3697
Join date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by albean99 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:44 am

Hey Litta. I just read your post over there and agreed with it. It looks like they're going to push the physical since Nick didn't hold back on previous shows. Not looking forward to that either.

I was surprised that someone who hooked up with Nick was on the show although that seems to fit the direction they're going. I'm sure that will cause trouble with the others.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12472
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Amethyst on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:54 am

I missed the episode last night because a friend stopped by, and we needed to catch up. Who is the virgin? Who already hooked up with Nick?

I have to admit that when I hear "virgin" in connection with the show, I think Ashley I. and inwardly cringe.
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 429
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:16 pm

@Amethyst wrote:I missed the episode last night because a friend stopped by, and we needed to catch up. Who is the virgin? Who already hooked up with Nick?

I have to admit that when I hear "virgin" in connection with the show, I think Ashley I. and inwardly cringe.

I don't recall her name, but she was Jade's Maid of Honor at the Jade/Tanner televised wedding. I guess Nick and she had a great time at the reception and one thing led to another. In one of the PIs, she wondered if Nick would even remember who she was. My guess is that it will be this season's secret, bound to create a brouhaha when it comes out. One preview shown last night has Nick in tears coming to talk to a group of girls...looks like a hotel room...so later in the season. It reminded me of JoJo coming to talk to the guys after the tabloid "discovery."
avatar
Litta123

Posts : 3697
Join date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Amethyst on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:17 pm

@Litta123 wrote:
@Amethyst wrote:I missed the episode last night because a friend stopped by, and we needed to catch up. Who is the virgin? Who already hooked up with Nick?

I have to admit that when I hear "virgin" in connection with the show, I think Ashley I. and inwardly cringe.

I don't recall her name, but she was Jade's Maid of Honor at the Jade/Tanner televised wedding. I guess Nick and she had a great time at the reception and one thing led to another. In one of the PIs, she wondered if Nick would even remember who she was. My guess is that it will be this season's secret, bound to create a brouhaha when it comes out. One preview shown last night has Nick in tears coming to talk to a group of girls...looks like a hotel room...so later in the season. It reminded me of JoJo coming to talk to the guys after the tabloid "discovery."

Interesting. Thanks for the info.
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 429
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by fijibeachbum on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:16 pm

I watched the show and agree it's going to be sleazy. You can see how they are amping up the drama factor with the standouts in the preview. There are a few who are there solely to create chaos. Buckle up, ladies. It's going to be a wild ride, Nick style.
avatar
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 52
Location : Liberty Township, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:07 pm

Happy premier viewing everyone!
avatar
Ladybug82
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 8237
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by albean99 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm only 20 minutes in. So far I really like Rachel.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12472
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by SafronSahara on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:51 pm

He really likes Vanessa and Danielle M. It's all in his eyes and body language. Danielle L. is stunning btw. Men on Twitter are already going goo goo gaa gaa over her.
avatar
SafronSahara

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Amethyst on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:14 am

@SafronSahara wrote:He really likes Vanessa and Danielle M. It's all in his eyes and body language. Danielle L. is stunning btw.  Men on Twitter are already going goo goo gaa gaa over her.

Vanessa and Danielle M. were my two favorites tonight. I think that Dominique is really cute.  I could definitely see Nick going for Danielle Lo.

I like the group overall. Beautiful women and lots of different personalities. Corinne, wow. She is aggressive in a bad way, IMO. I hope that Nick doesn't get sucked in too far with her.

It looks from the preview that Nick does find his love. Good for him. I hope she says yes!
avatar
Amethyst

Posts : 429
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum