SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by DMBFan Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:09 am

My thoughts while watching tonight:
1. After that little 1-1 at the beginning tonight questioning him, I would say Vanessa is my pick for F1 right now... (if she doesn't bail per previews).
2. Corinne is a classic narcissist.
3. Nick's mom has some major steez!
4. The ex must have been a set up. giggling
5. Iron Horse Hotel! Great hotel if you are ever in Milwaukee! Close to the Harley Davidson Museum.
6. I really like Danielle. Top 4-6 for sure IMO.
7. I realized tonight that I really dislike these concert dates.
8. Raven met the family. She'll be top 3 for sure.
9. This is the wrong show for Taylor to analyze someone.
10. Alexis is hilarious.
11. I really am tired of these episodes that don't end in a rose ceremony.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by JBF Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:38 am

DMBFan wrote:My thoughts while watching tonight:
1. After that little 1-1 at the beginning tonight questioning him, I would say Vanessa is my pick for F1 right now... (if she doesn't bail per previews).
2. Corinne is a classic narcissist.
3. Nick's mom has some major steez!
4. The ex must have been a set up. giggling
5. Iron Horse Hotel! Great hotel if you are ever in Milwaukee! Close to the Harley Davidson Museum.
6. I really like Danielle. Top 4-6 for sure IMO.
7. I realized tonight that I really dislike these concert dates.
8. Raven met the family. She'll be top 3 for sure.
9. This is the wrong show for Taylor to analyze someone.
10. Alexis is hilarious.
11. I really am tired of these episodes that don't end in a rose ceremony.

I love your number 9. How can anybody on this silly show be analyzed?

Corrine is still on here simply because the show is a total snooze-fest without her. I did like the farm date and her commentary on cow pooh-pooh. Those that got dumped in favor of her were just not pulling their weight as TV Entertainers. Unfortunately, the fact that Corrine consumes roughly a third of the show's running time and is part of every "to be continued" suggests that the camera crew was yawning a lot more than usual this season.

Brunette Danielle is a very nice girl, but her chemistry with him is rather off. Both are too self conscious on camera. Raven's solo date was better, but I think both she and Danielle got a little over-praised by Nick. He is trying hard to "fall in love" with them because they... *drink!*... "have all of the qualities I am looking for in a long term partner". Both look good on paper at least. Also Raven will certainly keep him from getting into trouble with any future Liz.

Vanessa, Rachel and Nurse Danielle are still my personal front-runners. Nice to see that Danielle at least got to narrate a little this episode after hiding in the shadows last week. She sure looked bored out of her mind having to listen to every complaint about Corrine.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:33 am

I liked Danielle L's date but the whole running into his ex was so planned (and lame). I'm not seeing a ton of chemistry either, JBF, but he does seem to like her and she's a cutie.

The group date was okay but wish Corinne would have gotten told off by Nick for not participating. At least he didn't give her the gdr. I didn't even know Christina's name before she got it but she seems nice.

I didn't think Raven would make it far until she got the date where she met Bella and Nick's parents. That seems like she'll be around longer but not sure they're going to be compatible in the long run.

My top 5: Vanessa, Danielle L, Danielle M, Rachel, and Raven. I'm guessing that Corinne goes out by f6. Vanessa seems like an easy pick for f1 but don't know if he's there quite yet.

It seems like Nick was practically telling Vanessa that he has to keep Corinne longer. I think she amuses him so it hasn't been that bad but now it could be impacting relationships.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:41 am

In any other season, Vanessa would be my F1 choice so I understand why she is considered the popular frontrunner here. Traditionally I go for the ones who have more "story" material and screen time with him. By contrast, the two Danielles and Rachel are only featured when having a solo date with him, but we get some Vanessa with him each episode regardless. She is the one trying to keep him focused on finding a committed woman instead of just a frisky Daddy's Girl who may be 12 years too young even though that may not matter as long as the younger acts older. Raven, for example, behaves 30-ish even though she is not much older than Corrine. Corrine is still trying to figure out what she wants in life and likely won't be satisfied with Nick long term. His elimination of Liz (and his disappointment that all she wanted was a one night stand before he became the Bachelor) should have been a sign that his frisky party days are over.

I guess the only reason I am kinda-sorta rooting for the other Danielle, Wisconsin nurse Danielle, is because of her initial comment to him out of the limos: "So if things get sticky with the other girls, you can come find me." That is pretty much her story. Just the lady who sits on the sidelines until the drama queens peter out. Not that there are enough to sustain this season. Zzzzzzzz
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:27 am

I like Danielle M also but not sure she has enough of a spark for Nick, plus she's a blonde @JBF

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:05 am

I did read a bit of fluff (the only "spoiling" I had... kinda-sorta but not quite) that Nick has a preference for brunettes. Not that we are 100% positive Danielle isn't one without her hair color. Also it could just be tomfoolery intended to mislead us.

To be honest, I don't see a spark with any lady this season. I have seen a little more "something" with Vanessa than the others but only because we have seen more of her with him on screen than the others. Danielle's early date was so lopped and chopped in favor of the Liz business that it was hard to determine anything of substance from it. However they did look very *contented* together. Nothing passionate though.

I am also reminded of boring Ben and Lauren were together on screen. That is, until the episode when Jubilee got dumped and we saw just a little bit of giggling together on a group date that wasn't shown on the earlier solo.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:09 am

I can't believe I am saying this, especially as I love Nick, but this season is such snoozefest. I actually forgot to watch and only caught up this morning!

It is all getting so predictable and boring - TPTB are using the same formula every season. There is a dramaKing/Queen who sucks all the viewing time, the F1 pretty much narrates the story (my guess is either Raven, Vanessa or Rachel), there's a date with a well known band/comedian, and ex turns up (remember Chad?).

I actually think Nick has some pretty interesting girls and I'd really like to get to know more about them.

Is anyone else struggling with this season?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:25 am

Katiebelle wrote:I can't believe I am saying this, especially as I love Nick, but this season is such snoozefest. I actually forgot to watch and only caught up this morning!

It is all getting so predictable and boring - TPTB are using the same formula every season. There is a dramaKing/Queen who sucks all the viewing time, the F1 pretty much narrates the story (my guess is either Raven, Vanessa or Rachel), there's a date with a well known band/comedian, and ex turns up (remember Chad?).

I actually think Nick has some pretty interesting girls and I'd really like to get to know more about them.

Yes, I am. I might be biased but the Australian shows are more interesting and less cheezy/sleezy/dramatic - JMO of course !

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:47 am

@Katiebelle ITA. The only thing keeping me watching is that I'm unspoiled and wanting to see who may be the next Bachelorette. I think I'd have been okay with someone I haven't seen on 3 previous shows.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:11 pm

RULES NO SPOILERS

A reminder, members are not allowed to post in the NO Spoilers and Spoiler side. It's one or the other. Please read the NO Spoilers rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I can't believe I am saying this, especially as I love Nick, but this season is such snoozefest. I actually forgot to watch and only caught up this morning!

YES! I actually fell asleep near the end and had to re-watch the episode. Even the ever predictable producer picking Corinne to go on the farm date lacked humor. So much was on the previews teasing me to watch, that it felt like a rerun. I also think that Vanessa is a possible F1 if she doesn't leave, which could be her storyline. I also think Raven goes further than I originally thought, but maybe is being highlighted for next Bachelorette?

All I really know is that if it doesn't speed up with some real story to get into, I'm waning fast. I will only stay unspoiled to see if my instincts are correct. But this is a snoozefest.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Nick was highly entertaining as The Not Here For The Right Reasons Bad Boy in Pookie Face's season. I loved his little monologues.

In Kaitlyn's season, he merely played The Rival for Shawn. Nobody else on the show had Kaitlyn's interest. I am still not 100% convinced that he and Kaitlyn did-the-deed on the show rather than before the show like Nick/Liz but that is just me and how I reacted to the very staged closed door scene, complete with ridiculous subtitles.

He was sympathetic in Bachelor In Paradise in his "whoa is me" lack of luck, but didn't do all that much except hang out at the bar.

Here he just doesn't seem motivated much. At least Corrine keep him awake with all of her Tigger-ish bouncing around. Yet the more she talks on screen, the less genuine she is. I am wondering if the handlers tell her to take a nap just to get the other ladies to talk about her. Thus, they can construct some kind of story.

One interesting scene was when he started to tear up talking to Mommy. This makes me wonder if he already found The One and, after learning enough of her background and lifestyle (material that never airs since it lacks "drama"), may be falling for her already.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
Sprite
JBF
locoforbach
MiaHawk
DMBFan
northernviewer
Katiebelle
SafronSahara
Ladybug82