SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Discuss Episodes here

Bachelorette Australia Season 2 premieres on Wednesday, Sept 21 and 2nd episode on Thursday, Sept 22 (2 episodes per week)
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 14316771_887731348037987_45474953842527159_n
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/?fref=ts

Australia, meet your Bachelors for 2016. #BacheloretteAU premieres 7.30 Wednesday September 21 on Channel Ten.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 14188389_884343448376777_7448207595956509928_o
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:41 pm

There are a few that catch my eye. Looking forward to getting to know them. Looks like a great group of guys!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There are a few that catch my eye. Looking forward to getting to know them. Looks like a great group of guys!

That's one of the best looking group of men that I have seen for a while.... well actually since I watched the men's beach volleyball at the Olympics giggling

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:37 am

There's some good looking guys! Can't wait to watch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:28 am

Promos for the first episode (s/caps in s/cap thread)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:42 am

Episode descriptions  *updated weekly*

Week 1 (Sep 21 & 22)
Ep 1 - The season of romance continues when Georgia Love embarks on her journey to find love. Eager to catch Georgia's eye are 16 of Australia's most outstanding & intriguing Bachelors.
Ep 2 - The Bachelors set a high bar for themselves on night one, so what will they get up to now the real dating game begins?

Week 2 (Sep 28 & 29)
Ep 3 - Georgia continues her quest for love by taking one lucky gentleman on a date filled with old-fashioned romance. Later, the group date sees the Bachelor's take on the high flying trapeze.
Ep 4 - Georgia is picked up by her chosen Bachelor in a kombi van as the pair head to the coast for a surfing lesson. Later, on the group date Georgia takes six men billy cart racing with a twist.

Week 3 (Oct 5 & 6)
Ep 5 - One lucky Bachelor and Georgia will be swept up in the glamour of the Big Apple. Later, a battle of medieval proportions breaks out when the Bachelors swap their suits for shining armour.
Ep 6 - TBA
Source: https://www.foxtel.com.au/got/whats-on/tv-guide/The-Bachelorette-Australia/80311018

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:45 am

First episode starts tonight! I am excited already Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1710264613

Who else is watching and posting live? Love to have you all join in  yes

(live link should be here http://tenplay.com.au/live or here http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:38 am

Previews for the episode tonight the official Bach AU accounts are highlighting Sam and Lee (2nd time they have done this for them)

For Sam, based on what he said (article in his thread) it seems like he will get a villain edit like that of David Witko (model on Sam Frost's season) so likely the show highlighting him for the drama/controversy and like Kiera.

For Lee, he has been highlighted the most so far out of all the guys, so he could be F1 if super obvious or in the running for next Bach lead. He also could get the yellow rose maybe? question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:46 am

Bringing posts over. Can't wait to read all the live posts! @Sundy @Dirty Street Pie @in_denial  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1710264613  bestbud!

Sundy wrote:Tonight's the premiere. I will live post. Anyone else going to post?

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'll be posting live, although like @in_denial I haven't really warmed to Georgia in the pre season, but I'm sure I'll get into it once it gets going, and we meet the guys. And seeing as I'm officially crap at picking a winner (my most recent have been Heather/Richie/Faith/Nikki), it's probably better that I start off less invested in it :yes:

in_denial wrote:I will probably be posting live as well. Can't wait to see the guys - major eye candy coming our way!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:34 am

Boom. Season promo already shown
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:35 am

From the preview at the start of the episode, it looks like Lee, Cameron, Jake, Courtney and Matty are the F5, since she's shown kissing/on dates with them all. I didn't see Clancy at all in the preview.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:37 am

Is she in Richie's Bach pad?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
brownravens
Love_is_Eternal
najpoziomka
LovingLove
4health
Bobette
Miyala
iamreal2u
AussieBachFan78
Maddy
romance realist