SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:05 am

Jake was pretty cute too

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:06 am

Jake's was so funny ! How cute tho didn't expect that

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:06 am

Any bets Clancy is going home tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:06 am

I hope Lee gets alone time with her. I want to see more of their connection

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:07 am

bblake wrote:If Matty is F2, I can understand why she's worried about backlash. Twitter is already filled with tweets from people saying they'll be devastated if Matty is Nikki 2.0 and that it'll be "Richie all over again"
I totally believe there will be backlash if Lee is F3 and then Matty F2. It's just a double whammy, imo, and Jake not as well liked going by SM comments since his first SD
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:07 am

I think Cam is going to be the last guy due to Scaps

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:07 am

Omg Courtney not being able to write a love letter with emotion - how did I not see that one coming

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:08 am

Lee! :inlove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:09 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:I think Cam is going to be the last guy due to Scaps
I posted the same giggling

It makes sense if so. Clancy and Courtney dancing with each other - wonder if we will see that?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:09 am

Courtney is so not interested in Georgia

He says he can't even think of anything to write

Sheesh
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:10 am

Ooooooh!

So the guys will be reading each others' letters (not their own)

Jake saying that sucks as he'd like to have read his own
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
brownravens
Love_is_Eternal
najpoziomka
LovingLove
4health
Bobette
Miyala
iamreal2u
AussieBachFan78
Maddy
romance realist