SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by fijibeachbum Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Are you talking about the group picture with Nick at the mansion?  I'm not sure if anyone on the dark side has put the names on them yet or not, but I will check.  

Yes. That's what I mean. I can't seem to find bios on the women. Are they on the spoiled side, first title listing or also on unspoiled? When I click the link that GA provided, it didn't show me any topic listed as bios. Or am I doing something wrong? I don't want to click and ruin it for myself. I'm not a really proficient sleuther, but I enjoy speculating on what I perceive and what others see that I miss.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:44 pm

Ok... hold and someone will give you the info you need. Don't go clicking. giggling
You don't have to be proficient to have fun sleuthing.  Sometimes the fun is simply joining in and finding a smidgeon of something.
Anyway, Ladybug82 or Litta usually bring over our screen caps for the forum and both members are excellent at helping out the non-spoiled side. They will usually provide a warning when need be.
Here is a link for you. It will take you to screen caps on the Non-spoiled side. This is a no discussion thread. This is all that is posted so far for the unspoiled section in screen caps.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3952-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screencaps-no-spoilers-no-discussion-sleuthing

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
fijibeachbum wrote:Thanks for posting these! I only want SCs when they will help us sleuth further along. Like when there's a preview of upcoming events as you did in the other thread. I try to whittle down the contestants once I get the names down.

Is there any way we can get the first night photo with the names posted on them? I know in the past someone did this and I don't know if there is one in the spoiler side that we can get once the season starts? There are many faces shown in that preview.

We try and post all previews because once they aired they are acceptable for the No Spoiler sleuthing thread. They can be used for sleuthing as well, location, PI's, match up clothing etc.

This is the main forum for the No Spoilers Sleuthing thread. The contestant bio's are in the first thread. You can access this main page anytime you are in a thread by going to the title thread just above the first post:  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - **NO SPOILERS** - Discussion :: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION which will bring you back to the main page.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f148-bachelor-21-nick-viall-no-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

Go to that link. At the very top of that page, it's stickied,

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Contestants - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

That link shows you all the threads created just for No Spoilers Sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Thank you ladies. I appreciate your help!

handwave
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:32 pm

That's what we're here for. We will be frequent visitors so give a shout out or pm if you need anything. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:46 pm

@fijibeachbum This will take you right to the Bios:  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f296-bachelor-21-nick-viall-contestants-no-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion The link Guardian Angel posted has that link at the top titled Nick Viall - Contestants.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Thank you albean! I didn't see the top of the link until I checked a third time! I appreciate all the help! You gals are fantastic!
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:17 pm

fijibeachbum wrote:Thank you albean! I didn't see the top of the link until I checked a third time! I appreciate all the help! You gals are fantastic!
Have fun! I loved when seasons weren't recapped and spoilers written in detail. In so many ways, watching was a lot more fun not knowing what would happen from episode to episode and finding out at FRC.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Just a reminder, if you are spoiled, there is no posting allowed in the Non Spoiled threads. Please read the rules.

No Spoiler Rules
For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the thread, there is absolutely NO posting allowed. There is to be no sharing of posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled section and no discussion of any sleuthing in the No Spoiler threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:38 pm

New preview and the SCs are up in the SC No Discussion Thread

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:01 am

@Ladybug82 Thanks.

Is she going to be one of the ones who made the mistake of drinking too much on an empty stomach?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:58 pm

Here's a link to tonight's Preview

I will get SCs up tomorrow.  Litta will be doing SCs from tomorrow's epi, assuming we get something new and/or different.

As always, we try to get them done as quickly as possible.  But sometimes real life intervene and delays things.  And with long previews, we have lots to SC, edit, upload and post.  So please be patient and bare with us.  Once all are posted, I will post links in the SC discussion thread to the No Discussion thread.

Thank you @Litta123 for splitting SC'ing duties with me!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+6
mprssdbyu
Kashathediva
fijibeachbum
albean99
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum