SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 Empty Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:44 pm

All other Epi threads here in archived

Amethyst wrote:I keep coming back to Ashley I. who has seemingly gone off the deep end this season. I liked her during Farmer Chris's season and on BiP2. Sure, she is dramatic and overly emotional, but that just makes for good TV. You could sympathize with her.

And it's not like I mind a little bit of snark, especially in ITMs. Carly has never bothered me, and even the twins' sometime cattiness didn't get to me, I think because the snark never became the main storyline for any of them. They kvetched, and then they shrugged their shoulders and moved on. It was like it was a momentary unhappiness as opposed to a complete personality change.

Ashley's whole personality seemed to turn to the dark side. She used some nasty, nasty words, and there were so very many of them that you couldn't excuse them away. I found it really disturbing. And her conversation with Caila about how Caila might never be as close to Jared as she (Ashley) is, seemed to come from a very dark place.  

I honestly never want to see her on the franchise again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Well I can't wait to see what happens with "Grace."

What's going on with these twins not liking anybody but Jared? And playing switcheroo on dates? That's not cool. I like how aggressive Emily was with Jared. She made all the movies. Jared just took it easy. He's smart like that. Make them chase you, Jared!
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by hdman Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:07 pm

I'm glad this awful season is almost over.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:23 pm

I might not even watch the last episode, it's been so awful. Just the penultimate to see Well dump Assley on her arse.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:01 pm

Final Dates and Proposals on the Season Finale of ABC’s ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ September 5 & 6

SEASON FINALE

FINAL DATES AND PROPOSALS
ON ABC’S ‘BACHELOR IN PARADISE’

“Episode 306A” – In the gorgeous resort town of Sayulita, Mexico, the drama continues for the hopeful contestants in the two-night season finale of the highly anticipated “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5 (8:00–10:01 p.m. EDT). 

A new arrival renowned for her poultry enthusiasm lands in Paradise and is quickly disappointed to learn that all the men are already paired up, leaving her no one to take on a date.  One opportunistic bachelor capitalizes on a new arrival’s lack of options and negotiates the date card for him and his love interest. Will he be able to let his walls down on the date and open his heart to the Floridian beauty? When a cold conversation with a disinterested bachelor leaves a fickle woman heartbroken, she decides to exit Paradise in hopes of winning back the man she spurned earlier in the season.  At the cocktail party, the tension builds for one overwhelmed radio DJ when he has to make a decision between the three women looking to him for their rose. The pressure proves too much for one of the ladies, as she makes the dramatic decision to leave Paradise before the rose ceremony.  Ready to move into the final week in Paradise, five confident bachelors hand out their roses but one handsome hairdresser shocks everyone when he sends himself home, leaving three women without roses.  A struggling suitor decides to end things with his emotional bachelorette when he realizes that their relationship isn’t as progressed as the others. Devastated, she leaves Paradise again without the man of her dreams.  The happy couples head out on their final dates where they have some fun in the sun. But, will doubts arise as the couples face what the future holds for their relationships? Who will leave Paradise in love, and who will leave Paradise in tears?

In “Episode 306B,” which airs TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), the story picks up as one panicked bachelor voices his concerns to a devastated bachelorette, leaving her fearful going into the final rose ceremony.  One vulnerable bachelorette worries that her reserved guy may not reciprocate her feelings of love going into the all-important day.  The couples arrive to the final rose ceremony where the possibility of happily ever after is just ahead of them. Who will leave their time in Paradise engaged and ready to start their next chapter and who will leave with their heart broken?

Over the course of six weeks, we’ll follow these former bachelors and bachelorettes as they explore new relationships while living together in Mexico, in a secluded and dreamy paradise. America will watch as they fall in love or go through renewed heartbreak. “Bachelor in Paradise” will feature shocking twists, surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in “Bachelor” history. There’s no telling who will find love this season, just like Jade and Tanner did last year with their engagement and subsequent wedding.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton, Nicole Woods, Peter J. Scalettar and Elan Gale are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED CAPTIONED)

ABC Media Relations
Mitch Messinger
(818) 460-6532
Mitchell.C.Messinger@abc.com 

Facebook: Facebook.com/BachelorinParadise
Twitter: @BachParadise @ABC_Publicity
Hashtag: #BachelorParadise
Instagram: bachelorinparadise
Tumblr: bachelorinparadise.tumblr.com
Pinterest: pinterest.com/bachparadise
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/press-releases/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:07 pm

seton wrote:I might not even watch the last episode, it's been so awful. Just the penultimate to see Well dump Assley on her arse.

Yep that's pretty much all I'm excited about. Sounds like it happens on Monday's episode from the press release I just posted too. Thank goodness I won't have bother with Tuesday's shitshow. AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Too bad Chad had to go insult all the women. It might be so much fun to have him around otherwise insulting people. I may have to go back to watch JoJo's season, because I normally do not watch The Bette. Chad seems like he might be really cool. Just I wonder if one day he might get drunk and take up his promises to murder someone's family.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:25 pm

I am also looking forward to Wells sending Ashley home but will watch the rest just to see how it goes down. I haven't sleuthed so no idea who some of them are in the epi description.

So will AI be on yet another BIP after show? Hopefully they'll stick with the engaged couples instead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:24 pm

I'm thinking it would be pretty hilarious if production allowed Ashley to be part of Nick's upcoming season. His whole deal as lead is a joke anyway, why not extend both of their 15 minutes and see how long they would make him keep her?

I'm also looking forward to the Wells/Ashley thing dissolving. I'd love it if she comes off looking humiliated, but I guess that ship has actually already sailed....

metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Nick and Jen story line is pointless now laugh out loud laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:04 pm

And BORING!  She needs a chin implant.  And a good conditioner.

Tiera looks to me like a much prettier version of Carly.

I'd love for Nick to just STFU. Forever.

Last edited by metalgirl on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:05 pm

Where can I watch it on live stream?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+59
siena
Mommyof2
Cocoasneeze
suzq
ElonM
pbmax
Ash2214
Alanna
Laura Walsh
california90
bleuberry